1❤ Two Different Lifes And Loves

Fated To Marry You!

Chorong P.O.V

"Chorong-ah, I like you. Let be a couple!" Minhyuk-oppa's voice sound like a beautiful music melody in my ears. My eyes suddenly became cloudy, is he really asking me out? Out of all this year of waiting, finally he have feeling towards me? If this really a dream, please don't ever wake me up!

"Yah Park Chorong! Minhyuk-sshi is confessing to you! Hurry and answer him!" Eunji whisper to my ear. Thanks to Eunji's boy-ish busan-accent, my soul finally flew back into my body.

"Minhyuk-oppa, are you sure you want to be with me?" I ask him back instead of answer him.

Minhyuk look at me for a while then he smile coolly, "Why not?". That smile and answer made my heart jumps like crazy!!

"I mean...I'm not that kind of girl who would fit to be your girlfriend. I know myself that I'm only a ugly duckling who always try her best to become a beautiful phoenix in your eyes and every other people. So...are you sure you like me?" 

Minhyuk didn't answer for a while. Later, when I finally realize it, he already stood infront of me and hold my tiny hand in his warm palm. "To me you're not a ugly duckling who tried to be a phoenix but a butterfly tried to be a fairy! I care how people thinks of you, I like you because you're cute and kind. So, please tell me how you think about me."

My face red as a tomato after hear all of his sweet-honey words. "Actually...I like you for a long time but...I thought you already have someone els." my voice is as small as a mouse voice, in my mind I hope he can hear it.

Minhyuk smile in satisfy."I'll count that as a 'yes'. Then, starting from today, we're a couple now. Feel free to tell anyone, because you are my girl now." Then, he kiss my on my forehead.

Is this a dream? The one that I like actually confession to me and kiss my forehead right now!


Luhan P.O.V

"Hyung! Let go together!" Sehun wave at me.

"Ani, I will go alone." I replied. Sehun look confuse at first until Baekhyun came, "Jeez...Why are you so stupid Sehun? Don't you know that your a big rock for the couple?" 

Sehun wide his eyes then smile brightly, "Okay, hyung have a nice time with your girl!" He wave at me then walk with the others guys. I smile, thinking of Yoona coming back from Japan is the most happiest thing ever.

Just as I thought after that, my phone ring and appear Yoona's name on it. "Hello? Yoona?" I excitely answer. 

On the other side, I can hear a small chuckle, "Oppa! I miss you alot." her voice is as sweet as ever! I can't help but to melt by that attack.

"I miss you too. Where are you now?" I ask. 

"I'm riding taxi to the hotel now. I'll see you tomorrow." She answer. Even though I felt depress that I can't see her now but knowing that she's in Seoul now is enough.

"okay, I'll see you tomorrow then." I sigh.

"Oppa! Don't be disappointed." Yoona chuckled.

I nod, "Well, see you. Bye." I said then hang up. 


Author Note: I'm very sorry for the first short chapter. My school is very strict that why I have alot of works to do. I hope you guys will understand my situation. Thank you for everyone support! :)