The Shy Girl NOT

Bodyguards Called Infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I guess that’s all I need to show you. Do your best as bodyguards. Hwaiting” you said that awkwardly after the tour ended. You take your leave and let them do whatever they need to do.

 “Where are you going, agashi?” Woohyun asked.

You frowned as you looked back and wonder if they can talk to you comfortably? They look so young compared to the other staffs, so it felt uncomfortable.

“I’m just heading to my room” you climbed up but stopped in the middle way. “Woohyun-sshi?” you looked back at him.

“Yes, agashi?”

“My friend will come over in a few minutes, so just bring her to my room” you said again.

“Alright” he smiled.

You shifted your gaze away from him and continue climbing it up. You entered your bedroom and closed the door. You leaned on it. You feel bad for not smiling at them since the tour. It’s not your fault that you missed your mother and all of the sudden and that you were not in the mood. But what if you were in the mood? Did you actually smile?

“Awkward” you muttered. “Forever awkward,” You sat down on the bed and look at the time “Nara, please come here quickly”

“I guess we aren’t given the schedule properly as you see Mr. Park have an urgent meeting. ------- agashi also didn’t give us much info while touring. But at least we know which part of this manor we have to watch over. I know it’s our first time, so let’s try doing our best” Sunggyu said. “My name is Sunggyu by the way, nice to meet you”

After that everyone introduced themselves with each other. At the end of the room the maids were talking to each other about them.

“Omo, Sunggyu is so cool. He can be the leader” one of the maids said.

Sunggyu heard them and gave them a smile in return. “Hello working buddies, please take care of us” Sunggyu bowed.

“And help me with Agasshi’s routine and activities,” Woohyun requested.

“With pleasure” they started to walk, more like hurriedly went to them.

In the midst of talking, the bell rang to interrupt the discussion.

“Someone’s here” the maid went to the main door and look at the screen monitor. Infinite was trailing behind the maid like a lost puppy.

“Who is she?” Sungyeol asked when he sees a girl on the screen.

Infinite gathered behind the maid, looking curious too. There’s a pretty girl, biting her lips as she fixed her gaze down. She was frowning because it took time for the maids to get the door. She started to press the button again.

 “It’s Kim Nara, agashi’s close friend” the maid exclaimed and opened the door.

Nara looked up from the floor and smiled “Annyeong ahjumma! Is ------- home?” Nara asked the maid.

“Agashi is in her room and is waiting for you, come on in” Woohyun said from behind.

“Oh?” Nara eyes slightly widened when she realized that there were quite big number of unfamiliar faces, not to mention good looking, in the house. “Ahjumma, who are they?” she asked without looking away from the 6 six young men.

“They’re Infinite, -------‘s new bodyguards” the maid squealed.

Nara blinked her eyes multiple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter