At least one bodyguard is a complete stranger to me

Bodyguards Called Infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Appa please let me join the camp,” you persuaded.

“No, it’s dangerous.” he continued reading the newspaper and didn’t even bothered to look at your pleading expression.

“Appa, please,” you grasped your hands tightly.

“Did you forget that you’re nearly killed? Fell from the stairs, nearly hit by a flower pot, drowned in the river. Your clumsiness is also an additional chance to harm you,” he said sternly.

“My friends will be there. Teachers and other classes too. So, I won’t be alone” you said quietly. “I promised, I’m going to stay put on the crowd” you said again.

Your father went silent for a moment before he talked “Inho-ah, do I have a schedule tomorrow?” he asked Secretary Park.

It was a sign for you to leave ‘Aish, so annoying’ you thought as you stared down on your feet.

“Yes, on the evening, hyung”

“I guess we have time to send you off. Tell your teacher that you’re not going use the school bus” your father said calmly.

You shot your head up quickly with a big smile.

“You better not be wandering around alone, especially at night,”

“Arasso. Thank you, appa!” you grinned.

 

 

“AAAARGH!!!” you shouted at the top of your lungs.

You were running from a wild fox. How does it happened? Nara said she needs to get a fresh air and went to the woods for 15 minutes. But she never came after that. Being concerned, you went to the woods alone. Then, you got lost. That’s when you encountered with a wolf. It seems hungry. Now you’re running for your dear life when you saw someone ahead of you.

 

“Lay down, now!” he said as he seems to notice what happened.

“Are you joking?” you screamed.

But when he took out his rifle and point at you, you know he wasn’t joking.

“On a count of three! 1! 2!” he shouted.

‘Omg omg, please don’t accidentally shoot me, dear Mr.”

“3!” you lay down quickly after the counts and landed flat on the ground. You could heard a gunshot twice along with a whimper behind you.

‘Oh.My.God, I’m still alive’ you shivered in fright as you looked at the de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter