What a good morning

Bodyguards Called Infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You went awake by the knock sound on your door. Groggily you sat up and look at the door. You shifted your gaze to the alarm clock beside your bed then back at the door.

“Yah, why did you wake me up? It’s still early!” you shouted and lied down back to bed.

“Agashi, your father wants you downstairs and it is important” you heard your maid replied.

“Tell him that I’ll be downstairs in two more hours!” you shouted back and blocked your ears with your pillow so that you will hear nothing.

“Agashi, please wake up~” the maid keep knocking on the door.

“This is so annoying” you muttered. You threw your blanket aside and get out of bed. You marched towards the door and opened it to see your maid smiling sheepishly knowing that you’re annoyed.

“You already know I don’t like to wake up early on Sunday” you frowned.

“But your father really needs to talk to you. Now that you’re awake, wash up first then go downstairs. Palli palli” she dragged you back inside your room making you surprised at her sudden act.

“Yah, did you just force me?” you puffed your cheek.

“Oh, I’m sorry agashi” she grinned sheepishly.

“Did you consume too much sugar for breakfast or what?” you shook your head. Then your eyes widened. “um, are you sick?” you put your hand on her forehead.

“Yes, I think I get a love fever earlier” she put her back hand on her forehead and pretend to faint.

“Whatever, drama queen” you pushed her forehead slightly and grinned when she stumbled back a bit. “Tell appa I’ll be there soon”

“Alright!” she gave you OK sign with a big grin plastered on her face and skipped out of your room.

“Seriously, is Joo unnie okay?” you tilted your head as you see her disappearing from the long hallway.

 

After you cleaned up and get dressed, you walked out of the room straight to the main living room. On the way, you saw bunch of maids gathered behind the wall before the room that you’re heading to. You smirked.

“WHAT is happening here?” you raised your voice as you grab the shoulder that’s closest with you.

“Omona!” everyone jumped at the same time.

“Shhh-” their eyes widened when they saw you.

“Agashi” they said and bowed.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter