Heels, I hate you to the core!

Bodyguards Called Infinite
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Appa, congratulations for being promoted!” you smiled and hand him a gift.

“Thank you,” he ruffled your hair as he accepted the wrapped gift.

“Appa, my hair” you whined as you tried to escape from his grasp.

He laughed “You’re still pretty though,” he pinched you cheek.

Before you could protest again, a knock came on the door and Secretary Yoo entered.

He drop the formality when he only saw his big brother and niece in the room. “Hyung, the VIP is here,”

Your father nodded “I’ll go downstairs first. Make yourself presentable tonight” he said to you.

You chuckled “Okay appa, now you go” you smiled and gestured him to the door.

You sighed heavily when they’re gone. How you wished to skip this party but your appa would get disappointed. It’s a gathering for business world thingy that you didn’t really care what it is all about. Your father were selected as the top 3 successful businessman in South Korea, so the ceremony will be held in the grand hotel. You don’t have time to go back home after school so your father suggest you to borrow a room for preparation. You asked your maid to put your hair in a bun instead of curling it since it takes time. You’re sure that your father wants you downstairs sooner. The maid goes out to get your shoes and give you time to change your clothes. You wear a baby blue long gown with big black bow tied around your waist. You tied it neatly on the side. A knock came on the door and the previous maid came in with a box in her hands. You asked her to put it on the bed and leave after saying thank you. After you’re satisfied with your dress, you grab the box and opened it up.

“Ah, nightmare…” you muttered in annoyance when you saw a pair of 4inch high heels “whatever,” you said and wore it after.

 

You were walking around to search for your father. It was awkward to walk when you’re surrounded with people with large s. You can only put on a smile. You cursed silently as you walk slowly, the heels are too big for you. You saw your father from the fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter