~O2

I'm Your Boy (Sequel to It's Because I Love You So Much I'll Let You Go)

Yoo Ri's P.O.V

'' I'm so sorry,there must be something wrong with my nerves system.'' I apologised and gave back the papers once again,this time I made sure not to drop it carelessly. '' I should go see a doctor.'' I let out a nervous laugh while he just gave me his toothy smile. '' No worries. Accidents happen.'' he gave me a wink and took his papers. He waved a goodbye at me and disappeared in the sea of student. 

He smile.

He winked.

Not at any popular es.

But at me!

I let out a scoff,maybe he did that to all girls? I might just be another lucky one out of the thousands of girls in this school to witness his wink and smile. Whatever,I have to go meet Ji Hwan at the cafetaria. That girl always has books on the table whenever we have lunch together,the more people the lesser books there are, but she will always have a book. Sometimes I wonder whether she eats books too,all the results in her report card are always A. Her brain prints A's,mine prints C's or B's.

I smiled at her as I saw her covering her face with her story book. '' Ahh,Wednesday.'' I smiled,Wednesday was a story day for her. As I mentioned,she'd always have books. But it was all educational books,or high order thinking skills practical book,let's just say educational stuff.

'' Hey Ji Hwan!'' I pulled her book down,revealing her innocent face. '' Don't cha wanna buy food? Aren't you hungry?'' I asked.

'' I just had 2 cups of puddings and a sandwich,eat up.'' she gestured me to have a seat in which I did. I took out my lunch box my mom prepared for me this morning. I opened to see fried rice and omelette in which I gladly digged in with smiles,stuffing my mouth fully with delicious homemade food. 

I looked over at Ji Hwan who constantly gave a few looks at my food,I let out a sigh and got up to take another spoon in the cafetaria. '' That liar.'' I muttered as I took the spoon. As I reached out to grab the spoon, someone had their grip on the spoon as well. 

'' HEY YOO RI!'' Kai greeted,loudly. I hid my face in embarrassment,taking the moment to snatch away that spoon. '' Hi.'' I said,with a fake smile. It's not that we don't get along well,this guy,he's weird at sometimes. Like now,he's sorta like Chanyeol,his cheeks are slightly pink and he has sweat dripping down his forehead.

'' Let's talk again next time,Ji Hwan's waiting for me.''

'' Sure sure! Sorry for taking your spoon though.'' 

'' No no,haha it's our spoon. I'm sorry too.'' 

'' No worries. Ji Hwan's waiting for you,you should go. Eat well!'' he gave me one of his eye smile. I gladly returned a smile to him,walking back to Ji Hwan. 

'' I brought you a spoon! Dig in!'' I pushed my lunch box in the centre so we could both reach it,she looked at me and back to the lunch box. '' I don't mind.'' her head popped up. '' Sharing is caring,eat up!'' She muched on my food happily,savouring the taste while reading her book.

After we finished our food,she thanked me and made her way to put her spoon in the disposing bucket that the cafetaria prepared. They were seperated,one bucket was for utensils while another big round one was for the plates. There was also a rubbish bin that we were suppose to pour away the remains of food. Ji Hwan came back running to me,she looked like she had something important to tell me.

'' You like writing stories right? Like it's sorta your hobby,right?'' Ji Hwan asked,sounding excited.

'' Well I do enjoy writing them,I just started writing only recently. Why?'' 

'' The yearbook team is looking for people who can write stories in the '' Creative Minds'' corner,I think you can do well.''

'' You're saying I should-'' 

'' Why don't you join the yearbook team?'' she jumped up and down,excited even though she isn't the one signing up for it. '' And they need people in the graphics section,I'm sure Song Mi would like to join too,so you won't be alone.'' she assured me.

'' What about you then? I don't want you to feel like you've been left out.'' 

'' I'm joining the debate team,as usual.'' 

Let me tell you,this girl standing infront of me,Ji Hwan. She will keep your mouth shut when she debates,so don't you ever underestimate this girl. She may look small in size,but boy oh boy,she has one big mouth when it comes to debate.

Funny how I'm not friends with Chanyeol,two of my bestfriends are friends with EXO-K,I'm not. Song Mi talks to everyone in EXO-K,she's the casual laid back girl who can start any conversation. She's closest to Kai,she doesn't really talk to the others much. Ji Hwan is friends with all of them,but she doesn't talk to the others beside Suho. They're both the big mouths.

Me?

I'm going to be the future girlfriend of Park Chanyeol!

Well,sorta.

'' There they are,HI GUYS!'' Song Mi ran up to the both of us,Kai trailing behind her. Kai parted his way after saying his goodbyes. '' Had a nice date?'' I teased.

'' Don't start your nonsense,we're just best friends that are super duper close because I don't know,probably fate wanted us to be like that.'' she blurted out. '' You.'' she pointed at me. '' Have you tried the quiz yet?'' I shook my head in denial,earning a sigh from Ji Hwan and a smack on the shoulder from Song Mi.

'' You have to try the quiz!! And we're making sure you do.'' Ji Hwan declared.

'' Coming over to your place tonight,9.30 sharp.'' Song Mi said. '' And I'll bring food along too.'' she pointed out. '' I'll bring pudding.'' Ji Hwan said.

'' And I'll do nothing.'' 

What so special about that quiz? It's just a random quiz,nothing special. I might as well take it,since I promised Song Mi I would do so.

Yippie!
 
 


You have no idea what there's in store for you,Yoo Ri! ;)
Tomorrow is Yeol's birthday ^-^ hehehe so excited :D (it's not even my birthday XD)
BRACE YOURSELF FOR UPDATES,CHANYEOL BIRTHDAY SPECIAL~~~

*NOTE: Chapter 3 might take a while,do look forward to it ;)

XOXO,
TamTamlovesChanYeol