~O1

I'm Your Boy (Sequel to It's Because I Love You So Much I'll Let You Go)

Yoo Ri's P.O.V


Have you ever told yourself you can't have a certain someone in your life? 

I have.

No matter how broken you are,you just want to be with him. 

Yes,I want to be with him.

Have you ever asked yourself why?

I have,but the question was always left unanswered.

Do you think you have a chance for him?


I think I do,I think I don't too. Anything can happen though,maybe he'd wake up one day and say

 

'' I'm in love with Jin Yoo Ri.'' 

 

'' That's it for today!'' Ms. Rachel cleared to white board as students rushed out of the classroom. Fun. Well,maybe it is to some people,but to me it's really personal. And a humiliating memory. Since many of us students handed up our exercise book for checking from the principal,we didn't study today and instead talked about many topics. First,she started off with food,what food was good for us,how people handled food,why she loves food and so on. 

Then we went through some topics,I didn't bother to listen afterwards. I moved on to read one of my story books entitled '' Broken Strings'',how I love the feeling of getting new books. I don't know,it just energizes me, it lifts my spirits up. I was so attach to the book that I couldn't feel the constant taps that my best friend, Song Mi,gave. Either that or something's wrong with my nerve system,that ain't good.

My ears perked up when Ms. Rachel moved on to a topic one of my fellow classmate suggested,love. Love wasn't a comfortable topic to her too,neither was it to other students. Dating has been a hot trend these days. The next minute you wake up,boom! A new couple has been born.

Though Ms. Rachel as been through a lot,hurt wasn't present in her expression,tone of her voice or gestures. It was as if nothing happened at all,she mastered what I couldn't do. That is to move on with no regrets. Apparently she had gotten a divorce with her 2nd husband because she caught him cheating on her,both of her ex-husbands did. She has divorced twice. Gosh,that must have been severely painful. I'd imagine me being in her place,I'd be a crying mess!

I'd be like a lost soul seeking for revenge,I would terrorize every human being there was on Earth. I'd start up my own clan of warriors and destroy the world. Ominous dark clouds gathered overhead,terrifying screams will fill the air! MUAHAHAHA!

But that wasn't fair,innocent people shouldn't be harm in any way. And I should really stop day dreaming,I just wet my whole table with my saliva. Anyways,when Ms. Rachel asked me that question,my heart melted at the sight of Park Chanyeol in my mind like an ice berg melting.Thank goodness for the ringing bell to get me out of imagine world, class was over and everyone went rushing out of the classroom. 

'' I have to meet up with Kai,wanna come along?'' did I mention that Song Mi and Kai are best friends? Well yeah,they are. He's friends with Chanyeol too,they're both in the basketball team, that explains for their height. Sehun's also in the basketball team,Suho is a bookworm,Kyungsoo and Baekhyun are more into music and baking. They all play basketball together sometimes,even under the hot sun but they never get tanned like Kai. What do the other guys bathe with? Suntan lotion?

'' Would you stop dreaming?'' Song Mi gave me a hard slap on the shoulder. I mouthed an ouch to her while rubbing the spot she hit me with that agressive hand of hers. '' Nah I'll have lunch with Ji Hwan,thanks for the invite though.'' 

'' But I'm only having lunch with him,no one else.'' 

'' Good luck on you date.'' I ran towards the door and exit the room before she sent me another slap,not watching where I was going until I bumped into someone,papers scattering around the floor. I leaped over and helped that person pick up all the papers,arranged it neatly and passed it back to the person with an apologising smile.

Little did I know who that person was.

Park Chanyeol,we meet again.

I dropped the paper once again on the floor,some idiot even stepped on it without realising it. Way to apologise Yoo Ri.

 


I will start updating this story from today onwards! :D please,please comment below on what you think about my story,please~~ ^-^ 

Do note that this story and my other story Just One Day is kinda related,do check it out :D


Enjoy! :D

XOXO,
TamTamlovesChanYeol