~O3

I'm Your Boy (Sequel to It's Because I Love You So Much I'll Let You Go)

No One's P.O.V

Ji Hwan and Song Mi arrived at Yoo Ri's house like they had planned to. Song Mi brought her huge teddy bear,hugging on it tightly with her bag slingged on the side. Ji Hwan carried a small plastic bag where she put her pudding in,she brough quite an amount since she loved it so much,and she knew 3 wasn't enough for them.

Song Mi pressed the doorbell numerously,she didn't stop rapping the doorbell,even when Yoo Ri's dad opened the door. '' Song Mi,I know you love my doorbell but can you please stop.'' Yoo Ri's dad said politely. Song Mi and Ji Hwan bowed at Mr. Jin before going in the house. Well more like apartment. The 3 of them lived in the same block,block E but they lived in different floors. Song Mi on the 8th floor,Ji Hwan on the 11th floor and Yoo Ri on the 5th floor.

'' Hi Mrs. Jin!'' Song Mi shouted. Mrs. Jin was making some smoothies at that moment,she turned around and gave a smile before selecting more fruits in the fridge. '' What juice are you making,Mrs. Jin?'' Ji Hwan asked. 

'' It's my new creation! There's soy bean,banana,strawberry,muesli,low fat ice cream and low fat milk!'' Song Mi and Ji Hwan looked at each other. '' That seems nasty.'' 

'' I agree,no offense though.'' said Ji Hwan.

'' You're in for a nasty surprise.'' Mrs. Jin let out a high laugh like a wicked witch with her head held up high. '' I'll bring small cups for you guys to try the juice firstthen if you like it,you can have it all. Soft drinks.'' Mrs. Jin pointed at Song Mi's bag and signalled her to bring it to the fridge,Song Mi did as she was told to. '' Have a fun time!'' 

There were 3 rooms in Yoo Ri's appartment,her parents took the biggest room,she took a room and the other room was a study room. It had a huge bookshelf parked at the side of the room,2 small tables and a computer. The computer was for her parents use,she rarely uses it.

Song Mi barged into Yoo Ri's room without knocking,Yoo Ri jumped from her chair and took her bat under the table. '' It's just me.'' Song Mi clarified,Yoo Ri lowered her bat and placed it back to where she took it. '' Did you hear what your mom said about the juice she made?'' Ji Hwan asked.

'' Yeah,it's disgustingly good! You guys should try it!'' Yoo Ri stated.

'' Anyway,the quiz!'' 

'' Ughh..'' Yoo Ri groaned.

'' Doncha dare groan at me lady,you're up first!'' Song Mi pushed Yoo Ri down the the chair with Ji Hwan's help, she typed in the name of the quiz and clapped her hands in joy. Her claps died down as she say a particular sentence. '' We have to do this alone.'' she muttered.

'' Haven't you guys done it already?'' Yoo Ri turned around to face her friends,both shook their heads. '' Haish and you kept pestering me to take that quiz.'' 

'' Fine,we'll wait outside.'' 

'' Let's see what's on TV.'' 

'' We are watching under one condition.''

Ji Hwan looked at Song Mi,letting out a sigh. '' I won't watch anything educational.''

'' Great! Good luck Yoo Ri!'' Song Mi sang as she left the room. 

'' Take your time,good luck!'' Ji Hwan patted Yoo Ri's shoulder and closed the door as she exit the room. 


Yoo Ri stared at the screen,one of her hand on her forehead and the other controlling the mouse. '' So many things to read.'' she muttered to herself.


 

flora_zps571673c0.png

Welcome to Ranquiz!


WARNING!

 

There are 4 simple rules that you need to follow before taking the quiz:

1) You must do this quiz on your own,no one else but you- can see the results.

2) Don't look ahead or your wish will not come true.

3) Be honest when answering the questions.

4) Don't search up the answer,just answer whatever comes into your mind. This is a random quiz,relax~


Now that you've read the rules,please make a wish before you begin the quiz.If you break any rules,bad things will happen. You have been warned. 

* There won't be a result,there will be notes for you at the end of the quiz instead. We suggest that you keep the notes. Trust me - it'll come in handy.

You! You! You!

are you happy? Why? yes,because there's food :D
how tall are you? 162cm
do you think you're smart? average
long or short hair? long
eye colour? dark brown
hair colour? dark brown
bra & underwear colour? why do i have to tell you that?
Hobby? writing stories,sleeping,singing in the shower
Ambition? Author or manager of an idol group

Do you believe in love at first sight? yes
Do you believe that Santa Claus is real? yes
Do you think your crush likes you? i don't know
Do you think someone out there loves you? (family & friends not included) nope
Do you look forward to your future? 50/50

What is 1-4-3? 
I love you?
7+3-1+chopsticks=?
11 
what time is it?
summer time~
12345+12345-12345x12345 divided by 12345. What do you get?
12345 #yolo

I love you. Do you accept me?
I don't actually know you,so no. Sorry though :( but you'll eventually find someone,I know you will :)
If you won a lottery,what would you spend it on?
I wouldn't spend it,I would donate to charity.


What is your ideal type?
someone like Park Chan Yeol.
How many ex-crush do you have?
1.
Seeking for love? Are you desperate for a relationship?
I want a relationship so badly,waiting for a confession so badly,so yes I am desperate. 
Everyone has crushes.How long have you crushed on someone? (pick the longest duration)
I had a crush on my first love for 4 years.
Why do you like that certain someone?
i don't know,I'm finding out myself too.
Heartbreaks are though,how did you handle them?
with my friends and family by my side,I was able to stay strong. I'm having heartbreaks these day though,because I see my first love everyday.
Did you give away your first kiss to someone?
Nope,saving it for the right one.
Still a ?
OMG YES OF COURSE.

How is this quiz so far?
Honestly,it's kinda nice actually :) 

Choose one:

Black or white? Black
Sleeping or eating? Gosh why?? Sleeping zzzZZZ
Make up or hair? Definitely hair.
Beauty or personality? Personality.
Money or happiness? Happiness of course :D
Work or family? Family <3
America or Europe? Europe
Banana or orange? Banana ^-^
Ice cream or pizza? Ice cream

(choose one) Do you hope that:

The one you love will love you back or your dreams will come true?

Why why why?? Fine...The one I love will love me back.

Favourite number? 24

You get an extra wish!
nah it's ok,you can keep it. I'm happy with one wish.


 

NOTE


Destiny or fate?
 

'' Sometimes,we gotta let love find us,not the other way around.

If you're destined for something,the world will provide. It will come.'' 


You're up for an adventure ;) In exactly 24 days,the things you wished for will come true. Mark your calendar and wait for the day to come.

Thank you for taking the quiz! We hope you enjoyed this quiz.
Have a nice day ahead.


 

 

 


 '' It's just like any other ordinary quiz you'd find online,but it was pretty cool I guess.'' Yoo Ri mumbbled to herself as she searched for a paper and a pen to jot down the note given,and also to mark the date like what the note instructed her to. '' Prove me wrong alright?'' she said to the computer screenas she copied down the notes. '' Surprise me.''