Girls' Generation VS. Wonder Girls

Guy Like You

 

“If you were together, I would ship JongSica. You guys look good together.”

“What?!”

“I told you not to get mad.”

“What is this?! What is this shipping us together? What is this JongSica? What is this ‘us looking good together’?!”

“Woah~ Man, chill.”

“How could I?!”

“Seriously, when everyone knew that Jessica confessed to you, they were a bit shocked but then somebody stood up and said she thought JongSica looks good together and then everyone is just agreeing and everything and the fangirling and fanboying starts.”

“But I didn’t even say yes.”

“They know. They know Jessica got rejected.”

“Then what this JongSica?”

“They’re just saying that you look good together.”

“I need to think.”I said that and just left. They just said bye and then let me off.

Right now, I’m walking the downstairs to the second floor hallway. When I reached the last step, I was face-to-face with Jessica. It seemed like she was going to the third floor and that she was really shocked. We are having eye-contact.

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! *cameras and phones flashing and clicking* JongSica is real!”  The eye-contact then was broken when Jessica turned her head to the crowd.

“Mwo? JongSica?”

“Yes! JongSica!”

“What is JongSica?”

“Jonghyun and Jessica mixed together!”

“Mwo?! W-W-WAE?!”

“You guys look good!” She seemed really shocked about JongSica. I mean, why’d she asked what JongSica is? Is it because that she doesn’t know about this?

Jessica then turned around and ran to me.

“Jonghyun, I swear I didn’t do this! I didn’t even know about JongSica at all!”

“I know.”

“Really?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay.” And then she just walked upstairs.

I saw the crowd squealing and shouting. What is this fangirling and fanboying? JongSica is not even ‘together’.

I just walked to the place where me and Minho hangs out every lunch.

*Jessica’s POV*

This is just…! I mean, JongSica?! I would get into more trouble with Jonghyun! What has gotten into the heads of this people?! First they all look at me like I’m some kind of outcast they’re not supposed and don’t want to talk to and then now they’re all fangirling about me and Jonghyun?! What is this?! I didn’t expect it to end up like this. I went to the classroom and thank god, it’s only Yuri and Tiffany inside.

“Yo~ Jess, I heard about JongSica.”

“Ohh, please don’t be like this.”

“Why?! I ship JongSica too.”

“Really? Seriously? You have to be like this?”

“Yes. A sign of fangirling.”

“I also heard about JongSica. Sorry for not being too careful about what I’m saying.”

“It’s alright Yuri-ah.”

The class just started and then ended.

Lunchtime: Noisy.

Second lunchtime: Noisy.

Could this day be any worse? I just can’t wait to get to Performing Arts. I have been waiting for this subject. We went inside.

“Hi guys. How are you going?”

“Good.”

“Guys, this is Jessica, Jessica Jung.”

“Annyeong, Jessica.”

“Annyeong~ You can call me Jung Soo Yeon.”

“No, we will go with the English one.”

“Wae?”

“We have other people here that uses English names.”

“Really?”

“Yeah. Like Sunny and Tiffany.”

“Ohh.”

“Feel free here. We’re just really silly.”

“Nae~ It’s so hot~” It’s really hot!

We went inside and you know what my reaction is? I am rejoicing and I layed down on the floor.

“Looks like Jessica likes the air cons.”

“Yes. Very. People calls me Ice Princess because I like the cold so much.”

“Ohh, so you’re Ice Princess Jessica?”

“If you want to call me that.”

“I dunno. I like Ice Princess Jess, better.”

“Guys, let’s just go with Jessica, alright?”

“Nae~”

The teacher went in and explained to us everything we need to do. We are going to be separated into groups with the people we want to be in the group.

“So this group has Taeyeon, Jessica, welcome to the school, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun.”

“Nae~”

“Okay.” The teacher just confirmed the members in the other groups.

“Okay now the group names.”He gave us five minutes to think of it.

“SHINee.”

“CN Blue.”

“Miss A.”

“F(x).”

“B2ST”

“Inifnite.”

“TeenTop.”

“U-KISS!”

“ZE:A.”

"Super Junior."

“And the last one?”

“Girls’ Generation!”

“Hmm…I like that name. Very creative. And also all of your group names. They’re fantastic! Now, you guys have the time to get to know each other even though you don’t need to.”

“Nae~ Annyeong!~” So we just talked about stuff.

“So what’s our nicknames?”

“I already know Jessica’s.”

“ICE PRINCESS!”

“Then my one’s…what could be my one?”

“Kid Leader Taeyeon!”

“Wae?!”

“You look like a kid and since you’re the oldest, you’re the leader.”

“That sounds good.”

“So, Sunny’s?”

“Aegyo Queen.”

“Wae?”

“She does have the cutest aegyo. Okay. Next~ Tiffany."

"Brigther than Jewels. Because she is BRIGTHER THAN JEWELS."

"Good one. Next."

"Hyoyeon."

"Dancing Queen. Because she likes to dance."

"Sooyoung."

"Shikshin."

"Wae?!"

"Because you like to eat."

"Yuri."

"Black Pearl."

"Yoona."

"Im-choding."

"Seohyun."

"Innocent Maknae."

"They are good nicknames~ Annyeong Ice Princess Jessica~"

"Annyeong Kid Leader Taeyeon~"

"Annyeong Black Pearl Yuri."

"Annyeong Dancing Queen Hyoyeon."

"Annyeong Brighter Than Jewels Tiffany."

"Annyeong Shikshin Sooyoung."

"Annyeong Im-choding Yoona-unni."

"Annyeong Innocent Maknae Seo."

"I like our names~" Because that was the last subject of the day, after the class, the others left except for me, Yul, Hyo and Soo.

We were just about to leave when a few students came quickly and huffing.

"Guys, they are here again!"

"Mwo?! Them again?!"I don't know what's happening but they just quickly went running and I just came along with them.

We then stopped we saw a crowd and some bunch of girls. Five girls in actual. They approached them and I just came along with them, too.

"What are you doing here, again?!"

"Well, what do you know. You got a new girl."

"Don't change the subject. What are you doing here?"

"It seems like you think you can beat us with a new girl, huh? Anyways, we're here because we challenge you girls to a dance battle."

"What?"They just ignored Yul and walked back and started dancing. When they finished, us four started to walk TO them and started dancing.

[Note from the author: Please ignore the other people at the back and the hosts. The one you should be watching is the four girls dancing >_< Kamsa~]

 

When we finished dancing, everyone cheered so loud. So apparently, we won.

"*clap clap clap* Well, what do you know. My girls has beaten your girls, what are you gonna do about that now?"

"How do I know you've never practiced before?"

"See her? Yeah, her? She's new here. She only started studying here like at the start of school. The first time they had Performing Arts is just now."

"Whatever. My girls tried their best. They haven't practiced either. I bet that they can easily beat your girls with a little practice. *glares*"

"Are you challenging me?"

"Maybe I am. Maybe I'm not. What are you gonna do?"

"It is on."

"My girls, Wonder Girls versus your girls..."

"Girls' Generation."

"Girls' Generation. Fine. In 6 months, the competition will be held. People has to go so everyone needs to advertise. Unless you don't wanna so that the competition is cancelled."

"We'll do it."And then they turned their backs on each other and walked away.

"Girls. Gather Girls' Generation. I have something to tell you."

"Nae~"  We started to gather the other girls. The teacher is in his office.

"What was up with them?"

"Because you're new, you wouldn't know. Them two, are sworn enemies. They used to be bestfriends but then something unknown happened and they just became enemies. The other guy used to work here until what happened, which we don't know what. Ever since then, the girls from earlier has been versing us. But then no one has actually ever dance battled."

"Ohh." The teacher then came in.

"Sir, what's going on?"

"It seems that they have challenged us on a dance battle. A massive dance battle that's going to be shown on TV."

"Nae?!"

"In 6 months, Girls' Generation will be versing Wonder Girls in a dance plus singing competition."

"Wonder Girls?"

"Get ready guys. You'll be having the battle of your life."

"We're in, Sir."

"Jigeumeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae!"

--------

Sorry for the long update and the coloring too.

To not get you guys confused, here are the color coding:

Taeyeon

Jessica

Sunny

Tiffany

Hyoyeon

Sooyoung

Yuri

Yoona

Seohyun

Enjoy!