We Ship JongSica!!! ~♥

Guy Like You

*Jonghyun’s POV*

I just arrived at school and already, everyone’s looking at me. Then my friends approached me.

“I heard someone confessed to you.” Aish. I can’t believe she told everyone!

“Who told you? Did that new girl tell you?”

“Aniyo. Someone overheard Yuri talking yesterday and now the whole school knows.”

“Aish.”

“That new girl’s actually pretty…”

“Mwo?”

“…and cool.”

“Dude, what are you talking about?”

“She pawned the school’s b*tch.”

“What?! Her?! Pawned the school’s b*tch?!” This is impossible. Ever since a few years ago that someone TALKED back to the school’s b*tch, no one has ever created a fight with her. She did something to make everyone scared of her and to let everyone know never to mess with her. And now this? Oh, well, she’s new here. I’m going to have fun watching this b*tch fight.

“Yeah. Pretty cool, huh? And you know what Anna did?”

“What?”

“She walked away, pawned.”

“She walked away just like that?”

“Yeah. Here. Watch this. Someone took a video of it and sent it to everyone. This is major gossip, bro.”He let me watch this video of Jessica and Anna where the video started when Anna was approaching Jessica up to the end.

“She really got pawned.” This girl has really amazed me. She was new here and on the second day, she already confessed to me and then now living in my house, and then cooked a really delicious meal and dessert and then now this fight where she won even though it’s the school’s b*tch whom no one never wants to mess with. This is really…Gaaaah~ I don’t know what to say, really~

“I know right. That new girl…”

“Jessica.”

“Yeah, that new girl Jessica’s something.”

“She is.” I’m amazed as to how everything’s changing since she came.

“I heard she can dance… and sing too.”

“How the hell did you guys know that already? It’s only the third day since school started.”

“You’ll know.”

“Do you guys know now where she came from? Like, seriously, you know everything about everyone here, even though they’re still new here.”

“Uhh…Yeah. She came from San Francisco, California.”

“You really do know everything.”

“That’s not all. She’s born in April 18, 1989.”

“That’s just stalker-ish, you know. How do you even know that?”

“Dude, when you’ve got internet, you know everything. She’s got a facebook.”

“Ohh. So that’s why.” Really? Why are people like this? Having such things like FaceBook. I mean, I can easily have a facebook myself and everything, I just choose not to. I don’t see how they can stay on FaceBook for hours. Like, are they on drugs?

“And, dude, you really need to get a FaceBook. So we can connect.”

“I’ll think about it.”I can’t believe I’m actually thinking about making a FaceBook account. Really.

“You should also add Jessica.”

“I should add her, why?”

“I dunno. Jessica’s an amazing girl.”

“I’m not even sure yet if I’m getting a FaceBook anyway. I might not.”

“That’s just not cool, bro.”

“Whatever.”

“But I like Jessica’s profile picture.” Who are these people? I don’t think I still even know them.

“Yeah? What’d she look like?” I don’t know why I even asked this. What has gotten into me?

“She’s wearing a silky pink dress.”

“Dude, seriously, you’ve got to stop this stalking thing. It seems like you like her.” One day in the future, they would be in jail for stalking. Since now, they’re PRACTICING it, in the near future, they would be DOING it. Seriously. I ain’t even mad.

“Maybe because we do.” What is this?! So MAYBE that’s why they know everything about her and LIKING her “profile picture” too.

“Dude, don’t get us wrong, we like her as a friend. We actually talked to her this morning just before you arrived.”Why are they talking to some strangers without me? Seriously, they always go with me whenever they talk to strangers or new students. This is just not acceptable.

“Ohh.” That is just some lame response because right now, I’m not in the mood to talk right now.

“What were you thinking? We wouldn’t take her from…uh…”

“A lot of people actually likes Jessica. She’s actually really nice.” What was he talking about where they wouldn’t take Jessica from someone? Seriously, I have missed a whole lot of school news and gossips ever since Jessica came. I used to be the first to always know about everything. ALWAYS. But now it seems like I’m the last one to know. ALWAYS. What is this?

“Speaking of Jessica…”He gave me that look and told me to look at some direction. It’s Jessica.

“Yeah, so?”

“So? That’s all you say?”

“Yeah, it’s just Jessica, what am I supposed to say?” Really. What am I supposed to say?

“Dude, I’m just saying, so don’t get mad.”

“Yeah, what is it?”

“If you were together, I would ship JongSica. You guys look good together.”

 -----------------------------------------------------

Hi guys. Another short story~ Mian for this >_< Hope you enjoy it.