Big Surprise

Guy Like You

It’s already late at night and that Jessica is still not home. Where could she be? Wait, why am I worried about her? Aniya aniya. I’m not worried about her. But it’s already late for her to still not be home. She’s also new to the neigborhood.

“I’m home.”

“Ya! Jessica! Where have you been?!”

“With Girls’ Generation. Wae?”

“Do you know how late it is?!”

“It’s only 9pm.”

“That’s still late. You made me worried.”

“Mwo?”

“Uhh…” Man, why the hell did I even say that?! I can’t say that she made US worried because Omma and Haraboji is on vacation for a few weeks.

“Yaa~ Don’t worry. We were practicing.”

“Practicing already?! It was only the first Performing Arts lesson we had! And you could’ve called!”

“I did! I tried calling Haraboji so that he could call the house because I don’t know the number but he won’t pick up! Nor Neul-omma’s.”

“Then you could’ve called me!”

“I don’t know it either.”

“Here.” I gave her my number.

“Uhh…” She then went to her room. I sat down in the living room.

“*touches my forehead* Dude, are you sick or something?”

“Mwo?!”

“Do you even know what you just did?!”

“No, what did I do?”

“*looks away*”

“Ya! What did I do?!”

“Dude, that’s just weird of you to not remember or even know what you just did. That’s just not you.”

“What did I do?!”

“I’m going to my room.”

“Ya! *chases Minho*”

“*runs faster to my room*”

“Just tell me what I did!”

*Minho’s POV*

I’m running away from Jonghyun right now. I saw Jessica still walking in the hallway. I passed her and then ran away still a bit more. I then stopped, turned around and stood still.

“Ya! Minho! Come back here!”

“*turns around*”

“*bumps to Jessica and then they fell*” This is some JongSica moment.

“Ow.”

“Sorry. Are you okay?!”

“I’m fine. But if you injure me right now, GG members will kill you! The whole school will kill you!”

“Wae?~ *helps Jessica up*” I SEE HOLDING HANDS!

“Ow.”

“Here, I’ll help you to your room. Minho, this is not over! I’ll just help her sit down and then I’m going to back to chasing you! Better get a head start.

Lol. I’m not really scared. He’s a slow runner if he’s compared to me. If you know what I mean. Anyways. I went to my room and opened my laptop. Went online to this site. Guess what it is. It’s a JongSica fan site. Created by someone at school. It’s like FaceBook but it revolves mainly about JongSica, not social lives. And you use usernames, not names. Internet safety. And it’s a site where you just log in and you’re friends with all the users without even accepting or receiving requests. I posted: Guys, prepare for something tomorrow. Got a surprise!

The comments:

Can’t wait for it >_<

Omo, now I won’t be able to sleep until I know what this surpise is.

Man, they are really stealing all the popular people’s fans. Lol. I saw some user posting pictures of Jessica. They are some nice ones. I asked her where she gets it from. Yes, HER. She just said: I can’t really tell~ Mian~.

She’s the first one that rejected me online. In real life, it’s Yuri. This is the reason why I even decided to want to know her. I wanted to chat with her a little longer.

‘I like your username.’

‘Really? I like yours too. sportsguy. Hahaha. Plain but creative~’

‘Thanks.’

If this continues on, I might actually ask her out. Her username’s blackpearl.

The next day.

“Minho! What’s the big surprise?!”

“I’ll send it to everyone except JongSica and some other people that…you know. Wait for it nae?”

Everyone’s phones rang, meaning they received something. LET THE FUN BEGIN!

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“This has totally made my day. I don’t care but I’m saving this on my phone!” Woah~ They really do like JongSica too much >_<

“Yo~ Minho, this is cool man.”

“Yeah, better than us knowing all those stuff about Jessica. WAAAY BETTER!”

“Really?”

“Dude, seriously? You really think us knowing everything about Jessica can beat your video of them where Jonghyun’s worried about Jessica and when she arrived home, Jonghyun scolded her, even just randomly gave her his number and when Jonghyun accidentally bumped into Jessica and then they fell down, with their lips touched? Yeah, don’t think so.”

 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s a really short update. But there’s two stories there. JongSica and Minho! Enjoy!