The Heart Beat

You Who Came From The Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Your POV ~

 

 


The only one thing that I love about this summer classes thingy was able to sit near my Prince Charming aka Byun Baekhyun. 

How wonderful.

“Pay attention to the teacher and please wipe your ugly drool away.” I heard Luhan whispered near my ear with gritted teeth.  

I glared at him and touch my mouth. 

Oh my god, I drooled over Baekhyun! Well, it doesn't new at all. I did like this everyday last year. Haha. 

“Geez!” I hissed and look at the teacher after wiped the drool away.

“Baekhyun Oppa, Can you explain this problem please?” A soft voice of someone said.

Uh, don't tell me it was her?!

“Okay, Joohyun.” Damn It's really her!!

Seo Joohyun a beautiful girl from our class. 

She has a good manners, beautiful, kind and good at study. One Word Perfect just like Baekhyun.

There're so many students in our school shipped them together. Of course I'm not one of them!

How about me?

Half Human Begin Half Duckling, stupid, stingy and sometimes begin insane.

Sad life of Oh Haena. 

“Stop daydream and pay attention to teacher or else I'll report this to your parents.”

Aish! It was Luhan again!

“I got it!” I glared at him and pay attention to teacher ignored the heartbreaking scene beside me.

Summer classes + Luhan + Baekhyun with Joohyun = Hell.

 

 

 

“They looked good together.” Luhan said in sudden.

“What?” I asked sipping my chocolate bubble tea.

“Baekhyun and Joohyun?”

I stopped walking and look at him with a death glare.

“You should be on my side not her!” 

“Why? I think Baekhyun likes smart girl like Joohyun more than.... ” Said Luhan who eyeing me while sipping his taro bubble tea.

“You don't have to finish that sentence, do you?” I said gritted teeth and narrowed my eyes at him.

“You.” He said.

“Yah!! I'm not that stupid!” I yelled and crossed my arms.

“Okay, 6 x 6 =?”

“34?” I replied and earned a glare from him.

“Yes, not that stupid. You're super stupid.” He shook his head with 'I'm so done with you' 

“I'm just not good with number!” I protested.

“That's why I told you to pay attention during classes not drooling over that boy.”

“Mind your own business!” I yelled.

“I'm stop talking with you.” He said and continue walking. Uh oh, I shouldn't have yelled at him like that.

“H-hey, I'm sorry!” I ran after him.

“Why are you sorry? It was my fault for caring about your grades too much for your liking.” 

Luhan said muckily and looking away. 

Ah, He's upsetting!

“You sure know how to make people felt guilty, huh?” 

I hit his shoulder playfully.

“Geez!” 

He shrugged my hand of him and continue walking a bit faster.

“Okay, I'm really sorry. I knew you do it for my own good. Stop upset please?” 

I said with my fail aegyo. 

“Bake cookies for me. You good at bake cookies, aren't you?” 

He stopped in sudden and I bumped into his back hardly.

“Awww! Why did you stop without telling me!?” I whined patting the hurting spot.

“I'm sorry but you have to bake cookies for me.” 

I looked at him and burst into laughter.

“Silly, I don't know how to bake cookie!” 

“No, Suzy always brought cookies that baked by you to our school and they were yummy.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter