Surprise Visit From The Future

You Who Came From The Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ Your POV ~

 


~ Hot summer ah hot hot summer ~ 

 

 

Nothing beats the feeling of lying on your bed reading the newest manga and listening to beautiful music in your comfortable room, right? Right.

Ahh~ such a nice start of summer vocation~!

«I think we're in the right place.» 

Eh? What's that? Maybe I imagining things. 

«I'm so excited!» It's a girl's voice.

«But why this place so dark?» this time it's a boy's voice.


W-where are these voices coming from? I looking around my room. My TV is off so there's no way these voices coming from TV.

“Who's that?!! Tell me before I call 911!!” 

I said in fear. Oh my god I'm the only one who staying at home right now. What if someone want to kidnap me?!

'Creak'

My closet's door opened and a cute girl appeared in front of me.

“Grandma!! I'm so excited to meet you!” The girl said cheerfully.

“Ah~ thank you.. Eh! Wait! What did you just call me?!!” I asked with my eyes round in shocked.


“Grandma! You're young version of my grandma!” She said with a big smile.

“H-how? I'm not yet married!” This girl must be insane!

Wait, Young version of her grandma?

“Oh! How rude of me. My name is Suzy your only granddaughter and I'm came from the future.” 

“What? Granddaughter? Future? Why?” 

“Hmm.. This year is your last year in high school right?” She asked and I just nodded.

“Hmm... You know, because of your laziness when you were in your last year in high school it caused so many trouble in the future.” She said sadly.

“Huh?” What's this girl talking about? 

“You failed your entrance exam and couldn't go to the college.”

“What?! W-why did you know?!” I asked.

“Because of that.. people always make fun of me.” She whispering softly. 

This is must be my dream!! I'm dreaming! Wake up! Haena! Wake up! Oh Haena!! I hitting my own head to wake myself up. 

“Grandma! What're you doing!!?” Suzy shouted and she stopped me from hitting myself. 

“This is real?” 

“Yes, this is real.” She nodded.

“So, you came here to kill me?” I asked with tears falling on my cheeks. I'm such a bad grandma! heuheu..

“No, of course not! I'm here to help you redo your future!!” I stopped crying immediately.

“R-redo my fufure?” 

“Yes, redo your future! If you study hard in this summer vocation, you'll pass your entrance exam and history will rewritten!” 

“Really?! Yay! wait.. history will  rewritten but people already bullied you, aren't it?” I asked in confused.

“Ah, don't worry! If history rewritten, Everything in the future going to change too!” 

“Uh, I'll try my best.” I said and Suzy grabs me into a bone-crushing hug.

“I'm so proud of you grandma!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter