Evil in Angel's body

You Who Came From The Future
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Just like Suzy had told me. Luhan playing as the couple's son who need place to stay for his last year in high school and my parents more than happy to welcome him. 

Ah, Luhan sat in the dining room with us now. smiling sweetly unlike the Luhan I met in my room. 

“Haena, this is Luhan my old friend's son. He'll stay with us for his last year in high school and Luhan this is my only daughter, Haena. You guys are the same age. Let's be friend, Okay?” My mom introduce us and of course we have to acting like just meet each other.

“Nice to meet you Haena.” said Luhan with a friendly smile. Where's that poker face goes?

I can't help but to secretly rolled my eyes at his best acting.

“Me too. Luhan.” I gave a big smile back.

“Well, I heard that Luhan is a great student at school, right?” My dad asked.

“Oh, I'm not that best.” He replied.

Yes, not that best. He just create secret Time Machine and travel from the future. 

“Don't be modest. Hmm.. can you help my Haena in this summer vocation? This little girl is too lazy.” My dad said and I pouted.

“Dad!” I whined.

“Don't 'dad' me. It for your own good!” 

“Fine.” I said and continue eating.

“I'm happy to help Haena. I promise that she going to pass the entrance exam for sure.” He said with a smile but.. the last sentence he looked at me with a small smirk. 

“Ah thank you so much! by the way, Luhan is a bit older than you. Call him Oppa.” 

What?! He's older than me?! Funny! I'm more older than him Well, I mean in the future. Heuheu.

“Haena, you heard me?” My dad asked again.

“I got it.” I forced myself to nod. 

“Feel at home Luhan.” My mom said.

“Thanks auntie.” 

The best actor of the year goes to... “Luhan”

“After dinner we should do our summer homework, is that ok with you?” He asked with a smile but what's I could see is 'You can only say yes' looks. 

“Of course.” 

I hate homework!! 

 

 

After dinner, Luhan came to my room for doing my summer math homework. I wondered why my parents trusted him enough to let him in my room alone with me. 

“Don't take advantage of Luhan,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter