Meetings

New Friends

I've drastically rearranged the guys' age. Just, ya'know, forewarning and whatnot. So there's no confusion when age-gaps are mentioned.


"I'm bored..." Jimin whines, digging his face into Taehyung's thigh before looking up at the orange haired boy with a pout.

Taehyung grins down at him, canines poking out of his smile, "Then let's go do something."

"Yeah?" Jimin smiles excitedly, sitting up and kneeling next to the other, leaning his body weight on one of Taehyung's shoulders. His body thrums with mild excitement at the thought of not being bored anymore. "What?"

Taehyung shrugs, still grinning, turning his head to nuzzle slightly at Jimin, "I don't know. We can go find Mom?"

Jimin giggles with a nod, nuzzling Taehyung back before springing up and walking to the door, slinging the door open. He pouts at Taehyung again when he sees the other hasn't moved to get up, whining low in his throat when Taehyung just grins at him. Huffing, Jimin walks back over to Taehyung, grabbing his hands and man handling him into an standing position and then bodily dragging him through the door. "Where did Mama say he was going, again? We can try to meet him up there..."

"The studio, I think he said. With Pops I'm almost positive." Taehyung hums a reply, rearranging the grip Jimin has on him so they are walking with their arms linked. He sighs in contentment as they reach the woods edge surrounding the house-really a glorified, two story cabin-the four of them live in.

Jimin nods, smile still present as he let's the woods natural presence surround him. He stops suddenly, turning to grin widely at Taehyung, "Hey, hey,Tae...wanna race?"

Taehyung laughs lowly, untangling his arm from Jimin's, shaking his head as he crouches, letting his body fall into the familiar feeling of his bones shifting and grinding. "Bring it on."

Jimin let's out a excited howl as he rushes to run alongside Taehyung, nipping at his ear playfully,  prancing away from the larger as Taehyung turns to snap back at him. They continue running freely through the woods, enjoying the wind rushing through their fur and occasionally letting out happy yowls. 

-----

Yoongi pauses mid-sentence, turning toward the eastern side of the city he and his younger brother have decided to stop in temporarily, his keen hearing picking up the sound of distant howling, a scowl settling on his face. He let's out as an aggravated sigh when he realizes he can't smell whatever it is and now the howling has stopped, though he's sure he heard an answering howl to the first.

"Yoongi?"

Yoongi turns his attention back to the younger man sitting across from him, looking at Yoongi with a mildly curious smile. Yoongi raises an eyebrow, crossing his arms, "What?"

"It could've just been a wolf, you know. Since we are in a city surrounded by woods."

Yoongi rolls his eyes at the younger, glancing once more in the direction of the sound, before looking back at his younger brother, "You were excited this morning, Jungkook. Why?"

Jungkook pouts at the older man, eyes big, portraying innocence, "I can't be happy?"

Scowling, Yoongi leans forward to flick the other, "Not what I meant and you know it. "

Frowning at Yoongi, Jungkook rubs his forehead, "I've heard a few people mention this town has an impressive dance studio-and instructor-for it's size. I'm curious, is all."

Scoffing at Jungkook's agenda and obvious excitement, like they haven't been around enough to know not to expect much of a small town like this, Yoongi sips at his tasteless coffee, ears still straining to hear more of whatever creature he'd heard earlier. Despite what Jungkook says he thinks they should always be cautious.

"You promised to buy me coffee if I won!"

Yoongi startles at the voice, ears trained so intently in that direction, the voice is coming louder than usual. He scowls once more at Jungkook when the younger snickers at his distress and he can only imagine what his face looked like at that monent.

"But you didn't win. I don't see why I should still buy you a-"

"You cheated!"

Both Yoongi and Jungkook cringe at the whine making the already light voice pitch higher. 

"Me? Cheat?"

"Yes!"

"No."

"You tripped me! What about that isn't cheating?!"

"I was just ensuring I'd win."

"By cheating!"

Jungkook laughs at the whine again, peeking behind himself to see if the amusing two are close by or far away; he's never been good at telling the difference. The only pair of guys walking together that he could see were about a block and an half a way from the coffee shop he and Yoongi were in. The smaller one has jet black hair, a tan and toned body, sporting black sweats and gray tank top, pulling on the taller man's arm and, even from this distance, Jungkook could see the pout on his face. Jungkook snickers again before letting his eyes wander to the other man, in a breath as he looks; he's taller than the other, obviously, with orange hair and an equally tan complexion, though Jungkook can't see what type of body he has since he's wearing jacket and loose cargo pants. His face, though, Jungkook thinks the man is gorgeous. Yes, the smaller man is cute-honestly they're both beautifully put together-but the orange haired man...

"Stop staring, Jungkook. It's weird."

Jungkook blinks, glad that he can't blush as he turns wide eyes to his elder brother before scowling and rolling his eyes when he sees Yoongi looking in the same direction, "But it's okay for you to stare?"

Yoongi glares at the younger but says nothing. Not that he can, the smaller of the pair they're eavesdropping on just let out a high pitched squeal that has both of them-and the orange haired one-cringing. 

"Tae! Tae, coffee! Please, Tae?"

"No."

"Pleeeeaaaasssseeee? Coffee, Tae. I love you! Please? Tae. Tae, please. I love you! Coffee. Coffee. Taaaaeeee, please??"

"He doesn't need anymore coffee." Jungkook laughs, his grin faltering slightly when he swears he hears "See? I agree with him". Jungkook's eyes flick over to look and Yoongi but the older doesn't seem to have heard. Shaking his head at himself, Jungkook goes back to listening in on the conversation.

"If I buy you coffee will you shut up?"

The pause after the question enticing Jungkook's very human curiosity, making him turn around to look at the two once more. They've stopped now, the orange haired one looking at the other in amusement. The black haired one having a very serious thoughtful look on his face.

"....no probably not. But we're going to the studio anyway so I can just dance off all of the excess energy."

Jungkook looks at Yoongi in excitement, "I can ask them! You know, instead of harassing random people."

"I highly doubt you'd 'dance off all of the excess energy'. You're the personification of energy itself, Minnie."

"....so no coffee?"

Yoongi chuckles this time at the absolutely despondent question, the pout the smaller one is giving the other reminding him of a sad, scolded puppy(Yoongi may, somewhere deeply buried, off in the same place his heart was once beating and is now locked up, find the smaller one somewhat...interesting. But, nothing more.)

-----

Taehyung sighs in exasperation, looking away from the pout Jimin is giving him, glancing at the two men in the coffee shop discreetly watching them. He can't quite make out what they are but they don't seem to be a threat. Not yet, at least. Besides, one of them is curious about the dance studio, apparently. And he'd rather have...whatever they are talk to them about it instead of "harassing random people". "Fine. I'll buy you coffee. But you can't chug the whole thing until we get to the studio. I don't feel like trying to keep up with your energy."

Jimin smiles widely, throwing his arms around Taehyung's neck, nuzzling into his neck briefly, "Thanks, Tae!"

Taehyung grins, shaking his head as he watches Jimin skip happily next to him, whispering low enough that he knows the two eavesdroppers won't be able to hear, "I pray for your future mate, Minnie."

Jimin sticks his tongue out at him before skipping ahead to the coffee shop with a grin. Taehyung shakes his head at the other still grinning, watching Jimin as he throws the door open. He frowns, however, when Jimin goes tense as soon as the door shuts behind him, quickening his pace, his eyes flicking to the two men near the window both of their eyes narrowed and trained on Jimin. 

Jimin looks at Taehyung as he opens the door, eyes wide, a small, almost silent whine escaping him as he moves closer to Taehyung, flinching at the open hostility coming from one of the men sitting at the window. He looks over to them from behind Taehyung, the other having put himself between Jimin and the two strangers, holding back another flinch as the man with the light brown hair glares at them, an audible whine of destress reaching the ears of the three. He makes a questioning noise when Taehyung nudges him to move, glancing up at him. Taehyung isn't looking at Jimin, though, he's got his eyes locked on the brown haired man watching every move Jimin makes, scowl on his face, pushing at Jimin incessantly. Jimin follows instruction, quietly ordering his coffee, glancing at the auburn haired man watching them curiously as his companion and Taehyung have a glare-off. Jimin steals a quick glance at the brunet man while he's got his eyes preoccupied with Taehyung, tryingt o figure out the pull he feels, even as the man gives off murderous vibes.

Jimin frowns, startling, when Taehyung directs him to the door when his coffee is paid for, the curious stare still following them, albeit with a small hint of disappointment. Biting his lip worriedly before steeling himself, Jimin ducks away from Taehyung, cautiously approaching the two, ignoring Taehyung's low warning and the brown haired male's tensing. He stops a foot away from their table, still chewing on his bottom lip as he stares at the redhead, smiling hesitantly, twisting his coffee cup in his hands nervously, "I...I can still show you the dance studio...if you want?"

"No."

"Jimin."

Jimin flinches at both Taehyung and the brunet growling at the him, grip tightening on the cup. He doesn't drop his smile though or take back his offer, looking at the redhead questioningly.

Jungkook stares at Jimin curiously before smiling, standing up and grabbing his drink, "Sure. Thanks. I'm Jungkook, by the way."

Jimin smiles wider as Jungkook walks next to him over to where Taehyung is glaring at Jimin in exasperation. He glances at the brunet as he let's out an aggravated sigh, getting up to follow. Jimin's smile drops a little as he stares at the man before smiling again at Jungkook, "I'm Jimin! And he's Taehyung."

Jungkook offers small smile as Jimin introduces himself and his friend, glancing back again at Yoongi with a smirk, "That's Yoongi, my older brother."

Jimin smiles at Yoongi, bright and a little unsure, even as the other narrows his eyes at Jungkook, waving at him shyly when the brunet glances at Jimin, "Hello! Well, off to the studio! C'mon!"

-----

"Mama~"

Hoseok looks up from staring at the floor as he stretches just in time to see Jimin barreling toward him before he's tackled to the floor, a startled yelp leaving him as Jimin lays atop him, nuzzling into his neck affectionately. Laughing loudly, Hoseok wraps his arms around Jimin, returning his friendly gesture before he rolls them around on the floor, laughing louder still when Jimin shrieks before laughing himself, ignoring the three other scents in the room. He stops finally when Jimin let's out a breathless whine of surrender before letting go of Hoseok, sitting up and grinning when he sees the two of them have rolled all the way to the opposite side of the practice room, two of the other three watching them in amusement. Jimin smiles at them before turning to Hoseok as he sits up leaning over to rub against the elders cheek before standing up, grabbing Hoseok's hands and pulling him up and skipping with him, hand-in-hand, over to the waiting three, grinning widely, "These people wanted to see the studio!"

Hoseok smiles at Jimin, ruffling his hair before looking at the two new faces seriously, his smile dropping slightly when he registers what they are. He frowns, looking at Taehyung questioningly, eyebrows creasing  in bewilderment when Taehyung just shrugs, nodding his head towards Jimin as an answer, one eyebrow raising. Hoseok turns to Jimin smiling softly once more when he sees the younger has started frowning, wringing his hands and biting his lip in worry, a small whine leaving his throat, thinking he'd done something really wrong. Hoseok shakes his head fondly, leaning over to nuzzle against Jimin, he gives a rumble of reasurrance. Trust Jimin to try and befriend a pair of vampires. Not that he or Taehyung actually know what they are. He turns back to the two, smile still present, "Hi! I'm Hoseok and I own the dance studio. As you can tell we're-"

"Werewolves." Jungkook blurts out, smiling hesitantly at the other man, not used to their kind responding to him or Yoongi in such a...friendly manner.

Hoseok smiles wider, nodding, "Yes. Though, we're Lycan-born shifters. We've...only had one other of your kind in our town before, truthfully. He wasn't...pleasant. "

Jimin frowns, looking at the two and then Taehyung who, once more, shrugs, before looking at Hoseok, "What...are they, Mama?"

"You don't know?" Yoongi asks sharply, eyes trained onto Jimin as the younger flinches, ignoring the two instant warning growls and Jungkook's glare.

Jimin pouts at him, tilting his head as he squints at Yoongi, "No?"

Yoongi inhales sharply, looking at Taehyung in question, frowning when he shrugs and shakes his head no. Letting out an aggravated sigh, Yoongi glares at Taehyung, scoffing when the orange haired male let's out a dark growl in warning, "You don't know what we are but you all but openly snarl at us at the, very public, coffee shop?"

Taehyung shrugs again, glance lingering on Jungkook for a moment before looking back at Yoongi, "Just you, actually."

Yoongi snarls at him, going to take a step forward but thinking better of it when both Jimin and Hoseok tense, "Why?"

Shrugging once more Taehyung moves over to stand next Jimin, nuzzling his cheek briefly before locking eyes with Jungkook, smirking slightly, "He was curious. You were hostile. Just because I don't know what you are doesn't mean I can't label you as a threat."

"You...said the last wasn't...pleasant? What do you mean?" Jungkook questions, flustering when Taehyung and Hoseok look at him, "I mean...you don't...I'm sorry..."

Hoseok examines Jungkook as the other looks at the floor nervously, before smiling widely at his honest curiosity, "Tae and Minnie were just pups; kids. That's why they don't remember. We've only ever had the one. He was crazy...he attacked them..." Hoseok frowns, eyes darting to the two boys quickly, assessing their health even now, smiling when they both lean in to nuzzle at him softly, "We've been here...a long time. This small town...village...whatever you wanna call it, they know what we are. What he was. Namjoon-my mate-and I fought him. Jimin, come here." Jimin shuffles closer to Hoseok, whining at Hoseok's sadness, letting Hoseok tilt his head backwards, Taehyung pulling the strap of his tank top aside, allowing the two see the five scars going from the back of his neck to just touching his collar-bone. Jungkook in a breath and Yoongi frowns at the, obviously, nail-shaped markings. Hoseok nods, petting Jimin softly, smiling when Jimin leans into his touch, "We found him choking Jimin in the middle of the woods, Taehyung throwing rocks at him, he was so brave even while crying, this one."Hoseok smiles softly, rufling Taehyung's hair with his free hand, the other still petting Jimin, "The villagers were the ones that let us know he was here, in our town. We didn't know about these two, though. We had no idea there were any wolves anywhere near our territory, let alone pups. Namjoon thinks the vampire killed their pack but missed one. We found a dead wolf not far from where he was attacking them, probably their older brother seeing as he wasn't much older than a yearling, at most. He must've smelled us and hoped they'd be safe. He did well. The vampire just got to them a little quicker than us. These two...they were three."

Jungkook holds in a whimper, glancing at the way Yoongi is staring intently at the scars decorating Jimin's skin, before looking back at Hoseok, biting his lip, "I-I understand if you want us to leave..."

Hoseok smiles widely suddenly, shaking his head, "Nah. You seem more curious than anything. It's fine. If you were a real threat to us Taehyung wouldn't have allowed Jimin to bring you here. With or without the knowledge of what you are. You're fine. So! You want dance? Sad stories always make me wanna dance to whatever new popular girl song is around."

Jungkook's eyes light up,  "Yes! Do you know..."

Yoongi rolls his eyes at his younger brother, moving to sit in the corner with Taehyung as the other three talk excitedly about dances he has no interest in. He glances at Taehyung before looking back at the others, "...I'm...sorry I growled at you and your brother."

Taehyung stares at him silently before nodding, watching as the three start their dance, throwing themselves into the choreography, giggling to each other like they've been friends forever, "Me too. Well, I really only growled because you growled first, threatened Jimin first, but still. I'm sorry. I don't remember the person but I remember the fear. Jimin's fear mainly. When he gets scared I lose focus. Is that weird?"

Yoongi frowns at him before looking at Jungkook, smiling slightly at how easily happy his little brother is laughing with the two werewolves, "Are you older?"

"We think so, yeah. Pops says by a few weeks at the absolute least. Mom says it seems longer but definitely not a year. Our litters are different than human or even regular wolf litters. We're weird, I guess. But, yeah. We think that Jimin was born after me in any case."

"Then it's not weird. You're a big brother." Yoongi offers, glancing once more over to where Jungkook is now dancing in sync with Jimin, Hoseok watching them with eyes softer than Yoongi is used to seeing on....anyone. It's been so long since anyone has looked at Jungkook like that, other than himself. He's mentally relieved about the immediant exceptance of the small pack instead of the expected animosity, not that he'd ever say that aloud. Yoongi lets his eyes wander over to the curious black haired wolf, Jimin, Yoongi's mind supplies. Looking the younger male over, lingering on the smile lighting up his face, blinking briefly when the smile's owner locks eyes with Yoongi, bright smile turning slightly shy before diving back into the dance, cheeks a soft pink. Yoongi shakes his head before he's once more focused on the orange haired male sitting next to him, with him on the floor. "I know I'd kill for Jungkook. No hesitation."

Taehyung nods in understanding, eyes flickering over to where Jimin and Hoseok are cheering on Jungkook's solo, one corner of his mouth lifting up in a slight smile at the excitement in his pack's eyes for their new friend, his own eyes looking over Jungkook with curious interest, "That makes-"

Yoongi startles slightly at the flash of movement in his peripheral vision, looking at Taehyung oddly as the orange haired man stands abruptly, moving over to the group where Jimin and Hoseok have stopped dancing, frowning at eachother in wide eyed worry, Jungkook frowning  at them in confusion. Yoongi frowns himself, standing up swiftly but warily, when Taehyung roughly pushes Jungkook behind himself, ignoring the sound of confused annoyance coming from Jungkook. Yoongi's both curious and aggrivated because he's litterally just told Taehyung he'd kill for Jungkook, without hesitation.

Before he can voice his thoughts, the door slams open and harsh blue, glowing eyes are locking onto him, Yoongi's own narrowing and lighting up to a firey red in retaliation, fangs digging into his lips as a hiss leaves him in response to the vicious snarl the white haired man lets out, loud enough to be heard over the still playing music. Yoongi tenses in anticipation as the other man lunges at him shifting forms midstep, ready to deflect or defend against this new wolf's attack. Halfway across the room, the large white wolf's progress is stopped by someone ramming into him from the side, nails scraping against the tile as the white wolf keeps himself upright eyes narrowered onto the new comer, lips pulled back into an angry grimace. A harsh snarl is ripped from the new attackers throat, jaws snapping at the white wolf in mock-threat as he stands infront of Yoongi protectively, head lowered, ears back, fangs bared. The white wolf lets out a threatening warning growl and the other snarls back defiantly, snapping at the larger wolf as he lunges at the smaller.

Yoongi frowns, eyes turning back to their natural brown, staring at the snarling mess of limbs in confusion, the confusion not leaving his eyes as he watches the white wolf snap at the black wolf. Yoongi's eyebrows furrow as he stares intently at the smaller wolf before realization lights up his eyes, his head snapping over to the other side of the dance room, in a breath when he sees that Hoseok's eyes are a bright purple, following the scuffle worriedly, sees that Taehyung is standing in front of Jungkook protectively, his own narrowed eyes the same icey blue as the stranger's, and sees the way Jungkook is looking at Yoongi with slightly panicked worry, a light pink slowly creeping in his own wide eyes.

A loud yelp makes Yoongi look back at the pair rolling around on the dance floor in a cruel parody of how Hoseok and Jimin greeted eachother earlier. Yoongi in another breath at the thought, searching the tangle of limbs quickly, his previous suspicions confirmed as another yelp leaves the dark furred wolf, purple eyes staring up at Yoongi from where the white wolf has him pinned down, Yoongi's stomach flipping at the way jaws are locked over the struggling wolf's throat, small whimpers leaving the black wolf. Yoongi tenses when the white wolf let's out another warning growl low in his throat, blue eyes glaring at the smaller wolf harshly, before releasing his jaw's grip on the others neck and turning his aggression towards Yoongi once more, stalking forward with his lips pulled into a viscious snarl.

"Nam, wait he's-"

The white wolf, Namjoon Yoongi presumes, tilts his head to snarl at Hoseok, eyes still locked onto Yoongi, when the other speaks, jaws clacking together loudly in warning.

Hoseok frowns angrily, eyes flickering from Jimin to Namjoon to Yoongi and then back to Namjoon, a low growl rising in the back of his throat at the smell of blood in the room mixing with the thrum of Jimin's eratic heartbeat, "They're not a threat! Stop before-"

Namjoon whips his head around to throw Hoseok a warning rumble, standing taller, narrowing his eyes, daring Hoseok to challenge his authority. Seeing movement to the left of Hoseok Namjoon switches his gaze over, blue locking onto wide pink as Jungkook shifts himself more behind Taehyung, subconciously knowing the other wolf isn't going to let the white wolf attack him, Jungkook flinches, gasping quietly and grabbing onto Taehyung unconciously, as a snarl tears from Namjoon's throat, the white wolf changing his sight to targeting the obviously younger vampire. Yoongi lets a low growl work it's way up his throat at the open threat to his little brother, tensing himself to jump in front of Namjoon to fend off the attack. His caution isn't necessary, though, as he watches as Taehyung shifts himself to be in Namjoon's line of sight, crouching slightly in a defensive posturing and blocking Namjoon's view of Jungkook, blue eyes narrowing at Namjoon in defiant warning, lips curling as a rumble works it's way up his own throat, the first sound he's made since Namjoon's entered the room.

Namjoon pauses eyeing Taehyung as he tries to gauge the younger wolf and his resolute determination in protecting the young vampire. He gives a small snarl in Taehyung's direction,  before turning back to the unprotected Yoongi, planning on dealing with the older vampire first, advancing once more.

Jimin snarls visciously at the advancing wolf, ignoring the pull of his wounds, Jimin throws himself at Namjoon once again, knocking the other to the side, the two of them falling to the ground in another snarling scuffle of teeth and claws. Hoseok growls in complete outrage when Namjoon turns and snaps harshly onto Jimin's front paw, the white fur on his muzzle staining red from the depth of the bite, ears swirling forward as the younger lets out a pained howl. Jungkook takes the opportunity to rush over to Yoongi, clinging onto the older, biting his lower lip as he watches with wide eyes as Hoseok shifts violently jumping into the fray with no hesitation, deftly locking his own jaws on Namjoon's back leg, Taehyung immediately wrapping his arms around Jimin when Namjoon lets go of the younger's leg to yelp in pain himself before turning to snap at Hoseok's ears in warning, scent recogonizing his mate and his body not willing to hurt him.

A frown settles on Yoongi's lips at the pained whimpers escaping the young wolf, a low rumble of reassurance, ususally reserved for Jungkook, unconsciously leaving him as Jimin, with the help of Taehyung, limps over to stand behind himself and next to Jungkook, dark head darting out to rub against Yoongi's leg briefly before collapsing on the ground with a whine, the younger vampire instantly dropping to the floor and running a hesitant hand over the dark fur in a bewildering worry, eyeing the blood seeping out of the wolf's leg dazedly and Yoongi tenses slightly in worry but relaxes when Jungkook shakes his head with a frown before looking up with wide eyes watching as Taehyung firmly replaces himself next to Yoongi, both men standing between the two on the floor and the viciously snarling pair.

"Why are you protecting them, Hoseok?!" Namjoon demands in a voice that startles Jungkook, fingers gripping onto Jimin's fur, being deeper than he thought, sounding dangerously irritated as he shifts forms. Namjoon whips his head around to glare at the two vampires, his glare faltering when he looks at the way Jimin hasn't shifted back, at the bleeding wound on his front paw, soft whimpers and whines leaving him every few seconds and the way Taehyung and the vampire are staring at him warily but keeping they're protective stances between Namjoon and the sitting pair. Namjoon shakes his head, looking away from the two and glaring at the red eyes staring him down in obvious anger, Namjoon's lips curling in a hideous grimace, "Their kind attacked and scarred our child!"

"So did you!" Taehyung growls in annoyance, glancing at Hoseok as he walks past him, head nudging at Taehyung's leg, nipping in slight warning before padding over to nose against Jimin's right flank, a whining rumble leaving his throat as he between Jimin's ears, ghosting over Jungkook's fingertips and looking at the young vampire with calm eyes before he lays down next the darker wolf, knocking the younger's head away to at the wound himself.

Namjoon's glare falters once more, eyes flickering from the laying pair to a furious Taehyung to a glowering, cautious, Yoongi standing as another shield to a curious, wide-eyed Jungkook, and Jimin, though Namjoon doesn't know if that was the vampires intentions. He frowns, sighing and releasing the tension in himself as he drops to the floor, sitting and staring at Taehyung with narrowed eyes expectantly.

Taehyung cautiously turns to Yoongi, gesturing for him to lower himselves, sitting himself infront of Jimin, smiling mirthlessly when Yoongi sits more infront of the others instead of sitting next to Jungkook like Taehyung thought he would've, glad that Yoongi's insticts are putting him between Namjoon and the others, likely know intuitively that Taehyung and himself are the only ones that actually stand a fighting chance in a serious fight with Namjoon, the previous just a warning really. He smiles slightly happier at Jimin, running his fingers through the dark fur, letting out a huff of air when Jimin flops his head over into Taehyung's lap, tongue darting out to at Taehyung's hand before looking at Namjoon with hesitance swimming in purple eyes.

Namjoon frowns at the still bleeding bite mark, wincing at the knowledge that he was the cause. He did that. To their child. He's mildly disgusted with himself for letting his anger at the intruding vampires cloud his mind enough to hurt his youngest in such a way, his pup in such a way.(He doesn't care what the other three say about Jimin's age. Jimin will forever, and always be, his pup. Nothing will be said to change that mindset). He lets out a light noise of distress as he looks at Jimin, "I'm sorry, Minnie. I didn't-"

Yoongi tenses slightly, eyes following Jimin's every movement when Jimin heaves himself up, limping over to Namjoon staring at him intently before across the older man's face, plopping his front half down onto Namjoon's lap, letting out a huffing rumble as Namjoon wipes at the wet stripe, his face contorting with disgust. Sighing in slight resolve, Namjoon looks back over to the others, whining slightly at the look Hoseok is giving him now that he's shifted back. Namjoon looks down at Jimin as he runs his fingers through his fur absent-midedly, giving a small smile at the way Jimin burrows more into his lap. Sighing again, coming to a descision, Namjoon looks up to meet the eyes of the obviously older vampire, raising an eyebrow when he sees the man not even sparing him a glance, his eyes focused, instead, on the wolf in his lap. Namjoon hums to himself in slight wondering before clearly his throat, giving the man now looking at him an apprasing look, "So....who are you?"


I'm sorry if this is over-rated, the whole "werewolf-vampire" thing but I was watching Cursed and I juts really couldn't stop myself. The story coming to life before I'd even realized it XD It has a mind of it's own, I swear it to you.

And thank you for the subscribing I hope you like~

P.S. I'm like that when I want coffee but I don't wanna buy it myself. My friends usually give in so I'll shut up. It works for me.