The Date Part one - not edited-

Five ways to get Choi Minho.

 

[A/N]
DD: I forgot to say how they look. 
Taemin- Korean Lucifer look.
Minho- Ring Ding dong look
Key- Lucifer Look
Jonghyun- Ring Ding Dong look
Onew / Jinki - any look . 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Taemin Pov:
          I don’t remember much on the car ride since I fell asleep but I remember hearing Minho say something about a date. He probably planning something for Yoona noona. Hmm.... I feel some one shaking me. I slowly open my eyes seeing Minho. 
          “Hyung..” I said, rubbing my eyes. “ What is it?” I was still have asleep and didn’t really care about what was happening at the moment.
         
          “We’re here!’ Minho said with excitement, making me get out of the car. As I got out of the car I saw a fancy restaurant called “ La Belle”.
 
          “Hyung, why are we here. You said you will drive me home.” I pouted. It was nice to spend sometime with Minho-Hyung again but I’m to tired from school.
 
          “Don’t worry so much, Relax alittle.” Minho replied with a smile and took me in to the restaurant. I look around. It was so fancy, like really fancy!
 
          “Hyung. Isn’t this to much ? “ I asked. I didn’t want him to waste money on me when he should save it for his girlfriend. He shook his head.
 
          “Nope, it fine. I want to spoil my little Minnie ok?” He replied with a smile. I sigh in defeat. It to hard to say no to that smile of his. 
 
          “Ok.” I said. We waited to be seated at the front desk of the restaurant.
 
Minho Pov:
         “Name?” asked the waiter at the front desk, staring at Taemin.
 
         “Choi Minho,” I said, stepping in front of Taemin.
 
          “Oh. Right this way sir.” said the waiter as he showed us to our table. “Here you go” the waiter handed Taemin a piece of paper. “Call me if you want the name Jinki.” The waiter wink at Taemin and left.
 
          “Taemin give the paper” I took the piece of paper and ripped it.
 
          “H-hyung W-why did you do that..” Taemin asked. I shrugged and look at the menu.
 
          “ Excuse me, may we order?” I called a waitress over. The waitress rushed over. And guess who it was. Yoona? Nope. Jessica?  Nope. IT WAS KEY!!! IN A WAITRESS OUTFIT! THE HELL. ok ok Minho calm down. It just Key.. in a dress... wait.. it Key, Im ed..
 
          “K-key.. You work h-here?” I asked trying to avoid contact with him.
 
          “Well, if it isn’t Mr. All-Star of the school.” Key said rolling his eyes. “ And let me guess your waiting fo-” He looked over at Taemin. “Taebaby!!!! Omo You are here!!!!” Key hugged the life of out of Taemin, like really, the hug looked like it was killing him.
 
           “U-U-umma... I can’t breathe...” I hear the Taemin squeaked as Key released him. 
 
           “Now Taebaby why are you here with a retard like Mr. Choi?” Key said placing his hand on one of his hip.
 
           “He dragged me here Umma” Taemin pouted, soooo cute. “ I was tired and wanted to head to my apartment but hyung wanted to take me out.” 
 
           “hmmm, Taebaby come here.” Key said pulling Taemin away from me.
 
Key Pov: 
            I dragged Taemin into the kitchen.“Taebaby! now your chance! Confess!” I told him. “ I’m a 100% percent that he loves you to!”. Taemin shooked his head.  “ Oh come on Taebaby! Didn’t you see him glaring at Jinki-Hyung for “hitting” on you. Oh thanks Jinki!” 
 
            “ No problem anything to help my cute little cousin” Jinki said as he went to serve the orders.
 
            “keke thank you Hyung! anyways buuut umma! he won’t he doesn’t” Taemin said shaking his head.
 
            “Here” I said handing Taemin a book. 
 
            “ What is this Umma?” He said look through the book.
 
            “ Five ways to help you win Minho, Of course” I said proudly! Of course i made that book my self. It has everything you need to win Minho over 100% for sure! I am the almighty key!.
 
             “Umma... I don’t think dressing as a girl will win Minho heart.” Taemin said as he reach Step 3. 
 
             “Believe me it will” I said “ I will work really well!” 
 
Taemin Pov: 
         “Fine Umma” I said taking the book with me and headed back to my seat. I sat down to looking through the book. 
 
Book: Page one-
          Are you in love with someone you think is impossible to be with. Well think no more! Five ways to help you start here! Follow these steps and you and the one you love will be together no matter to what! Lets begin! 
 
Step one: Flirt with someone to make him jealous! 
 
Jealous always show a person true feelings. Mostly with Choi Minho, YOU SEE THAT TAEMIN!! Now go flirt with Jinki! Umma is watching you! keke! Hwaiting.
 
Umma love chu.
 
Back to Taemin Pov: 
            I looked over to the kitchen and sees Key umma smiling at me. Great. I can’t believe I’m gnna do this. “J-jinki Hyung? M-may i get some more water?” I asked. 
 
           “Sure cutie! hmmm but you seem like more of a banana milk type how about i get you that instead?” Jinki hyung replied. Did he say banana milk ? O mi god! I love him! I see Jinki Hyung come back with some banana milk for me. I got up and tackled him. 
 
           “ OMG!!!!! THANK CHU SOOOOO MUCH!!! YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE BANANA MILK!!!!” I said. 
 
           “keke Cutie don’t you think your creating a scene?” Jinki said. I realize I was on top of Jinki and and got off seating in my seat.
 
           “Sorry. Thanks for the banana milk” I said blushing and drank my banana milk. I glances over to Minho seeing him glaring at Jinki as Jinki left to go serve the other people. 
 
           “Minho Hyung I’m sorry for causing a scene.” I said drink my banana milk. I felt someone grab me dragging me out of the restaurant. I look to see who it was Minho. "Hyung?” I asked. 
 
            “ Minnie I don’t want you to get touch with other people but me, Key and Jonghyun ok?” Minho said in a serious tone. I nodded as we got in the car and Minho drove off some where. I began to dose of again. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
[A/N] Thank chu for subscribing :DDD I love chu all sooooo much~ keke~ *huggles all of chu~* keke~ Thank chu for the support!  keke~ Comment and subscribe~ 
     -xoxo Shroomiie [10.8.11]