I love you~

Five ways to get Choi Minho.

 

Taemin Pov:
 
It been two week since DooJoon and me started to date. It was fun. Going on dates, cuddling and hugging and kissing like real couples do. But I just want to do all of that with Minho. I looked around the lunch room to see if DooJoon was around but he wasn’t, so I went to sit with Key instead.
 
“Is the book helping?” Key asked as I reached the table.
 
“Im not going to do number 3, Im not going to dress as a girl.”I said looking through the book.
 
“Come on Minho is straight. Of course dressing as a girl would help.” Key said.
 
“Well.... Actually, Minho is Bi...” I said and continue to play with my food.
 
“What! He Bi!! Since when?????” Key said shockly.
 
“Since 9th grade” I shrugged and continue to eat.
 
“hm..... Since he bi doesn’t it makes it way easier to confess?” Key said turning the book to the last page.
 
“Not when He and Yoona are alwa-”
 
“Oh, Yeah he dumped that weeks ago.” Key said read the last page of the book. “ That why he was always with you and DooJoon.”
 
“You tell now!!!!!!” I screamed at key, running off to fine Minho.
 
“ I thought you know!! “ key screamed back. but all I care for at the moment was Minho. I ran and saw DooJoon.
 
“ DooJoon *pants* It’s Over *pants*” I said to him all he did was smile and walked away. That was weird but I saw Minho, ran to him and tackle hug him.
 
“ Hyung! I love you! More then a Hyung. Please accept my feelings” I said nuzzling my head on the crook of his neck.
 
“Of course Minnie. I love you to.” He kissed me on the forehead and then kissed me on the cheek. 
 
I smiles happily and we walked backed to the key and jonghyun, hand in hand.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
yay~ It done~ I hope you guys like it :DDDD Thank chu for supporting me~ 
 
Oh~ I joined Hallyu High RP! Im Jeongmin there :3