A date with ???? -Full chapter-

Five ways to get Choi Minho.

 

Key Pov:
 
“Taebaby are chu ready to meet your date?” I said as I saw Taemin arriving at my apartment. 
 
“Who is he?” Taemin asked.
 
“Hmm well he’s tall, handsome, tan......” my voice trailed off.
 
“Umma! Hello Earth to umma.” Taemin waved his hand in front of me.
 
“What? oh I’m sorry Taebaby anyways your date ish-” My phone started to rang; OMFG! REALLY DID SOMEONE REALLU NEED TO CALL. gosh.I ignore my phone until it stop ringing. “Ok Taebaby! Your date is DooJoon!” I squealed! 
 
“ T-T-The basketball captain!!!!!” I heard Taemin said in surprise.
 
Taemin Pov:
 
“He also a senior and is the co-captain on the soccer team!” Key squealed again. I sighed. Doojoon was a cool guy but I don’t want to go on a date with him.
 
“but umma I-” 
 
“Nonsense! You are going out on a date with Yoon Doojoon ok. good. now let go pick out your outfit, Oh and your date is going to be at La Belle” Key said looking through my closet for an outfit.-Taeminnie lucifer outfit- “Here, This is perfect.” He handed me the outfit as I changed and got ready for the date. After changing, we waited for a few mins until Doojoon came and pick me up.
 
The doorbell rang. Omo it must be DooJoon. I opened the and I see a bundle of white roses!!
 
“And white roses for the little cutie” I looked up and see that it was Doojoon.
 
“Thank you hyung their so pretty~ I love them!” I hugged him and took the flowers and handed it key-umma.
 
“I thought you would like them” DooJoon said and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and smiled as we got in to his car. After a little while we arrive at La Belle. I got out of the car and head towards the restaurant. DooJoon opened the door for us and we walked in. 
 
“OWWWW!” I fell on the to the floor landing on my bottom. aish... I must have bump into someone I looked up to see who it was. It looks like of the guys on the basketball team. “Yah, Girly boy watch where your going” The guy glared at me. 
 
“Kikwang, Calm down or your benched for the next game.” DooJoon said, while helping me up. 
 
“C-captain... Fine, your luck kid.” The guy said that and left. 
 
“Don’t worry about him, he probably just pissed about something” I nod and looked around the room and spotted Minho with Yoona noona. I sighed and followed DooJoon to our table. “ Taemin? what wrong?” I looked at DooJoon. He had a worried expression. 
 
“N-nothing at all I’m fine” I put on a fake smile. 
 
“Taemin... What wrong? You can tell” DooJoon was holding my hand. “I really care about you Taemin, Please Go out with me and be my boyfriend?” I was shocked. 
 
“D-D-DooJoon, I-I-I-”
 
“Please Taemin give me a chance, I’ll be the best boyfriend ever please Taemin.
 
I guess it would hurt to give him a chance, I nodded. He smiled got up and kissed me. Omo I could feel everyone stare, but the kiss felt good. I felt DooJoon pull away and I opened my eyes and see Minho behind DooJoon pulling him back.
 
Minho Pov: 
 
I have no idea why I saw Doojoon kissing Taemin but didn’t like it at all. I just felt this rage with in me, so I got up and pulled DooJoon off of Taemin.
 
“Why are you kissing Taemin?” I glared at DooJoon
 
“Why not? I am his boyfriend now.” DooJoo replied. Taemin and DooJoon are dating.... I felt heartbroken, like my heart was shattered into a millon pieces... It felt like my world just came crashing down. Why do I feel like this.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[a/n] Here chu guys~ I should be updating alot now :3 atleast three updates a week! yay~ for me! 
I love chu all! Omo~ anyone Roleplays?
Im in kiw-cl  
 
 
Im was on shuffle >,< as cl
 
Im on kimchi - as taemin~ 
 
 
 
I was on click as key DD: and left 
 
 
 
Im on redblood :DDDDD as Taemin!  
 
 
 
 
If chu are fine me~ but chu have to be in the group and if chu not Join please! It really fun! just look up the group name i told chu guys~ and apply! Hope to see chu there! Shroomiie out~ Love chu all~