A day at school

Five ways to get Choi Minho.

 

Taemin Pov:
         I never thought that i would ever fall for a guy like him... And now look Im in love with the school all-star, Choi Minho. I sighed as I see him past with Yoona, the top ten of the school, and I’m not just saying that because she dating Minho, I’m saying it because it true [A/N DD: I love Yoona very much! And the rest of Snsd! Dont hurt me DD: i still need to live till i see a shinee concert TT3TT]. 
         “Great, He bring another here” Key-Umma said as he rolled his eyes.
         “ Key-Umma... you dont have to be so mean to  them.. it not their fault” I said tugging on the sleeve of his shirt.
         “No, it’s his fault, Because he with a instead of you!” Key-Umma said  glaring at Minho and Yoona who came to join us for lunch.
         “Yo! what up key! and what with the glaring?” I heard Minho asking umma. He knows never to ask Umma stupid question, mostly when Umma is mad.
         “Reasons.” Key-Umma growled out. Minho got the sign that Key-Umma was pissed and held his hand up in defeat.
         “Reason for what?” Jonghyun ask when he joined us. Key-Umma got up and whispered something to Jonghyun as Jonghyun nodded in reply. 
         “Ok,” Jonghyun said as Key-umma finish telling him something.
         “YAH!!! CHOI ING MINHO STOP MAKING OUT WITH THAT OF YOURS! JJONG COVERS TAEMIN EYES!”  I heard key-umma yell as everything went dark.
          “O My God Key! Your such a .” I heard Minho yell back.
          “HELL YEAH I WILL! MOSTLY IF IT LOOKS LIKE YOU TWO ARE GOING TO HAVE ON THE LUNCH TABLE RIGHT NOW” Key-umma yelled. Ewwwwh.... I don’t need to know that.Jonghyun uncovered my eyes.
          “Umma.... it ok... Let go to Biology” I said and tugs on Key-Umma shirt as he nodded and got up with Jonghyun to go to class.
          “Taebaby what do you see in him?” Key Umma asked as we arrived at the classroom and he sho Jonghyun to go to him class.
          "Everything Umma....He perfect.” I said in reply, shrugging and headed toward my seat, next to the window. 
           During class all I did was look out of the window, I spotted Minho practicing for soccer. I sigh as I watched him, why do I have to be in love with someone who never is single. He always has a girlfriend right after he dumps his last one. And why does he have to be straight. I sigh again when thoughts like these keep running through my head. 
The bell rang and I collected my stuff and headed out that class room.  Finally I can go home.
 
Minho POV:
            I sigh during practice. I don’t even get to talk to Minnie today. Stupid Yoona was making me make out with her. Thank God Key stopped us.  The bell rang as I went to the locker room for a shower. After the shower I head toward the front gate and spotted Minnie. 
            “Minnie!” I yelled I wave at him as he smiles and waves back. What a cute dongsaeng. I ran to catch up with him. “You walking home Minnie?” He nodded a reply. “ Do you want me to drive you home?” 
            “Aniyo! it fine. My house isn’t that for from here,” He answered with a smile. soooo cute!
            “ Are you sure? “ I asked .Minnie looked up at the sky. It was cloudy and look like it was going to rain. “On second thought, maybe you-” Minnie was cut off by Yoona screaming.
            “BABE!!!!!!!!!!!!! CAN YOU TAKE ME HOME?” Yoona yelled and clinging on to me. God she was annoying. She also interrupted my Minnie.
            “I can’t babe. I was going to hang out at Minnie place today.” I said trying to get her to stop clinging on to me.
            “Can i come to babe?” Yoona asked. O My en Gosh. I want to spend a day with my Minnie! can she not see that? God she annoying. 
            “Hyung, You should hang out with Yoona noona! She is your girlfriend after all,” I heard Minnie say. He doesn’t want to hang out with me? TT3TT . Why DD: We haven’t hang out since like middle school.
            “Neh Babe! Listen to your cute dongseang!” Yoona said with a pout. Not cute at all. I looked over to Minnie as i see him leaving. I pulled away from Yoona clutches and ran to Minnie. 
            “ Minnie, let me drive you home!’ I said and grabbed his hand dragging him to the parking lot.
            “But hyung what ab-” 
            “She has cheer leading practices” I lied. Once we reach the car Minnie got in to the passenger seat. I started the car and drives off to downtown. And our date begins. I smirks as i thought about that.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[A/N] What chu think? :DDD Comment please and tell me Thank chu for reading 
          Subscibe~ And And And And I proably will be slow at updating cuz i have exams DD: [10.6.2011]