008 [Final]

A Goddess?

"Yes!" Suzy cheered. "Exams are finally over!"
"Suzy!" Mark scolded. "Quiet down! We're in the library!"

She made a face at him.

"Yah!"
"I suggest you two better go out," Jaebum told them. "You guys are loud,"
"Okay!" Suzy stood up and grabbed Mark's hand, dragging him out of the library.

Then they were out.

"Suzy-yah," he said slowly.
"What?"
"Let go of my wrist... Your grip's too tight,"

She ignored him, causing him to sigh.

"Suzy-yah..." he tried again. "Please-"
"Just shut up, Mark. You are not destroying my happiness today now that exams are over,"
"I never meant to destroy your happiness!" he protested.
"Exactly!"

He blinked, confused.

"What?"
"Aish... Forget it!"

He didn't say anything more.

"Where exactly are we going?"
"Hongdae, where else? How are you going to buy me ice cream if we're not there?"

Mark couldn't believe this girl...

Suzy dragged him to the bus stop so they could go to Hongdae. Then when they finally got there, she made him buy her ice cream and she made him pay for the new clothes she bought.

"It's your gift for me,"
"Gift? What for?"
"For actually studying."

Wow... Just wow...

But he ended up doing what she asked anyway. He did love her, and that was the least he could do for her...


***


Mark stuffed his hands in his pockets, biting his lip nervously.

"You nervous, Mark?" Jaebum asked.
"Of course I am. I'm about to propose to her and..."

Mark couldn't even finish his sentence. He had already asked her to come meet him after the ceremony but she hadn't appeared yet... Which made him even more nervous...

He held in his breath as he saw her making her way towards him.

"Breathe, Mark, and calm down. You'll do fine." Jaebum patted his shoulder before leaving the two of them alone.
"You okay, Tuan?" she questioned him, her eyebrows raised.
"I'm fine..." he said slowly.
"So what's this about? Are you going to congratulate me on getting my diploma?"

Of course...

This was Bae Suzy...

"Yeah, and I want to ask you something..." he spoke, his hand gripping the small box.
"What is it?"

Her expression was making him even more nervous.

"You know I love you and all that..." he started before kneeling down, keeping his head lowered. "So please say yes,"
"Huh? What are you saying?"

With a lot of hesitation, he finally pulled out the box and put it in her hand.

She looked at it, a smile forming on her face when she saw the silver band. Simple, but beautiful. Definitely her style.

"Will you stay with me forever?"
"Forever is a big word..." she commented.
"Suzy..."
"No."

He looked at her, his face pale.

"W-what? N-no?"
"Hold on, you didn't let me finish," she smiled innocently. "No doubt that I would say no. Forever really is a big word, but since it's you... Well... Okay..."

He could tell she was acting like she didn't want to.

He stood up and wrapped his arms around her.

"Stop acting like you don't want to marry me. I know you love me. And do you even know how long it took me to decide on proposing? I mean, asking you to marry me? Someone like you who always takes advantage of me and my wallet? A four dimensional girl who can never be predicted on what she's going to do next? Can you imagine how hard it was for me to decide?"

She laughed.

"Your fault," she shrugged. "It's not my fault you fell for me,"
"Exactly, and your personality is one of the many reasons why you can never be a goddess. Ever."


___________________________________________________________________


Hi!! Sorry I made you guys wait so long for this... I absolutely at endings -.- But how was this final chapter?? Any comments??

Thanks for reading my story!! And thanks for all the subscribers, votes, and comments!! Love you ~ ^^ (lol I feel so weird... I rarely say that... XD)