005

A Goddess?

Mark frowned, watching JinYoung and Suzy's performance. His and his partner's performance just ended. They didn't practice, but it turned out pretty well. Hopefully, they'd get a good grade.

He had to admit. JinYoung and Suzy did well together. They had great teamwork and they harmonized well. But still, Mark couldn't help but feel jealous.

"You did well," he squeezed her hand when she passed his table to go back to her seat. She winked at him. He blinked, surprised. Not once had she ever winked at him.

After class, he ran after her.

"You're not cheating on me, are you?" he raised his eyebrows. She burst out laughing.
"Of course not!" she smiled, taking his hand in hers. "I love you, Mark. JinYoung's really sweet but I like you more,"
"That's good to hear~"

She laughed again.

"Jealous, Tuan?"
"Shut up,"
"Finally admitted it?"
"I change my mind. I'm not buying you ice cream today."
"Eyyy!!~"

She started pouting and whining. 

Knowing Mark, he couldn't say no to that.

"You're really..."
"Cute? I know, right?"
"No. Annoying."

She chuckled and put her arm around his shoulder, pulling him down to her height.

"You know you love me, Mark."

They really were an interesting pair. Always teasing each other, just like best friends do, but Mark always got jealous whenever Suzy was with other guys.

Suzy, on the other hand, never gets jealous.

The exact other way around from other couples where the girlfriend was always the one who got jealous and not the boyfriend.

***

"Get over it, JinYoung," Mark told his friend, his arm wrapped around Suzy's shoulder. "Suzy's only mine,"
"But I can still like her, right?" JinYoung asked.
"Of course," Suzy nodded.
"Just remember that she won't like you back," Mark added.
"We'll be waiting for your wedding, then," JaeBum spoke up.

Silence.

"Not now, JaeBum-ie," Suzy said. "We haven't even graduated yet,"
"So you're actually planning to get married?" JinYoung asked, surprised.

Suzy facepalmed, causing Mark to laugh. 

"No one's saying that." Mark said, failing to keep a smile from growing on his face.
"Seemed like Suzy was implying it, though."
"Suzy..." Mark turned to his girlfriend.
"I used a bad choice of words, okay?" she defended.

He laughed again and pinched her cheeks.

"I'll think about it..."
"Does that mean I have a chance then?"
"No."
"Eyy..."

JaeBum laughed.

"Too bad, JinYoung," he smiled at his friend, patting him on his back. "Mark's never going to give up on Suzy." He looked at Mark. "You know, Mark, just propose already. Propose after graduation."
"But I'm too young!" Suzy protested.
"No, you're not," JaeBum told her. "You're just a year younger than Mark!"
"Exactly! I'm too young!" Suzy said.

Mark looked at her.

"Seriously?"
"Seriously."
"Are you saying I'm old?"
"If you want to think of it that way, then yes."

JinYoung and JaeBum watched the two.

Even though they were always like this, it was always fun to watch them. They found it amusing how they talk to each other that way. It was as if they weren't dating.

Couples usually acted sweet towards each other, but Mark and Suzy were different. They talked to each other like they were siblings. Like they were best friends. But they were still sweet all the same. 

That's why they were so amusing.

"Are you guys sure you're dating? You guys always seem like you're just best friends." JinYoung said. The other three looked at him.
"Best friends slash boyfriend girlfriend." Mark answered.
"We're not best friends!"
"Friends, then."

JaeBum laughed.

It was just like Suzy to say those things, to deny their 'best-friendship'. He didn't even know if that was a real word...

Those two were adorable. He envied their relationship, despite having a girlfriend of his own. The only problem was that he and his girlfriend, Sora, were still awkward around each other.

Good thing for Suzy and Mark that they were already close to begin with.

"JaeBum-ie!" Suzy waved her hand in front of JaeBum's face. "Aren't you coming with us?"
"Huh? Where?"
"The arcade." she answered.
"Have you been spacing out again, JaeBum-ah?" JinYoung asked him.

He shrugged and nodded.

"Let's go!"


___________________________________________________


Hi! I'm sorry I didn't update last week. I had exams (they just ended today so I'm reaaaaally happy) XD How was this chapter, though?? Do you like it?? Any comments??