007

A Goddess?

Yerin stared at the four, pacing back and forth and not knowing what to do.

"Bae Suzy is actually studying," she spoke slowly. "So is Park Jinyoung. It's no surprise for Jaebum and Mark, but Suzy and Jinyoung..."

No one replied to her words. Mark had only looked up from his book and given her a smile.

"Ugh," Suzy groaned, leaning her head on Mark's shoulder. "I hate finals," 

Mark didn't mind her and kept on reading.

"Yah, Tuan," she poked his cheek.
"What?" he sighed. "Just study, Suzy. Don't sleep. You need to study to get into a good college,"
"Yerin-ah," Jinyoung called.
"What?"
"You're smart. Teach me how to do this,"

Yerin rolled her eyes and ignored him.

"Where's Yugyeom, anyway?" Jaebum asked her.
"Practice,"
"Why aren't you with him?"
"I've got better things to do,"
"Like?" Suzy asked. "Like watching us study?"
"It's not every day I get to see Bae Suzy and Park Jinyoung study. I'll just take the chance to watch you study while I still can," Yerin shrugged.

Short silence.

"Can we go to Myeongdong later, Mark?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Stop whining. You need to study,"
"Jinyoung? Can we go together?"

Mark shot a glare to his girlfriend, who smirked.

"You are not going anywhere tonight, Bae Suzy. Don't you even dare try to go with her, Park Jinyoung. If you do, I will hit you until you can't even move."

Jinyoung sighed.

"Sorry, Suzy,"

Suzy pouted. Mark just ignored her.

"I love you to death, Suzy, but don't kill me. You really need to study."
"Then you're staying with me all night,"
"Okay,"

Yerin was amused with the two. Jaebum and Jinyoung had gone back to studying, ignoring the two who were still arguing like kids.


***


"Yes! I passed everything!" Suzy cheered happily, hugging everyone she met. Specifically, a few other classmates who were now looking at her as if she was crazy.

Then she spotted Mark by the lockers.

"Mark!"

She ran up to him, wrapping her arms around him tightly, showing him her now crumpled test results. He scanned the paper in her hands, his eyes wide.

"Heol!" he said loudly. "Passed everything with above eighty percent!"
"You're proud of me, aren't you?"
"Of course I am! You didn't let me get a good night's sleep for a week!"

She laughed.

"Give me my prize!"
"What prize?"
"I can't believe you forgot! You promised to get me ice cream if I passed everything!"

Mark didn't remember promising her anything like that.

"When did I - Aish... Never mind. Later. After class, we'll go get you ice cream,"
"Thank you, Mark!" she kissed him on the cheek. "Love you!"

Then she ran off again to go to a place she didn't bother telling Mark where.

Probably to meet Jinyoung or Jaebum.

Speaking of Jinyoung, he would probably be freaking out right now. Either because he failed one test or he passed all, just like Suzy. 


***


"Got it already?" Jaebum asked, surprised.
"Jaebum, I've had it since last fall!" Mark sighed.
"Oh..."
"Now how should I do it?"

Jaebum shrugged, not knowing what to tell his friend.

"I'm not the one proposing, why ask me?"

Mark sighed and out his hands on Jaebum's shoulders, shaking me.

"Help me!"
"Okay okay!"
"But you're not even helping me!"

Jaebum facepalmed.

"Mark..."
"Just help me, will you?"
"How am I supposed to help you? I never proposed to anyone before, you know!"
"I never proposed, either!"
"You should just wait until college graduation before proposing! Not at high school graduation!"
"But what if they chase after her? At least if I propose now, I'll have nothing to worry about! They could just look at her hand and they know she's taken!"

Leave it to Mark to worry about things like this.

"Aren't you guys going to the same college?"
"Nope."

So that's why...

"Seriously, Jaebum. Help me. I don't know what to do!"
"Ask someone who does know what to do."

Mark sighed.

It was hard planning how to propose to a girl. Especially if you're still high school and knew nothing about marriage. All he knew about it was that it was a long life contract.

Which brings him back to this question : Was he really willing to spend his entire life with his girlfriend, Bae Suzy? Park Jinyoung's so-called 'goddess'? The one girl who can make Mark do anything she wanted him to?

Well... He did love her to death, so apparently, the answer was yes.

______________________________________________________________


Hi!! Sorry I didn't update for a while -.- I had no inspiration on what to write, so sorry... How was this, though?? Any comments? ^^

And I'll be ending this story soon. Just one or two more chapters before I complete it... Should I make another MarkZy story after I complete all my other stories?? What do you think? :)