Day : 5 soon

The Cook and the Bunny

POV Tao

 

-”Tao wake up.”

-”Tao, wake up.”

-”TAO IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP I’LL REALLY THROW YOU THROUGH THE WINDOW!”

 

I straightened up and sat on the bed. I rubbed the back of my hair and glanced around. My eyes were still closed. Although I was half asleep I could distinguish three people in the room. I sighed and mumbles. Why did they wake me up? We were only starting our so called “training” in the evening. In other words, we could sleep all the morning. And yet, those stupid people I call my friend woke me up. As I was waking up little by little, I glanced at them again. Kyungsoo was on his mastress, reading a book? Xiumin was sitting on the floor while resting his back on the wall and looking at his phone. Lay was sitting on the chair and was playing with I don't know what. They were all dressed up.

I grabbed my phone and checked what time it was. I bit my inner cheek. It was ten am. TEN AM. ! Why the hell would they wake me up? It was still so early. I sighed again and loudly to let them hear and laid back on my bed.

 

-”It's your turn.” Kyungsoo said

 

-”My turn of wh…”

 

-”The groceries.”

 

I blinked and sat up. Were they serious? Like they woke me up because it was MY turn to buy the groceries? Okay I was the one who ate the most but this was too much.

 

-”MY MORNING”

 

I whined before throwing my back on the bed and hugging my pillow. I stayed like this a few seconds in the hope that someone would take my turn. But I soon understood that it couldn't be the case. Moreover, I was really afraid to irritate Kyungsoo. I knew he loved me but man, sometimes he could really hurt. I eventually stood up. I grabbed some random sport pants that were laying on the floor. I didn't even know if they were mine but since no one said anything I wore them. I then took a black tank top. I grabbed my wallet, phone and earphone before heading toward the door.

 

-”I'm going”

 

I said. I only got some mumbles as answers. I smiled a bit. This was bringing me so much memories. We were used to this kind of things. The huge apartment sounded a bit empty. It was strange. Although it was only a few days, I was already used to the fight with the Chef. I shrugged and bent over to pick some shoes. I took some white runners. I straightened up and grabbed a coat. I checked my hair thanks to my phone and then opened the door and walked out. I climbed down the stairs. I opened my bad and picked up my headphones. I plugged them on my phone and put a random song in a play. I humed a bit along with the music and pushed the door.

There were some fans sitting down. Luhan was already gone. Why were they sitting here and still waiting for him? I glanced at one of them. I raised an eye brow and stopped walking. Like seriously? Skirt, socks, sandals. The three forbidden S. There was a limit of what my eyes could support. I put on my sunglasses and walked again. I closed my eyes for a few steps, enjoying the slow music playing in my headphones. The weather was nice, although it was a cold November day. I snuggled myself in my coat. The convenient store wasn’t really far from the apartment. But I didn’t like this one. I preferred the one where Xiumin used to work. This one’s owner wasn’t really nice. But I didn’t bring my bus card. So I couldn’t go there. I sighed a bit. The road was a bit crowded.

I looked around while slowly walking. There were a lot of couples. I pinched my lips together. I missed my boyfriend. So much. It had been two months since we hadn’t seen each other. Of course, we were talking to each other as often as we could, but it wasn’t that often. I had more and more trouble to hold my jealously. My brother was a famous model/actor in China. I was sure that the temptations for him were hard to resist. Although he kept on telling me that he loved me and all, I couldn’t help but thinking those were only words. I needed actions to prove that. I knew that once he had the chance to come and meet me but he didn’t. Of course he didn’t know I was aware of that.

I winced a bit as my heart ached. Although it happened a while ago, it still hurt inside. Maybe because I still hadn’t talked to him about that. So the reason wasn’t clear. It could have been everything. I shook my head. I didn’t want to think about anymore. It was pointless to torture myself over that matter. It was in the past and he was still with me. He wouldn’t cheat on me. No he wouldn’t. I smiled weakly to give me some courage. Even though I looked confident, I was really weak inside and needed to be reassured all the time. I understood that sometimes he was fed up with me. But I needed that. That was all.

I finally reached the store. I took a deep breath as I was crossing the door. Just imagining the owner’s face was annoying me. He was always looking at me strangely. I didn’t like this but I didn’t want to make any ruckus. The chef was really scary when he was angry. And well, it was clear that if I started a fight, he would kill me. And kill me is kind. He could have tortured me. This guys was so scary. I shivered a bit and wandered in the stores to get the things we needed. I suddenly realized that I hadn’t made the list. And I didn’t know what to buy. And if I called the apartment, Kyungsoo would kill me. I sighed deeply. Sometimes I was really annoyed with myself. I stopped somewhere I wouldn’t bother anyone and started to think. We had milk, meat, chicken… We were short on cereals and rice. I was sure that it wasn’t all but I couldn’t remember the rest.

I picked some rice and random cereals before stepping toward the cashier. I raised an eyebrow. They changed? Normally it was a little nerdy teenage boy. But that day, a woman was replacing him. I couldn’t see her face clearly because she was wearing a white mask. Maybe she was sick… My eyes were attracted to her piercing on her ears and her unnatural red colour. She seemed to be a rebel. I got a chill when our eyes met. Something about her just sounded wrong to me. But I couldn’t put words on that feeling to explain it. I gave her the groceries so she could scan it. I didn’t take my eyes off of her. Something was disturbing me. Like I had already met her somewhere or something like that.

I didn’t insist on the feeling and paid before putting the cereals and the rice in a bag and walking out. The good thing was that I didn’t have to meet that old stingy man. I walked back toward the apartment slowly. I knew that Kyungsoo would kill me because I hadn’t buy all the groceries. I wanted to enjoy my lasts minutes of life. I glanced at the people that were passing by me. There were so much fashion mistakes that it hurt my eyes. No miss, you can’t wear a flashy red pants with a green sweat. No sir, sport pants doesn’t work with a waist fitted jacket. I shook my head. Did they even look at themselves in the mirror before going out? Weren’t they ashamed?

I finally arrived in front of the apartment. A bit too soon for me. My death was near. I picked up my phone from my pocket and dialled my lover’s number. I pushed the main door and lifted the phone to my ears. As it was connecting, I climbed the stairs slowly. I waited a few seconds but I ended up in his voice mail. I bit my inner cheek and put my phone back in my pocket. I really wanted to hear his voice. Where was he? What was he doing? With who was he? Those questions kept on torturing me. I hit my cheeks a bit to stop those ideas. But it didn’t really work. I let out a long sigh and climbed the few steps that were separating me from the right floor.

-“Tao?”

I froze. I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip. I wished I was wrong. It just couldn’t be him. I opened my eyes and turned around, still hoping I was wrong. I wasn’t. A gorgeous, slightly taller man was standing in front of me. He was wearing a smoking and his hair was pulled back in an elegant manner. I hardly swallowed my saliva. I tried not to show him my feelings. I smiled at him with one of my best smiles and stepped toward him. I extended my hand to shake his.

-“Hey Sehun, Long time no see.”

He stepped closer as well and held my hand before shaking it. I bit my inner cheeks. Having him so close to me wasn’t good. It was even dangerous. Sehun was my first love. The first boy I ever loved. It was thank to him that I discovered I preferred boys. But it didn’t end really nicely. I bit my inner cheek. The pain he left in my chest appeared again, after two years of silence. I faked a smile and tried to pull my hand back at me. But he tightened his grip. He was staring at me right in the eyes. I couldn’t help a little shiver. It was like he was seeing right through me. This was bad. Really bad. I wasn’t expecting him to pop up now after these years. Now I had Kris. And I loved him. So why was I that disturbed?

Sehun rubbed my hand with his thumb before letting it go. He smiled at me and patted my shoulder. He then walked by me and climbed down the stairs. I followed him with my eyes. When I was sure he couldn’t see me I squatted down. I held my head in my hands. What was I doing? Why was my heart beating that fast? I shook my head. No. I shouldn’t feel this. I didn’t want everything to begin again. Kris… I had to call Kris. I picked up my phone. I unlocked it and dialled his number. Only then I realized my hands were shaking. I looked at my phone in shocked. W-why..? I slowly lifted the phone to my ear. I closed my eyes and prayed for him to answer.

-“Answer…please, please, please….. Kris! I wa-“

-“Hey guys, it’s Kris. I’m not available for the moment. Please call me later”

I let out a long sigh and let my phone dropped on the floor. I was tired. I felt completely lifelessly. I bit my lower lip until I could feel the pain. I stood up and felt a hot liquid dropping on my chin. I wiped it off with my sleeve and hit my cheeks to chase my thoughts. I smiled and grabbed the plastic bag. I stepped toward the door and opened it. I took a deep breath and opened my mouth to say “I am back”, but no sound came out. A knot in my throat prevented me from making any noise. Xiumin appeared in the entrance. He was about to say something but stopped and frowned. He walked toward me and placed his hands on my shoulders

-“Okay. What happened?”

 

POV anonym

-“Hey... Why are you like this? Come on… Come here”

I let out a long sigh and looked at the man. He was looking at me with lustful eyes. I looked back at him but didn’t move. I waited for the drug to make their effect. Really, it was only ten in the morning and he was already drunk. I wouldn’t have thought that I would end up getting a man in a bar at that hour. I guess it was my lucky day. I heard him mumbling some words. I rolled my eyes and picked up my phone. I unlocked it and went on the internet. A bright smile appeared on my face as his face popped up in my news feed. The smile quickly vanished as the picture of the female actress was placed next to his. I clenched my teeth. No. I wouldn’t allow that. Never. I heard another groan and turned my head. The man was laying on the bed and was looking at the ceiling. He looked like a mentally ill person.

I sighed as I had to put my phone back in my pocket and walked toward the man. I glanced at his bulge. I went on the bed and sat on his waist. I looked at the man and moved my hips. He didn’t react at all. Perfect. I lifted up my skirt, revealing my uncovered private. I slid a hand behind and gabbed . Although the drug knocked him out, he was really hard... And so big. I lifted myself up a bit and placed his hard thing at the entrance of my intimacy and slowly sat down on it. I bit my lower lip as I felt it filling my insides. I stayed still a few seconds once I had it fully inside. I then pushed on my feet and lifted it me up before sitting down again. I arced my back as I quickened the move, making my slapping against his tights. I opened my mouth and let out some moans as the pleasure was getting higher.

-“, you’re so huge “ I moaned while wincing from pleasure.

I leaned on the man and bounced my hips on his hard member, making it enter my intimacy rougher each time. Gosh his thing was huge. I approached my head to his. I opened his mouth with my lips and inserted my tongue inside. His tongue immediately replied to the touch of mine and the both of them twirled together. I closed my eyes and imagined him under me. That vision aroused me even more. I straightened up and bounced myself harder on him. I could imagine and feel his hands on my waist and his groans, begging me to go harder on him. I leaned my upper body backward a bit and slid my hand to my intimacy and rubbed my . I opened my mouth wider and stuck out my tongue. The feeling was coming. I could feel it.

I suddenly lifted my hand to my neck and clenched my fingers on my throat as I felt like I was near. I quickened my hips moves.

- “Gosh, Luhan nnh Luhan LUHAN!”

I yelled his name and took out before releasing my hot juice on his tummy. My tights were still shaking, remembering the I just had. I tried to catch my breath and swallowed my saliva. I think he jerked in me but I wasn’t sure about it. I got away from his waist and walked out of the bed. I stepped toward the bathroom and grabbed a towel. I wiped my privacy and threw the towel in the bathtub. I pulled down my skirt and walked back to the room. I grabbed my bag and picked up my before wearing them.

I glanced at the man. A white and foamy liquid was coming out from his mouth. My, my... Did I go too hard on the drugs? I shrugged. I didn’t really care. No one would miss him anyway. And his death would be a gift. Who would love someone who was drunk that early in the morning? I took his wallet which was on the coffee table and took the money that was inside. It wasn’t robbery. He told me he would pay me anyway.

I picked up my belongings, put my sunglasses on and my mask before walking toward the entrance. I bent down to wear my heels. The fact that my body could forget the feeling of an that easily always amazed me. Well, once I would have the chance to do it with him, my body wouldn’t forget it. The substitutions I had for him weren’t good enough. It was my imagination that was making me feel good. Only him could bring me to that place I once have been. I wanted to go there again. With him.

I combed my hair with my hands and opened the door. I had no idea of where the hotel actually was. I just went in the taxi and asked him to drive us in the nearest hotel. I was too busy prevented the filthy pig to drool on me to pay attention of where we were. I mentally insulted myself. I might be too late to see him. No, no and no. I had to be fast. I glanced at my watch. It was midday. He must have returned to his apartment. He didn’t have any schedule early this afternoon and only began at four pm. I let out a long sigh and finally crossed the door and closed it behind me.

I walked quickly in the corridors. Gosh that hotel was smelly. I pinched my nose and winced in disgust. I should really be more careful to where I go. Those shabby places weren’t worth me at all. But at least it was quiet and no one knew me there. So it wasn’t that bad at all. I wondered about where I should go. I had three hours to kill before going to see him. But firstly I had to see where this damn hotel was. I passed by the reception and walked out. The street wasn’t as shabby as I thought it would be. It was still not worthy of my presence. I stepped into the street and looked around. It was quite quiet. Almost dead. Where the hell was I?

I the left and began to walk. I would arrive somewhere anyway. While walking, I grabbed my phone and looked for someone in my contact. I clenched my fingers on my phone as I couldn’t find it. It was really getting on my nerve. They should have been worried about me and looked for me. I wasn’t supposed to be walking right now. They should already be there. I violently threw my phone on the ground, breaking it in several pieces.

-“You stupid !”

I yelled. I took some deep breathes. The doctor told me to control my anger. But was it really my fault? This stupid thing wasn’t working well. It was its fault for making me angry. It was their fault. And it always had been. There were the one who pushed me to my limits. That was all. But the stupid doctor said that it was part of my fault. I didn’t want to see him at first. But my parents insisted on it. And here was I, condemned to hear his stupid voice telling me who I should be. I wanted to hit him so much! I felt something rubbing on my leg. I looked down to it and saw a little puppy. I clenched my teeth and lifted my feet before kicking it hardly.

-“ off you filthy thing ! Who gave you the right to touch me?”

The squealing coming from the little thing made me laugh. Did that inferior creature really thought it could touch me freely like this? I stomped my feet. What was wrong with everything today? They were all making me angry! I glanced at my phone on the floor. It was really broken. Well, I just had to buy another one. I left the puppy and the phone and walked again. I pinched my nose. It was even smellier than in the hotel. Why should I have to endure that? What did I do?

-“Milady?”

I turned around as I recognized the familiar voice. A bunch of men in black suit were looking at me. They were wearing sunglasses. Finally, they were here. Was it that difficult to find her? She stepped toward the one in charge of the men and smiled. She lifted her hand and abruptly hit his face. His sunglasses flew in the air. I looked at him in his eyes. He looked down and stayed silent. I sighed and pushed him on the side. I glanced at a man next to him. He seemed to be well built.

-“Hey, do you have a gun?” I asked him.

-“Yes Milady.”

-“Give it to me.”

He remained without moving a few seconds. He then pulled a gun from his jacket and handed it to me. By the weight of it, I knew that it had bullets inside. I aimed for the man I slapped. He widened his eyes. A smirked appeared on my face. Yeah… That’s it. Beg for your life you inferior thing. I clenched my teeth as he was just standing before me and not on his knees. Did he really want to die like this? I shrugged. May his wish be complete then. I pulled the trigger. A part of the man’s head flew in the air. I closed my eyes as some blood spattered on my face. A hand appeared on my side with some tissues. I took one and wiped my face with it. I looked at the dead corpse.

-“Now you guys are warned. Never be late. You.” I started while handing the gun back to its owner. “You are now in charge of my security force. Now clean this mess and some take me to the car and bring me to meet my sister”

I clapped my hands. They separated in two groups. Some of them grabbed the corpse and called some people. The other group asked me to follow them. I glanced a last time at the dead man and walked with them. That wasn’t my fault as well. He was the one to be late. The contract mentioned that they shouldn’t be late. And they were. I didn’t care about their excuses. I was their top priority and that was all. Being late wasn’t an option and it could lead to death. They were now all warned. I had to admit that I was surprised. He was an old member of security group. How could he make such a mistake?

I sighed. It wasn’t my problem. I entered in the car as one of them opened the door. I glanced at my watch. I widened my eyes. One pm. It was one pm already!!! I had only three hours left. I asked the driver to hurry and go to my sister’s place. It was at half an hour from Seoul. If we hurried, I could be back in time to see him. I placed my hand to my pocket as to take my phone and remembered I broke it. I took a deep breath. Calm down, calm down, calm down. I mumbled to myself. Everything was turning wrong that day. I told one of the men to buy me a new phone once we were back.

Including me, we were four in the car. I kept on looking at my watch. The minutes were going too quickly. I needed more time. I had to meet my sister. But then I might be late to see him. I bit my lower lip. Come on. Go faster! I asked the driver to go faster. He hesitated a bit but obeyed. I nodded. I guess that my little show taught them right. Now they would obey me like they should.

After some quick thirty minutes, the car stopped. The weather was really nice. A bit cold but the sun was still shining. I told the men to wait for me and stepped toward the little stairs. My lips formed into a bright smile. It had been a month since I didn’t come to meet my sister. I missed her a bit. Once I reached the top of the stairs, I looked at the huge engraved rock. I rubbed the two angels sculptures’ head and sat down. I stretched my arms.

-“Hey sis ! Long-time no see ! How have you been?”

As usual, just the wind answered me. I pinched my lips a bit and closed my eyes. My sister’s voice came in my mind and answered my question. I then started to talk with the rock. Making the answers in my mind. How long has it been since she was gone? Five years? Eight years? Ten years? I stopped counted since a while. The revenge would be soon. I was soon to know what happened on that day, when she came back with her bloody face and fell in front of me. I started to breath quickly, sign that I was getting angry. I clenched my wrists. The memory of that day was still affecting me. Although all of these years passed. On the day of her funeral, I promised her that I would avenge her. My ty parents didn’t even bother to say that they’d find the culprit. They said that they would let the police do their job. Tsk. What job? Them were the best placed to know that the police couldn’t do their job right. That was a fact.

I startled as I felt some hand patting my shoulder. I looked at who it was and glared at the man. I was about to scold him and hit him when he told me that it was a quarter pas three. I looked at him blankly and incredulously. I couldn’t believe that it was already this late. I hadn’t seen the time flying by. I looked at the grave. I didn’t want to leave my sister that soon. But I didn’t have the choice. I kissed the rock where her name was engraved and rushed toward the car. I sat at the back of it and yelled at the driver. He had to go back. Quickly. It was a bit funny to see all the cars going on the side as mine almost hit them. They had to free the way for me. They were only inferior to me.

I glanced at my watch. It was 3:45 pm. The car was at the red light. I tapped my feet on the car’s floor. I was going to be late. I was going to be late. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply. I took off my seat belt and got out of the car. The men with me yelled my name but I didn’t care. I knew where we were. It was only at ten minutes from his agency. I would definitely see him. I started to run with my heels in the streets. People on the streets were looking weirdly at me. They were quite lucky. If I wasn’t in a hurry, I would have beaten them up for looking at me this way. Who the hell did they think they were? They were nobody.

I finally arrived to the good street. I was sweaty and puffing but I didn’t care. I looked around. There he was. He was walking on the other side of the road. I stopped and followed him with my eyes. His refined and pretty figure didn’t match with all of that filthy environment. These people and things around him weren’t worth his time. I was the only one worth standing by his side. I clenched my teeth as I saw him smiling at someone else. Who was it? I recognized that annoying Suho but there was someone else with him. Another guy. He had a goofy smile on his face and ruffled Luhan’s hair. My heart skipped a beat. He…touched him. And Luhan didn’t tense or get scared… I rubbed my hands together and locked my stare on that new guy.

-“Don’t worry Luhan. I’ll free you from this man. You-..we will be together again. Don’t worry. Soon we’ll be back together. Again.”