Day 1 : 3 new friends and an exhausting day

The Cook and the Bunny

POV Luhan

-"Brother ! you're ba..."

I froze. How...

-"Luhan?"

My heart started to beat faster. A strange fear filled my body. It wasn't the one I was used to. Although it hurt a bit, it wasn't that unpleasant. I felt my cheeks burning up. I jumped behind Suho's back and hid myself from him. I couldn't look anywhere but the floor. I didn't dare to lift my head up and front his eyes. I bit my lower lip. After what happened, I had to meet him again like this. I heard my brother calling me but I still didn't want to move.

Jongdae told them to follow him toward their room. I closed my eyes as they passed by me. I took a deep breath as he finally disappeared from my sight. My manager looked at me. He was obviously worried. I had no choice but to explain him what happened. We walked back to the kitchen where we were having dinner. I sat on a chair and he took place in front of me.

I told him everything. I explained him that when I first met him he didn't recognize me but he was still kind to me. I hoped that he could be my first friend but the next day I fell and he touched me and I got afraid and...and...and... I was so ashamed that I wanted to cry. I missed the chance to have a friend. I bet that he thinks that I am strange. I hid my face in my hands. My cheeks were still burning. Suho stood up and went next to me. He ruffled my hair. I lifted up my head and looked at him. I was really fortunate to have him by my side.

I rolled on my bed. Although it was already late, I couldn't sleep. My heart wouldn't stop beating fast. What was wrong with it? Maybe I am sick? I picked Mr Bunny up. It would be nice if he still wants to be my friend. I wondered how it feels like to have one. I hugged him tight. It must feel awesome. I goofily smiled at myself as I pictured me having fun with everyone else.

I rolled on the side and glanced at the picture on the nightstand. I extended my arm to grab it. I traced the shapes of the persons with the tip of my finger. I remembered that day very well. My father picked me up at school. It was my birthday. I was upset because I thought that he had forgotten about it. We arrived at home and when I pushed the door, there was a huge box in the middle of the Living room. When I opened it, I found my mother. She was a solider so she wasn't often home. It was the happiest day I ever lived.

I felt something pricking my nose. I hugged Mr Bunny tighter not to cry. I miss them. I really miss them. Will I ever be able to reunite with them again? I put the photo back on the nightstand. My heart finally calmed down. I closed my eyes. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

The alarm clock on my phone woke me up. I turned it off and put it away before going back to sleep. I don't want to wake up. After a little while, someone rushed in my room and opened the curtain, letting the light mugging my eyes. I whined and wrapped myself in the curtain. That person sighted and took the blanket away. I whined louder and sat up on the bed. I rubbed my eyes and glanced at the culprit. It was Jongdae. Even though he is my brother, I immediately hate everyone who wakes me up.

He playfully messed my hair and told me to come and have breakfast. I nodded and left the room. As soon as I heard the door closed, I laid back on my bed.

-"Don't fall back asleep!" He yelled from the corridors.

I sighed and crawled out of my bed. I really hated mornings. I glanced at the clock. It was half past five in the morning. So early... I walked toward the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I almost frightened myself. Am I really looking like that? A zombie. Thanks to the huge dark circles under my eyes and my tired skin, I was definitely looking like a zombie. I really need a little break.

I turned the water on and washed my face. The skin looked a bit better but I was still looking horrible. Fortunately, someone created make up. I put some to cover my dark circles. Once I was sure that it was okay, I dressed up and walked out of the room. While walking in the corridors, I stretched myself. I wonder what is my first schedule... As I was talking to myself, I entered in the kitchen and opened the fridge. I took a bottle of milk and drank.

Something on my side caught my eyes. I turned my head and spitted out all the milk I had in my mouth. In my kitchen were sitting four men who I didn't know. I dropped the milk bottle. I grabbed a wooden spoon and pointed it toward them. They foolishly stared at me. I yelled and threw the spoon at them before running out of the kitchen. I bumped on my brother on the threshold. I hid behind him and pointed at the four guys.

-"The..there...a-a-are r-r-r-ru-rubbers !" I stuttered.

Jongdae burst out in laugh. I couldn't believe my eyes. Wasn't he worried about it? Didn't he hear what I said? There are rubbers in our house ! He messed my hair and reminded me that they were the fourth guys that would work with him for a month. It took me a few seconds to remember yesterday evening. I hardly blushed. I stepped toward them and bowed while apologizing. They chuckled a bit. That reassured me and I straightened up. My eyes met his eyes. I froze. I forgot that he was here too ! Why do I always make a fool of myself when he is here?

I looked down, bowed again and rushed out of the kitchen. I am going to burry myself. I will dig a deep, deep, deep, deep hole and hide myself in there and never come back. I hit my head. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid. I walked toward my room to take my belongings and waited for Suho's text. After five minutes, the waited text arrived. I ran out of my room toward the entrance. I didn't want to face him again. I opened the door. My manager was behind it. I always wondered how could he be on time like this every day. For me, he was superman. I pushed him out as he wanted to enter in the house and we headed out of the tenement.

I was so absorbed by what happened this morning that I didn't notice that I was waving and smiling at the fans. That was unusual for me. Even Suho asked me if I was sick. I shook my head and entered in the car. On the way toward my first schedule, I asked him if he knew about the four guys' name. Tao, Lay, Kyungsoo and Xiumin. I nodded. So three of them are Chinese. It means that his name is Kyungsoo, since he is the only Korean boy. I repeated his name as if I was afraid to forget it. I smiled at myself. Kyungsoo... I hope that we will be good friends..

 

POV Xiumin

We looked at him running out of the kitchen, like fools. What just happened? Did he forget about us in just a night? Jongdae clapped in his hands to attract our attention. He told us to get prepared in twenty minutes. We nodded and finished our cereals as fast as we could. We walked toward the room we were staying. The four of us were sleeping together. The good thing was that the bathroom we were using was the door just in front of our room. We took our belongings and headed out.

I opened the room's door and saw a hurry Luhan running by me. Something was wrong with him... Kyungsoo pushed me out of the room and we joined the chief in the living room. He had a sort of little evil smirk on the corner of his lips. It was quite scary... He told everyone to wait him at the car. Everyone except me. I shivered a bit. Did I do something wrong? The chief can be really scary sometimes.

Once my friends went out of the apartment, he let out a long and deep sight. He turned to face me and looked at me straight in the eyes. I stepped back a bit and looked down.

-"I don't know what's going on with my brother and you, but he is my most important person. I won't allow anyone to hurt him. Get it?" he said with a stern face.

I pretended to get what he meant and nodded. Why would I hurt him? He smiled and patted my shoulder. I was a bit lost by that. I didn't understand the situation but if I kept on pretending, I thought that everything would go smoothly. We walked toward the door. He extended his hand and opened it. We saw three corpses falling down in front of us. I sighed and face palmed. These three were really... Jongdae was blankly looking at them. They were going to get scolded.

Tao whined. He was smashed by our two other friends. I helped lay to stand up. The chief looked a bit annoyed and strongly walked away. I couldn't believe it. We hadn't even started to work that we had already annoyed him. I glared at my friends and flicked their forehead. They tried to explain themselves but they were talking at the same time. I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs. They were really incorrigible.

We joined the chief in his car and he drove us. Lay asked where we were going but he refused to tell us. I started to get a bit worried. What was going to happen? I had this bad feeling that we won't forget that day. We kept on driving for a hour then the chief parked the car. We got out of the car. I glanced around. We were on the countryside. I have never been there. We followed Jongdae in a little path that was going toward the mountain.

We walked for about twenty or thirty minutes. The landscape was very beautiful. We finally arrived. There were a huge house in front of us. The famous cook explained us that this was one of the first restaurant ever built in Korea. I opened my mouth wide. Is he serious? That was an honor to work there ! He told us to stay here and he entered in the old restaurant.

I looked more carefully at the restaurant. It was true that it looked like old. It was strange. I couldn't really guess how old it was. It was made of stones with some golden statue on the roof. There seemed to be a floor. There were huge wooden windows with no glass. Some trees had grown inside of the restaurant and some branches were exceeding the windows. It sounded like a dream, or the moment in the animes when the main character find an old house in the hood and something supernatural happens to him. After a few minutes, Jongdae came back with wops, pails and sponges.

We looked at him, a bit lost. He told us that we were going to wash the kitchen of this restaurant that hadn't been washed for years.  We stared at him. Seriously? It would take hours to wash it! With his stern eyes, we understood that he wasn't kidding and took the wops and everything else. We entered in the restaurant. I glanced around. Although its old age, the restaurant wasn't in ruins. That was quite impressive. What amazed me the most was that tree in the middle of the main room. It looked like he had always been there.

The chief lead us toward the kitchen. I opened my mouth wide. I had never seen such a filthy kitchen. There were leafs, animals dejections, woods.. There were even moss on the walls. I glanced at the floor. It was a floor made of stone. I wonder how we were going to wash it. Jongdae told us that he would come back in a few hours to bring us food and he left.

We exchanged a dismayed look. I sighted and rolled up my sleeved. We organized ourselves. Tao and Lay would took off the woods and the moss whereas Kyungsoo and I would take away the leafs and the dejections. We quickly started to work. We wanted to finish as soon as possible. We took away all the leafs. It didn't look like this, but it was a long and tiring work. After a hour, there were no leafs and no woods anymore. Now we had to take care of the dejections and the moss.

I squatted down to pick up one. Fortunately, Jongdae gave us some gloves before leaving. I decided to tease Tao a bit. I ran after him around the room with the stinky thing in my hand. He was yelling and almost crying. I kept on laughing. This boy was really so funny. After being scolded by Kyungsoo, we came back to work. It took us around three hours to take everything away.

We decided to take a break. We walked out of the kitchen and sat under the tree. We were exhausted. We knew that a lot of work was still awaiting us. I sighed. What was the meaning for all of that. Moreover, we were starving. We didn't know when the chief was going to come back. To kill the time, we decided to tell horror stories. Our main goal was to frighten Tao. It wasn't hard. Sometimes, I pity him. We are really mean to him. But we love him. To stop the horror stories, Tao brought up what happened this morning. We laughed as we remembered.

-"By the way, how do you know Lu Han?" asked Kyungsoo

Oh! right. I hadn't told them yet. I explained them everything from the first day I met him at the convenient store. They silently listened to me. I didn't tell them about the human fear. I guess that they don't need to know about that. When I finished my story, they looked at me blankly. The silence got heavy.

-"He fell in love with you." Said Kyungsoo tritely.

I immediately blushed at his words. What nonsense was he saying? Of course he wasn't in love with me ! We don't know each other at all! It just can't be.

-"Ehhhh.. You love him too?" teased Tao. "I didn't know that you swung that way! Don't touch me okay? It a private propriety!" He added while covering his body.

-"Who is in love with who?" Asked Lay

I hit Tao's head. I was really fed up with them. Although I was mad, I couldn't help but laughing with them. They know that I wasn't gay, they were just teasing me.

-"Here's the food!"

POV Luhan

I sighed and looked around. Why was everyone running around like this? Were there a fire? Suho explained me that one of the Idol from the agency got caught in a relationship scandal so everyone was trying to cover everything up. I tilted my head. What was the point to cover it up since it's already out? Moreover, what's wrong with being in relationship? I really don't get it. We a corner and headed toward the third door. We had a meeting with Park Shin Hye and her manager. I was still nervous around her, so she wanted to meet often so I could relax around her and it would help for the drama's shooting.

I knocked on the door and entered when I was told to. I bowed to the two of them. She cheerfully smiled at me and asked me to sit down. I bowed to her and sat in front of her. Our both manager left us alone. I was tensed and played with my fingers. A heavy silence settled between us. I mentally slapped me. Why does it always turn out like this? I thought about a way to break the silence but I wasn't really good with dealing with such an akward situation.

Finally, Shin Hye was the one to break the silence. She asked me who it was. I looked at her. Who..? I glanced at where she was pointed. Mr. Bunny ! What was he doing here? Didn't Suho take it? I shamefully looked down and blushed while picking it up. I stuttered some blurred explanation. Stupid, stupid, stupid. You always make a fool of yourself like this.. I was waiting for her to laugh at me. I indeed head her chuckling but that wasn't a mocking chuckle. I lifted my head up.

She said that I was so cute. I blushed more. She was obviously sincere. That made be a bit ill-at-ease. He searched something in her bag. She drew out a little stuffed bear. She told me that it was the most precious thing she had. Shin Hye explained that when she is having a hard time, she always hugs it tight and everything gets better. It's her strength. I was amazed to hear that. I thought that I was the only one to have that sort of strength. We looked at each other and burst out in laugh.

I finally relaxed. She was exactly how she looked like. Understanding and kind. Maybe she can become my first girl friend? My tummy growled in hunger. I slightly blushed. She offered me to gout out to eat something. I told her that I wasn't very confident and that I didn't like to eat outside. She gently smiled and told me that we were going to her friend's restaurant. It was a discreet one and nobody would notice me. I smiled a bit but I still wasn't very convinced.

-"You can bring your manager if you want to" She said

My face lightened up. Suho's presence will definitely help me. We stood up. Before we headed out, I bowed to her and thanked her.

-"Thank you for helping me with my shyness"

She laughed and messed my hair. It sounded like an older sister cheering on her dongsaeng. It felt great. We walked out the room and looked for our manager. These two seemed to get along. It was a great thing. Once we found them, we explained them that we wanted to eat outside. Suho was surprised that I actually accepted. Her manager and mine gladly accepted to come with us. He proudly looked at me. A pleasant burn filled my body. I liked when he was looking at me like that. Suho was the last person I wanted to disappoint.

We all went in Shin Hye's car. We didn't drive for too long  before arriving at the restaurant. It was located in a little alley. My manager and I followed them toward the restaurant. There were a few people eating. A girl suddenly ran toward us while shouting. She hugged Shin Hye. I felt a bit awkward and stepped aside. The unknown girl recognized me. She shook my hand and told me that she was a huge fan. I bowed to her and silently ask the actress for her help. She laughed a bit and took her friend away from me.

We sat at an empty table. It had been years since I came in a restaurant, except for some drama scenes. I didn't know what to order so the actress ordered for me. Our manager were playfully talking to each other. It seemed like they were childhood friends. They were cute. The actress's phone vibrated. She looked at it. Her face instantly shined. Boyfriend? When she realized that I was watching, she put her phone in her bag and apologized.

I wanted to ask her who it was but I shouldn't do that. It wouldn't be polite. As if she read my mind, she explained that it was her boyfriend. I nodded and wished her all the best with him.

-"Mmmh, but.. May I know who it is?"

-"Try to guess." She said while chuckling "You have already worked with him."

She was mean to give me such a clue. I have worked with many actors ! I pouted a bit. There was one name that suddenly came in my mind. It's one of the rare person with whom I got close and he once told me that his girlfriend was a famous actress.

-"Lee Jongsuk?"

She looked at me, stunned. She asked me if I was a mind reader. I laughed a bit and explained her how I ended up thinking of him. She smiled and said that with his schedule, they hadn't met since a few days. Sometimes being a celebrity .

Our meal eventually arrived and we started to eat. The food was very delicious! Shin Hye's friend thanked me for that and since there were no one else, she sat at our table and we joyfully talked. She was called Oh Min Hee. I found her name quite cute. Just like her. She told me that she met Shin Hye in high school and they remained friends until today. I was surprised by myself. I was so relaxed..

At the end of the meal, my tummy was completely full. After saying goodbye to Min Hee, we headed out to the car. I thanked Shin Hye for having brought me in this place. She laughed and messed my hair. I looked at her and asked her if we could be friend. She tilted her head and kept silent a few seconds before smiling and agreeing. I was so happy that I wanted to jump. My first human friend !

We arrived at the agency and we got out of the car. Suho and I said goodbye to my new friend and her manager before walking toward our car. My next schedule was a fan meeting. I sighed. I didn't really like them. I will have to put a mask again and act cool...

 

POV Xiumin

-"There's no food anymore and yet my tummy is still growling !!" whined Tao

I looked at him. Where is he putting all the food he eats to be always hungry like this. We just had finished our lunch and Jongdae was already out. We tried to gathered our courage to start to work but we were too lazy to stand up. Kyungsoo was the first one to actually stand up. Lay and I followed him and stood up as well. Only Tao kept laying on the floor. I was the one to help him to stand up.

We picked the wops and the pails and walked toward the kitchen. Although we worked hard this morning, the kitchen looked as filthy as the first time we saw it. It would take longer than I thought. We took a deep breath and started to clean. I didn't know that stones where that hard to clean. After only a few minutes, my arms' muscles started to burn. When I think that I was complaining about not working out these days... If we kept on working like this every day, all of us would soon have a hot dummy body.

Kyungsoo started to hum our favorite song. A few seconds later, everyone was singing while cleaning up, using the wops as microphones. That brought the mood up. This song was magic. Tao couldn't help but doing his silly dance again. This time, the teachers won't scold us. My tummy hurt because of laughing too much. Seriously, all of our body muscle was working. We eventually calmed down and came back to work. We still had a lot to do. We had to clean it before Jongdae comes back.

I wiped some sweat on my forehead. I never knew that cleaning a kitchen could be this exhausting. And we have a whole month to go. I hope that we won't clean a kitchen every day. We will die before the month ends anyway. I startled as Tao suddenly shrilled. We all looked at him. It must be another spider or any other bugs. I patted my chest to make my heart calming down. I really hated when he was doing things like that. Screaming like this out of nowhere.. His eternal savoir came to take the bug away.

After a hour, we were working in silence. Everyone was concentrated on what he was doing. We wanted to be quick and efficient. Now that I think of it, it was the first time I saw them working like this. I mean, of course in class they were concentrated but right now it was another level of concentration. I smiled a bit. I felt a bit proud to see them like this.

As I was cleaning the floor, I thought about Luhan and his reactions toward me. Was he really in love with me? I shook my head. It can't be. He just couldn't fall in love with me. Anyway, I don't think that Luhan is the type to fall in love with someone at first sight. He seems to be excessively shy. When I think about what happened the other day, I understand that he is embarrassed in front of me. I nodded to myself. IT must be that. He just embarrassed. I messed my hair. Aaah.. What will I do if he is actually in love with me..I should just wait and see what is going to happen. That's the best thing to do.

It was now three pm. It had been two hours since we came back to work. We were exhausted. Although it started to look like a kitchen, we still had a long way to go. We decided to have a break and returned under the tree. Tao laid on the floor and whined. I flicked his head. Everyone was exhausted. I rested my back against the trunk. Lay abruptly laughed. I raised an eye brow and asked him what was going on. Between two breaths, he explained us that we looked like zombies.

I dismayed looked at him. What was funny in looking like zombies? This guy was really weird. Now that he said it, we indeed looked like zombies. We joked about it. Tao tried to bit Kyungsoo but that one didn't let him do and hit him. There you go again... The two of them playfully fought and even ran around the room. Lay and I let them be and talked about how to cook a duck.

After twenty minutes, we went back to the kitchen to work. We were all motivated to finish to clean as soon as possible. Rubbing, scrubbing, scouring. We gave it our all as if it was the most important task of our lives. Two other hours passed. We were almost finished. Since lay wanted to relieved himself, we did another breath. This time we sat in the kitchen. We proudly looked at our work. Just a bit more. Just a bit more and we will finish this hell. My whole body was hurting. Do a cook have to be that strong? I should work out more then..

Lay finally came back and we cleaned again. It took us another hour to finish to clean perfectly. I was so happy I wanted to cry. Finally... It was the same feeling as the one you have when you eventually finish the video game you have been playing for three months. We sat at a corner and looked at our work proudly.

-"We did it guys!" I said

Since there were no response, I glance at them. They were all asleep. I smiled. Yeah, you can rest guys, you did a great job. I yawned and stretched. I shouldn't fall asleep. I have to wait for Jongdae to come back. I kept on repeating this to myself but I finally let the dreamland kidnap me.

I frowned a bit. I was moving. Was I dreaming? I slowly opened my eyes. I saw the landscape quickly passing before my eyes. I startled a bit and looked around. I was in a car, at the front sit. My friends ! I looked at the back seats and sighed in relieved as they were fully asleep.

-"You finally woke up?"

I looked at the voice. It was Jongdae. I bowed at him. Did he.. did he carry each of us from the restaurant toward the car? I opened my mouth to say something but he talked before me while parking the car.

-"You did a great job"

 

POV Luhan

I bowed to a fan and took her gifts. It must be the hundredth one. I liked the fan meetings as much as I hated it. I had to put a cool mask. At the same time, I could be really close to my fans and I really like it. I felt so sorry to lie to them but I had no choice. If they knew how shy I was, there was no way that they would still like me. I shook my hand a bit. It hurt to write autographs for hours.

I lifted my head up to greet the next fan and got surprised to see that it was a man. My fan boys don't really come to the fan meetings. Maybe they are ashamed to be my fans? A wide smile appeared on my face and I gladly greeted him. I liked my boys fan. They always compliment me on my acting and not on my face. They appreciate me for my work and not for my looks.

Apparently, he was the last fan. Phew, the fan meeting was ending. Before living, the last fan extended his arm toward mine. I looked at it. My body heated up and my heart raced. I tried to act as natural as I could and shook his hand. I thought that I was going to die. My whole body was hurting. I couldn't breathe anymore. I acted strongly until the fan was out of my sight and fell on my knees. Suho ran toward me. He kneeled next to me. I held my chest and try to breath like the doctors taught me. Inhale, block six seconds, exhale. Inhale, block six seconds, exhale. Inhale.. After a few minutes, I finally calmed down.

My manager worryingly looked at me. I smiled and reassured him. We said good bye to all of the staff members and headed to the car. It was six pm already. It had been a bit less than four hours since the fan meeting began. It was one of my longest fan meeting. Before going to work, I asked Suho if we could go to the agency. I wanted to meet Yesung. He was a bit surprised but didn't ask anything and drove us toward the agency.

My manager parked the car at its usual place and we walked to the agency. I wanted to meet Yesung because I realized that I didn't ask him if he wanted to be my friend. I was sure that he wanted to be my friend but I was still nervous about it. I told Suho about my nervousness. He let out a little laugh that upset me. It was a serious matter ! There were no reasons to laugh..

As I was pouting, he playfully messed my hair and told me to just ask him. He knew that Yesung really liked me so it shouldn't be a problem if I ask him to be my friend. I widely smile. He would be my second friend ! When brother will hear that I have found two friends, he won't believe his ears ! Indeed, Jongdae had always tried to help me to find some friends. But because of my shyness, it didn't really work. I stopped walking. Having two friends.. Will that really give me the courage to ask Kyungsoo to be my friends? I hid my face in my hands and shook my head. After what happened in the convenient store, I am sure that he finds me strange..

Suho's voice brought me back to reality. I ran to him and we walked together toward Yesung's room. My manager knocked on the door and entered without waiting for an invitation. The teacher was signing. I was amazed by his voice. We silently closed the door and stared at him singing. I didn't know that his voice was that beautiful ! Clear and calm. It made me feel at ease.

At the end of the song, my hyung and I clapped in our hands. Yesung jumped outside and shrilled. Didn't he see us when we came? He glared at us and scolded us saying that we should have told him that we were there. I looked down and played with my feet while mumbling an apologize.

-"Forget it, forget it. Can I help you with something?" he asked

I looked up at him a took a deep breath

-"Please be my friend !" I said, a bit louder than excepted.

Yesung joyfully clapped in his hand and jumped.

-"Oh yes, yes, yes! A new friend!"

I widely smile at him. I was happy to have him as a friend now. We jumped around together. Suho rolled his eyes. Once we calmed down, we talked about the songs I had to learn a little bit. He gave me the lyrics of two others song. The shooting will start the day after tomorrow. I was anxious about that but I was playing with Shin Hye so everything must be alright.

I waved at my new friend as my hyung and I were leaving the agency. I can't wait to tell my brother everything that happened today! I nodded. I will definitely ask Kyungsoo to be my friend! I sat at the back sit and hugged Mr Bunny. It had been such a long time since I hadn't be happy like this.

When we arrived in front of my tenement, I jumped out of the car and rushed in. I climbed the stairs as soon as I could and entered my tenement. I called my brother but there were no answers. Maybe he still hadn't come back? I hear some noise in the kitchen. I slowly stepped toward the door and discreetly glanced in. There were three of the four. Kyungsoo wasn't there. I was about to go away when one of them noticed me.

-"Oh Luhan!"

I pouted a bit and walked slowly toward them while looking down. My eyes stopped on one of the ingredients they had on the table.

-"Carrots!" I said before taking one

   After a few seconds, I realized what I just did and blushed. They all looked at me with an amused look. They asked me if I liked carrots. I nodded and they told me that they would cook some for me tonight. My face lightened up and I thanked them. They burst in laugh. Finally, they are really kind. We started to talk and I discovered that in fact, his name wasn't Kyungsoo. That one is the short scary boy. I gathered my courage and asked them what was the name of the fourth boy. They looked stunned. They exchanged a look and the one called Lay asked me :

-"You don't know Baozi's name?'

I was a bit lost with all the names. Baozi? Hmpff, I'm hungry now. They told me that his name was Xiumin. Oh.. Now that I think of it, Suho told me their names this morning. I should have guessed that it was Xiumin. Thinking about Suho, where is him? Didn't he come here with me? I bet he must have some reasons. I bowed to the three boys and walked toward my room.

The second bathroom's door opened and Xiumin walked out of it. He didn't notice me and crossed the corridor to go to the guest room. He was wearing sweatpants and a tank top. My body moved on its own and I found myself grabbing his top. I looked down. My heart started to race. I took a deep breath and lifted my head up.

-"Mmh..can we.. Can we become friends?"