[TIME 7] Seal the Box

Full Time BODYGUARD, Part Time GUARDIAN.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“That girl in TV. I couldn’t even look at it.”

Jihyo mumbled alone while watching a commercial break on TV. She even throws the remote control aside and that girl on TV will never win Korean people’s hearts. That's what she thought.

          “Who is that? Why unnie?”

          “Enemy. You know?”

          “I don’t know.” Said Xari.

          “Huh, she is pretty.”

          “Pretty, your foot. Heh!”

          “Unnie, can you mind your language?”

          “Ah molla!” Jihyo throws the remote control for the second time. And this time towards Xari.

She bumped into Hongbin at the time she was climbing the stairs to rooftop.

          “Xari-yah. Why?” he said to Xari and sat beside her.

          “I don’t know. She got tempered when saw this girl on TV. Who is she?” she asked Hongbin because he knows her more than her.

Hongbin scratched his head. Xari approached him to know the truth. He whispered to her ear. For a moment, she jumped a bit. Unbelievable.

          “WHAT?! Is it real?”

Hongbin nodded slowly and his eyes get smaller because he was shocked with Xari’s voice beside him.

          “DAEBAKK!” opened with a gape of disbelief.

          “Do not ever tell her I told you this.”

Xari nodded when receiving the disclose secret. When she heard Jihyo stepped down from the stairs, she changed the topic of the day.

          “Ah, hyungnim ah. Why you so handsome?”

Hongbin looked at Xari. She signed the existence of Jihyo behind him with her crooked eyes and flinched weirdly. Hongbin understand the signs and he smile awkwardly.

          “Aigoo, you could be a model. You want me to be your photographer? We can make money together.”

He heard her points and he flapping his hands on her left shoulder and controlled his expression.

          “Omona, really? It could be fantastic.”

Xari forced to smile because Hongbin hit her shoulder to hard. After Jihyo was absent from Xari’s sight, she felt relieve and gave Hongbin a sign.

They were both looking at TV and silently watching it. Focus. Hongbin smiled a bit and Xari looked blank. They were complete like a team. She is proud of having him as a friend.

          “Igo igo igo. Look at your dimples. You are really good looking. Ish ish.”

Xari words not finished yet.

“You wanna die?” he said.

Hongbin glared and she was put in silence. She swallowed her saliva and focus on TV.

******

The phone rang. Xari picked up the phone and a man voice on the line. 

          “Hello. Can I speak with Miss Nam Jihyo?”

          “Yes, this is her manager. Can I help you?”

          “Ouh, manager-nim. Could you please send this message?”

          “Yeah sure.”

Her finger clicked the mouse online. She was surfing the internet but her mind was flying somewhere else. She throws her body on the bed. Thinking. Sighing.

          “Daebakk!.”

Xari came out the room and finds Hongbin.       

          “Yah, can we talk?”

          “Sure.” Said hongbin.

          “An hour ago…”she stopped but Hongbin patiently waiting.

          “Manager Jung Ryewon called me...” there we go, she stopped again.

Hongbin widen his eyes in disbelief.

          “Not really.” Hongbin replied.

          “Yeah, it’s really.”

          “So, what they want?”

          “They invited unnie to their party!”

          “Ouh they didn’t.”

          “Yes they did! And maybe its unnie chance to comeback! Right?”

Hongbin felt something was not right. An odd feeling about the news.

          “I don’t know. It just too sudden invitation. Don’t you think?” Hongbin try to induce something.

          “Yeah. I think you are right.”Xari agreed with his opinion.

Hongbin sighed.

          “Yah. What are you guys doing?”

Jihyo unnie appeared out from nowhere again like a ghost. She scared them to death.

Hongbin and Xari who was gossiping between the hallways of rooftop get caught in action.

          “Nothing more or less. Just talking like a friend. Haha.” Hongbin covered with an awkward laugh.

Xari grinned like a clown, scratching her head. She turned her head to other side, so that her unnie does not sees her expression.

          “Yah! Don’t dating in my house. Arasso?”

Hongbin and Xari startled and nodded at the same time. Hongbin smiled and Xari let out her breath. They felt relieved as soon as Jihyo went away to downstairs.

          “Just go to sleep Xari.” Hongbin said.

          “But…”

Hongbin pushed Xari shoulders towards the step of the stairs. They were going down together and they arrived at in front of Hongbin’s room.

          “Goodnight, chingu.” She said shortly and walked to her room.

Hongbin smiled and closed the door.

******

          “I won’t go.” said Jihyo with a hate inside her heart.

          “Then, you can become an alien locking yourself in the house because of the rumors that was not true. If not so, the rumors are true then.” Xari made a confrontation.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter