[TIME 6] Intro to Guardian

Full Time BODYGUARD, Part Time GUARDIAN.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Thank you. Komawo, Bin-ah!”

Chanyeol hugged Hongbin who arrived yesterday. Hongbin gives a force smile and let his cousin go for his emergency work. After waving a goodbye, Hongbin mumbled alone.

          “Again. Na honja… I am alone.”

He sighed and he decided to watch TV while doing his laundry and unpacking his things. First thing he did, opened the veranda and breathes air of Seoul district 5.

********

Jihyo removed the blanket that covers Xari’s whole body but that skinny girl continued to pull the blanket back. Xari did not fight back because she was sleepy.

Jihyo’s face seemed tight as Xari ignored her that morning. She tried to pull the blanket off Xari’s body but failed. Xari hold the tip of the blanket to make sure that evil queen did not pull it off again.

          “YAH! An-ireona?! Palli ireona. Tangjang! Chigeum! (YAH! Wake up now! Hurry. Immediately! Now!).”

Jihyo’s sudden high-pitched voice startled her. She shocked and she started to move an inch. She rubbed her face and her eyes. She felt really tired because she was staying up all night to compose a song.

Without any words, Jihyo throws a car key right on her forehead. Xari touched her forehead. She felt the pain, she completely woke up now. She glared to Jihyo who’d already walk away from her bed.

          “We are going back to my bungalow.”

That was the only phrase came out from her tiny mouth. Xari tried to hold back her frustration because she did not want to get off bed. 

After a quick shower, Xari came out from her room and she took a glass of coffee and walked through the front door.

*******

They arrived at Jihyo’s bungalow and Jihyo was inserting the password while Xari’s right hand had a bag and on her shoulders too. Three bags total for one person and the bags were very heavy.

Xari followed Jihyo and she put the bags on the floor when Jihyo was missing inside one room. Jihyo came out and approaching Xari and give her an anxious look.

          ‘What now?’ Xari’s inner thought voice came across.

          “I think, we have a situation here.” Jihyo sighed as she knows what will happen.

          “What is the situation, unnie?” the girl said.

          “Nothing. Just go to your room.” Jihyo shook her head back and forth.

          “Which one?”

Jihyo pointed out her finger at the second room. The girl pulled her bag inside the room and came out after a minute. She saw Jihyo’s expression as she was thinking something else. Xari did not want to disturb her and she went to the kitchen. She checked the household groceries and things. It looked complete.

Jihyo feels annoyed because Xari did not put her bag in her room instead she just put her own bags inside. 

         "Remember our deal, darling." Jihyo smooched her head due to affection towards Xari's song. And she  was tapping her cheek twice. Xari gulped in tension. 

        ‘For your information, to be a singer is not easy. This unnie just seeking trouble and I have no confidence too as I am just a musician, not a vocal professional.’ Xari scratched her head when she got confused.

          For a long silence in the living room, Jihyo approaching Xari one more time to persuade her.

          “Please Xari. I will do anything for you.” She started her aegyo again.

Xari cringed a bit. For you information, she was not that cute. No men would fall for her like this and I wonder why she does not have any boyfriend. Xari laughed in silent.

The door was beeping while they were having the conversation. These two girls looked at the door simultaneously.

There was a young man walking inside the house and automatically giving a smile when his eyes locked with her eyes. Unnie’s eyes. And there was Xari in between who saw the entire gaze-gazing interface which she thought it was a weird and she got goosebumps.

“YAH! What are you doing here?”Jihyo stand suddenly with her two feet.

          “Just… want to see you. Miss you lah noona.”

          “Who said you can come here without my permission.”

          “Ouhhh… unnie…this time please.. uh…” he whined like a little boy. Seriously. He showed his aegyos.

Jihyo fell for his aegyos. Jihyo smiled and the young man replied her with dimples smile.

Jihyo sit on the sofa and the young man imitated her action like a child. He keep smiled for a while.

          “Until when you are going to stay here?”asked Jihyo, her eyes on TV but her mind was thinking other matters.

The young man’s smile died and he does not want to explain.

          “I don’t know.” He answered.

          “How about your medic school?” she asked again.

Xari spying on both of them at the kitchen where she was ask to prepare for lunch. Xari’s leve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter