[TIME 3] Hideous Place

Full Time BODYGUARD, Part Time GUARDIAN.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           

(Jihyo's secret cottage)

 

(A flowing river and a princess)

It’s been a week long since Xari caught up with Jihyo the evil princess. The evil princess was tying Xari’s legs onto her demonic cottage. The gloomy and eerie looks of the cottage, near the river adding the thrilling atmosphere.

She was kidnapped by Jihyo that night. She won’t forget the night that unnie betrayed her.

            Xari bent her body because the unnie was shorter than Xari. She’d slowly hugs the unnie and patting her back like a friend, comforting her instead questions. That unnie was hugging her in return. Xari smiled awkwardly but continue patting her back.

            “Thank you, dear young lady.” Jihyo said while wiping her tears.

They were standing in front of each other. Xari didn’t know the reaction to show seeing the unnie’s pale face that night. Xari looked down because she knew that the hugging scene between her could take away the pain that the unnie felt. Yeah, hugging can soothe aches that you had felt. I don’t know, maybe. The skinny girl thought alone.

            “But… I am sorry.” Jihyo was giving a karate chop on her neck causing Xari to lose conscious.

That the last words Xari’d remember and she ended up in this small cottage far from town in rural area. She had no idea where the hell is this place. The clock shows 2pm and she is waiting for the evil dwarf princess to wake up. “Is she a type of sleeping princess, Aurora? Then I must be Maleficient. Sheessshhh…”

Xari is mumbling and is replaying the movie on the screen for the third time. She’s getting bored and leaning on her right side on the couch. Jihyo came with her confused and bare face, messy hair, different colours of house slippers, white and purple walking towards the television area where the long beanstalk’s clapping her legs like a retard. 

            “YAH! My lunch!” Jihyo’s voice raised a bit and scratching her own head.

            “I am hungry.” She continued and sitting beside Xari.

            “You scared me! What a female.” Xari replied roughly.

            “I am female.” Jihyo chukled and leaning on the couch.

            “Palliwa! Hurry! Hurry!” Jihyo waved her hand repeatedly.

            “All right, dwarf princess. Wait a moment okay.” Xari replied and lowering her voice on the ‘dwarf’ part and she’d hurriedly walking to the kitchen.

Be alone in the kitchen makes her unaware of the surrounding. She really likes to talk alone when she had a chance. She’s MC-ing the reality show and the vegetables as her viewers.

            “Ladies and gentlemen, present to you, your most beloved Hallyu star! NAM JIHYO!"

Xari takes a carrot and make it a microphone. She is peeking Jihyo in the living room of the cottage. She’d tip-toeing for being paparazzi. She’d like to broadcast the life of Hallyu star. Once she was. But now, meyh… she’s completely different off-cameras.

Xari smirks when watching Jihyo rubbing her repeatedly and scratching the innocent thin continuously. Xari will become the hottest sasaeng if she sold the underwear that she wears. When, she had thinking the possibilities, Xari giggles in silent.

            “Oh my God! I don’t believe it. I look like a ert.”

After she had rubbing it, Jihyo reach out her hand for the junk foods on the table. She put the snacks onto and munching like a bear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter