Attending School!

Human Shield

PjTMPFo.png

 

Luhan looked at the six men in front of him staring down at him with wide eyes as he shouted. Luhan ran away on his four but one of the males blocked his way and leaned forward towards Luhan who looked terrified for his life. The man stared and inspected Luhan from head to toe and the only thing Luhan thought of at that moment was 'What a ing ert'. 

 

“Hmm, your name?” Sehun asked. 

“It's common knowledge to state your name before asking for mine!” Luhan raised his voice while pointing his index finger at the man. 

“My name's Oh Sehun. Remember it well, Luhan.” Sehun pushed Luhan down and raised Luhan's chin. 

“Why ask for my name when you know it already?” Luhan looked away from Sehun. 

“So you are Luhan. Just a guess,” Sehun said. 

“I-I'm not Luhan,” Luhan mumbled and pushed Sehun away but he wouldn't move an inch. 

 

The door quickly opened up shortly after, it was Sebastian. He was staring at the two with a weird face and a cough. Sebastian knew directly who they were just from one glance and the number of unfamiliar faces he saw; the human shields had arrived. Sebastian shook his head as he asked Sehun to move away from Luhan whose leg was trembling. 

 

“I'm sorry for not notifying you earlier master Luhan, they are your bodyguards that will guard you as you attend school,” Sebastian calmly explained. 

“But they're dangerous,” Luhan stuttered with fear. 

“Of course they are, they need to be dangerous in order to protect you master.

“But-” 

“No buts Luhan, you want to attend school don't you?” Sebastian grabbed a white shirt to cover up Luhan's upperbody. 

“Master, you need to stop sleeping without clothes. You'll freeze.” Sebastian put the shirt on Luhan and buttoned up the white and thin shirt. 

“But it's more comfortable sleeping .” 

“Master...” Sebastian rubbed his forehead and nodded, unable to argue any further. 

“As for you guys, we have prepared a room for you. You'll start your work tomorrow, Luhan you're attending school tomorrow as you wished,” Sebastian said and smiled at Luhan. 

“For reals?” Luhan beamed and jumped on his bed. 

“Agh, master! Don't jump on the bed!” Sebastian shouted out and sighed. 

“Yeah yeah yeah,” Luhan happily replied and went to sleep. 

 

Sebastian guided the six human shields to their rooms and bowed farewell. The six just silently sat down on their beds, the six of them knew nothing about each other since they just met each other yet they knew plenty of stuff about each other since they had trained together and they knew each other's strengths and weaknesses. They blankly stared at one and another without a word escaping from their mouths. The only one who made an effort to say something was Chen. He was a brave human shield who was skilled with the technical stuff. He was trained mainly to operate with advanced technology, thus why he also was the weakest of them all. 

 

Lay was just laying on his bed with his earphones on, not caring about socializing with the other five. Lay is a Chinese and a strong one. He has been taught on how to fire the sniper since a young age. He certainly knew how to handle the sniper rifle without any stress. Lay is also known as the most coolheaded guy and he never stresses out on anything, therefore he got to handle the sniper. But not only the sniper, but every gun there is. He has been shooting with at least 100 different guns, and he has mastered them all. 

 

Tao was already doing his push-ups, that was the first thing he did when he entered the room. Having learned martial arts his entire life made him the strongest martial artist the human shield organization ever produced. His glare and face would make anyone falter with fear. 

 

The fourth member to introduce was Kris, who was asleep. He was probably the laziest of them, really lazy but despite that he had become the leader of the group. His strong charisma and tall height made him the perfect candidate. He was also very bold and never feared anything during his training period with the organization. His strongest forte is his brain, his brain is perfect for coming up with strategies and he's the best chess player among all the human shields. Being able to think of the opponents moves and such, he's truly the best of the best.

 

The fifth member was the oldest, Xiumin. His looks makes everyone underestimate him, unlike his looks, he's actually the strongest in terms of raw strength of them all. Once you underestimate him, is the moment you'll fall into his trap. His best forte is handling the bombs, he's also good at lock picking and defusing bombs. He always carries bombs, small and big sized on his body and a handgun. He's agile and flexible, making him an outstanding human shield.

 

The last but not least, the all-rounded Sehun. He's the best of the best of the best. Praised by all, feared by all. He knows martial arts, not as good as Tao but near that level. He's the greatest when it comes to condition, health and strength (although his strength can't compare to Xiumin but almost). He's smart, not smarter than Kris but on the line. He can handle any gun, sniper, handgun or assault rifles. Although not as good as Lay. He's the combination of every human shield. 

 

“Our master looks fairly weak,” Chen said. 

“No , I bet he can't even lift 30kg.” Xiumin rolled his neck. 

“That's why we're here to guard him,” Tao said while stretching his back. 

“He's probably the typical rich bastard that looks down on the poor,” Sehun said and rolled his eyes. 

“His body is fragile and weak, truly a body from a spoiled kid. I bet he has never stepped out of this mansion these past years,” Sehun muttered. 

“He's a rich son, his head alone is worth more than our lives combined despite him being that weak,” Lay defended. 

“Wow, what's with you all of sudden. Defending the boy or whatnot.” Xiumin frowned. 

“Oh, you know the boy don't you?” Chen smirked. 

“I don't,” Lay replied and turned his back to sleep. 

“I get the feeling you do though,” Xiumin said in a obvious loud voice. 

 

Lay sighed and took on his earphones again to avoid the noisy voices. 

 

PjTMPFo.png

 

Luhan woke up three hours earlier than he needed to, the energy he got from hearing the words 'attending school' was too strong. He searched for his uniform that Sebastian had put on his desk with a smile. He changed his clothes and when done he just stared at himself through the mirror. Finally, he thought. His uniform was navy blue with golden buttons and embroidery on it. The material the uniform was made out of was with the highest quality and the most expensive material, Luhan could tell from just one glance. 

 

Luhan walked downstairs to eat his usual westernized breakfast, but alone this time, his father was away on a business trip and the only one accompanying him while eating was his staff and maids who didn't dare to utter a word. He knew why they were so silent, Luhan loved his father but his father had flaws. The hierarchy mindset his father had was extreme. No staff or maids (with Sebastian being an exception) could interact with him or his son normally, otherwise they'd be punished. That happened once, Luhan remembered the details as if it was yesterday. The day he was just twelve years old and happily played with a maid and gave her food was also the day he got to see the maid in pain. The punishment she received wasn't a joke, it was to the point where blood would drip down from her head. Ever since that day, Luhan has never once attempted to start or engage in a conversation normally ever again, in order to protect those who served him. 

 

“May I have some water?” Luhan asked. A maid bowed and refilled his glass. 

“Why are you so thin? Have you not gotten anything to eat?” Luhan asked with a concerned look on his face.

 

The maid looked around to ensure that Sebastian wasn't there and nodded with tears streaming down her face. 

 

“Was it my father again?” Luhan made a painful facial expression while the made nodded. 

“I'm sorry,” Luhan said and grabbed her thin wrist. He quietly put not two but five muffins on her hand with a smile. 

“Eat well,” Luhan mumbled and nodded at her. She cried even more and bowed thankfully. 

 

The human shields arrived to the dining room with their uniforms on in a row in front of Luhan. They bowed 90 degrees and saluted, Luhan was taken by surprise as he was saluted by the scary males. Luhan could no nothing but bow back silently. After Luhan finished his breakfast, the seven of them quietly entered a black limousine together. Luhan could feel the intense staring from his six so-called-bodyguards. The way they monitored his every gesture and action was enough to scare the out of Luhan. Luhan slowly pulled out his phone while texting to his one and only friend, Kyungsoo. The friend who Luhan befriended when his father's business partner paid a visit to their mansion. 

 

But at that moment, Chen suddenly fired up. 

 

“Is that the new technology phone I've read about on the Internet? The phone that's said to be the new generation phone?” Chen gasped as he sat next to Luhan. 

“Eh? Yes?” Luhan raised his eyebrows in confusion.

“May I inspect it master Luhan?” Chen looked at Luhan with thirsty eyes. 

“Chen,” Kris called out with a slightly scary tone. Chen chuckled awkwardly while slowly returning to his seat. 

“Sure, you can inspect my phone and you can drop the master thingy when we're alone like this,” Luhan said in a kind voice and handed over his phone to Chen. 

“Thanks man!” Chen smiled and looked at the phone with eyes that showed interest. Kris clicked his tongue at Chen but didn't say anything further.

 

They arrived to the school some minutes after that, Luhan stared at the black gate in front of him. A gate twice the size of his mansion in front of him. This was the famous and most prestigious school a person can ever find, located in South Korea in the middle of nowhere. A school were only the richest, smartest, famous and most athletic people could enroll. Thousands of students from all over the world apply to this school, and 99% of them are dropped and only the 1% are accepted, it's often just 0.5%. Those who graduate are promised a very rich and successful life, no doubt about it. 

 

Behind the fancy black gate was a school as big as a whole town revealed. A fountain as big as a swimming pool was placed on the center of the whole school. Soccer fields, basketball fields and everything was right in front of their eyes. This school had everything, there was nothing the school did not have. A school guard approached them with a smile. 

 

“Welcome to St:Marie, the paradise of your life.” The guard smiled from head to toe and told them that he was assigned to guide them through the school. 

“There something suspicious of this guy,” Lay whispered to his fellow colleagues. 

“No ,” Chen replied in the lowest voice possibly. 

 

The human shields eyed each other with a nod. 

 

PjTMPFo.png

So, finally another chapter!
Please comment, I read 'em all and
you'd make my day if you commented :]