Finally

Babysitting someone almost my own age

The next morning Junsu and Changmin woke up facing each other. Changmin still had his arms around Junsu somehow.
Junsu woke up first, he couldn't get up, He figured he would just try to slowly pull away but that failed. 'mmmmmmmmuuuuuuaaaaaaahhh' Junsu kissed Changmin which caused Changmin to let go of him and before Changmin could grab him again he ran out off bed and out of the room, yelling 'Good morning!!'


Changmin was surprised, he was still half asleep, He just went to sleep again.
Junsu was taking his time to make breakfast, he was happy since he had decided to tell Changmin officially.
Changmin woke up to the smell of food. He went downstairs quietly and walked into the kitchen. He picked Junsu up and sat him on the counter.

 

'Junsu, I....I am sorry for what happened last night. If i hurt you I'm sorry. but i .....love you..'
Junsu was happy he was excited, but he was the one that was going to say it, not Changmin.
'I ....I love you too.....' Changmin just looked at Junsu directly in the eyes and kissed him. He didn't want to let him go, but he noticed Junsu was kind of annoyed. Changmin was confused, they finally confessed (admitted) the feeling for each other, why was Junsu so annoyed?


Junsu was annoyed...he wanted to be the first to say it all, and it be special.
Changmin though that maybe he had messed up Junsu's way of telling those 3 words. So at dinner he would give Junsu his chance.
'Hey Junsu, the 'i love you' i said at breakfast today i take it back'


Junsu was taken by surprise, he felt kinda sad. 'what?, you what!?!?' Junsu sounded pissed off.
'I said i take it back!....................because .............i feel like it annoyed you when i said it. I know you said it back but it seemed like you didn't mean it so.......let's say it when were both 'in love'.....?


Junsu just stared at Changmin....he started to laugh.....'It was that obvious?'
Changmin laughed 'Yea it was....'


Junsu felt completely in love for finally finding a boyfriend who could understand him.
'I LOVE YOU CHANGMIN!'


smiling Changmin said 'I LOVE YOU JUNSU'
'we are sappy aren't we?' asked Junsu. Changmin answered nodding 'yes, yes we are'
 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Yea i did end this soon sorry to the subscribers but i am having zero inspiration but i managed to get this together.....so yay ...comments are loved....tell meh what you think... (=