Third Night

Babysitting someone almost my own age

by the second night junsu and changmin had already become close. they were sleeping in the same bed since they didnt like being alone.

changmin and didnt admit it yet but they both had developed feelings for each other.

'why did he have to be younger than me by two years?!, ugh i like him but idk if i like him that much...., well tonight im going to do something to find out how he feels...' is what junsu was thinking about during lunch.

they spent the day just playing games together, and talking getting to know each other more.

when junsu started making dinner, he made sure to be y and make "accidents" that might turn changmin on. he had made it a goal of his to get changmin to kiss him. junsu also wanted to know if changmin was a bottom or top, he really hoped he was a top. 'omg i want him, just to take me here in the freaking kitchen' thought junsu.

junsu's plan is to have changmin help him cook and have an "accident", he will get burned or something to have changmin be close and when he is he will steal a kiss from changmin.

dinner however went another way.

junsu cut his finger for real and panicked and when his close moment came, junsu couldnt concentrate so he forgot all about his plan. changmin just went and cleaned junsu's finger and put a bandage on it. what he hadn't bee expecting was the kiss changmin placed on his finger.

he was sitting on the kitchen table and when changmin had kissed him finger he was in shock he couldn't move. when it finally hit him what happend junsu was blushing madly and having a silent scream and happy moment, little did he know changmin was looking at him from behind. from the living room.

'wow, he is having a silent scream and happy moment. does he like me too?' thought changmin.

 

 ~ah ah, i know you all thought it would be one of those but no not yet, hehehe :p got to work it's way to that! ~

~sorry it's short.....comments are loved!~ i have many silent readers....but i would love comments!~ <3<3<3<3<3