Junsu's Past

Babysitting someone almost my own age

WARNING : It's not detailed but kinda ual idk....

 

 

Junsu was in his 2nd year of high school. He was the quiet kid that didnt have a large group of friends. His best friend was Yunho. Junsu had told him he was gay and yunho was perfectly fine, as long as junsu didnt hit on him. Junsu was happy that yunho was always there as a friend. he was the only person he told. Junsu was always getting bullied by a junior named yoochun.

 

 

Junsu never defended himself, yunho knew that junsu was bullied he always tried to protect junsu because he really did appreciate him as a friend, yunho was a troublemaker so no one really liked him. Junsu stayed after skool one day and was cornered alone by yoochun in a bathroom, by this time the school was deserted so he wouldnt have anyone saving him. Yoochun told junsu that he liked him and wanted to date him. Yoochun kissed him hard.

 

Junsu caught his breath, he's had a crush on yoochun even if he did bully him. so junsu mindlessly answered yes. Junsu told yunho who he had started dating and yunho was pissed because he saw how he treated junsu despite them going out. Yunho told junsu it was too sudden and something wasn't right and that junsu should end it. Junsu didnt listen to him.

A month into the "relationship" Yoochun told junsu to meet him in the bathroom from when he asked him out, junsu agreed. Yoochun grabbed junsu when he walked in and grabbed him and kissed him hard junsu didnt like the kissing and he tried to tell yoochun to stop. Yochun kept going ignoreing junsu's pleas. Yoochun got frustrated and punched junsu it knocked junsu out.

Junsu woke up in the bathroom without any clothes his back hurt he was bruised every where. He had and blood running down his thighs when he stood up. Junsu was in shock. he put his clothes on and started walking home. when he got home he collapsed at his door. Junsu woke up in his bed sore but he was cleaned up his mother asked what had happend junsu only told one person he knew he could count on.

Junsu went to Yunho's and told him everything. Yunho was angry and yoochun. Junsu asked him not to do anything. Yunho couldn't not do anything. Yunho had contacts so he called up a few people and got them do to a job for him. People around school were talking about how some gangsters beat up yoochun. Junsu Laughed, Junsu knew Yunho wouldn't listen to him. Yoochun never bothered junsu again because he was told that next time he did anything to junsu that he would feel the same thing that junsu did. Junsu changed since than when he had it was just that he never tried being in a relationship. He couldn't fall in love, or so he thought.

 ______________________------------

__________________________________________

Hello!. hope you all liked this not happy i know sorry if i made you sad.... remember comments are loved.......K bye