UMMA COMES BACK!!

Babysitting someone almost my own age

Without cleaning up the two fell asleep.

Junsu woke up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom, he was smiling like an idiot. Junsu was really happy.

He froze and started to wipe and get up and wake up changmin.

SU - 'C-CHANGMIN!!!....*trips*....ah ouch!.......CHANGMIN GET UP NOW!!....*falls on bed*.....'

MIN - 'huh...whats wrong ....ugh its 2 am junsu what happend?......'

SU - 'remember what day tomorrow well today is????'

MIN - *looks around than he counts on his fingers he freezes*

SU - 'yea! our moms are back tomorrow! ....get up and help me clean up this stuff!'

they both start to pick up the condoms and lube and toys and hide them in junsu's drawer. They remember to go to the separate rooms. They kiss but it lingers and gets deep but than junsu comes back. 'YAH! we need to get to bed!. ' smiling junsu runs away leaving changmin in the hall. Changmin turns away and smiles and blushes as he thinks about the things done not too long before the panic moment.

Junsu wakes up and sees his mothers bags in the doorway. He goes to her room and starts calling out to her, no answer. Junsu goes to the kitchen and sees Changmin and his mother talking and casually pause than talk again, he thinks nothing of it.

SU - 'UMMA! i missed you! *muah/hug* '

UMMA - *muah/hug* ' my baby how have you been?

SU - 'it's been fun, we have been getting along just fine. So how was your trip?'

UMMA - ' well since it was for work i didnt enjoy it much. You hungry?'

SU - 'yea'

they just sat and caught up. Changmin's mom called to tell them that he would be staying a few more days. Changmin was ok with that and so were junsu and his mother.

Changmin and junsu went to the living room and watched movies all night. Junsu's mother was in her office/room.

Changmin & Junsu were cuddling, they got comfy forgetting they were no longer alone.

Changmin moved Junsu up a bit and kissed him, the kiss got deeper and deeper. They both started to touch each other through the clothes. Junsu began a bit.

*someone clears throat*

Junsu and Changmin both freeze when they see Junsu's mom staring at them with no real expression.

SU - 'u-umma.............i can explain'

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ah hello!!....subscribers im so sorry i took forever to updat eup i have been very busy and today i finally had a bit of time. also new readers thanks and hope you liked it. comments are loved! *huggs*.....k bye