El Fin.....

Babysitting someone almost my own age

 

MIN - 'sorry i let it get too far....' 
 
SU - 'shut up!.......wait what?'
 
UMMA - 'Junsu calm down. He told me everything about how you two ....are together now. Baby it's fine i am ok with it.' 
 
SU - 'what? you are? .....Wait why did you take it upon yourself to tell MY mom about us. Well did you think that maybe i wasn't ready to tell my mom 'Hey by the way i started dating and having with your friend's 15 year old son!!!' 
 
*junsu runs up to his room* 
 
Changmin starts being hard on himself but Junsu's mom comforts him. She decides to let him calm down a little bit and than try to go talk to him.
 
UMMA- Junsu im coming in, ok? 
 
Su- .......
 
UMMA- ok i will be straight you should be happy, that i accept you for you. Honey i don't care who you love. I will not judge you, you are my son and i love you above anything. I am your mother therefore you will always be loved, so something like this doesnt matter if you are happy, i am happy too. 
 
Su- Mom i know you are understanding, but i still thought me being with him in anyway was too much for you. We don't even know how his parents will react?  
 
UMMA- Uh well she is actually the same as me she will understand she has actually been suspecting he was gay. Since he shows Zero interest in girls at his age.
 
Su- Ha ha, really? Well than we should be fine. When did Changmin get the chance to tell you anyway?
 
UMMA- Remember the morning you found me and Changmin in the kitchen talking and we paused and acted like nothing? 
 
Su- mmk, yea i remember. Ok i will be down soon. 
 
UMMA- ok my baby. 
 
Junsu changed his clothes and went down stairs and apologized to changmin about overreacting, and told him about how his mother had already thought he was gay. They laughed about it. The three decided to make dinner together.
 
The phone rang before they sat down, it was Changmin's mother calling to let them know she would be back the next night. Changmin was happy to hear his mom would be back, but also sad because it would mean he had to go home away from Junsu. 
 
Changmin told his mother as soon as he and her got home the next night. She was happy but suprised that he was so young. His mother was more blunt that Junsu's so she asked him 'So who is top and who is bottom?' Changmin just looked at his mother and scoffed. He said 'I am duh'
Changmins mother was happy her son was happy. The two mother let their sons date freely and gave them private days. Junsu and Changmin were happy being in love. 
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I'M BACCCK!
 
OK i am sorry the my update is a last chapter for this guys but i came to an end. I love you all for reading/commenting. I hope you don't hate me for just cutting this like this hehehe well bye bye <3<3<3<3<3