the arrival of him

Babysitting someone almost my own age

junsu is a senior in school and he asked his mother if he could get one she said yes but she got to choose, he was nervous but agreed. his mom told him that a friend of hers needed a babysitter he thought about it and agreed. he hadn't asked questions. his mom told him she would be away on a business trip the days he would need to babysit. she told him that the next day the kid he was babysitting would be coming. his mother left him home alone left him money for food and snacks. junsu knew how to cook so she wasnt worried.

next day:

junsu woke up showered had breakfast. he was washing dishes when the doorbell rang he opened it. he was greeted by his mothers friend and a guy not much younger than him. 'good morning, thank you for taking care of my son this week.' 'ah, no problem ahjuma, um...is this the kid im babysitting?' 'yes, i know he looks not much younger than you but i dont want him to be alone, while i am away taking care of my mother.' 'its ok' the woman left and junsu led the kid in. 'whats your name?, im junsu' ' changmin how old are you?' ' 17, you?' '15, weird having me here right see my mother is over protective but i refused to go with her and she told me her friend told her you wanted a job so she agreed because they are close.' ' mmmk, i admit when i first saw you i tought maybe you were sick but u seem normal' 'yes as normal as i can be' thought changmin.

changmin was having weird feelings he didnt know why but he felt happy with junsu. junsu on the other had was having thoughts about changmin. junsu had already admitted to being gay his mother knew as well and accepted him.

 

 

 

sorry its short....