Paper, Paint and Jealousy

A Message To Seduce You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Alright girls and boys! How many volunteers do we have today?" Suho asked as he glanced around the room at the very limited amount of new faces.

“I have volunteers!" Kyungsoo announced as he entered the room, dragging three extremely unwilling boys behind him. He had successfully managed to bribe them with food in exchange for manual labor. ‘God bless the powers of gluttony!' The three gluttons reluctantly raised their hands in greeting.

“Suho hyung this is Jongin." Kyungsoo introduced gesturing at the tanned boy. Suho smiled his million won smile at him, blinding the people who were unable to shield their eyes from its brightness. “Pleased to meet you Jong....JONGIN! OH JONGIN!" Suho said his eyes going as round as the 500 won coins he was fortunate enough not to own. “You're that Jongin! The one-"

Kyungsoo clamped a hand over Suho's mouth, whispering tiny threats in his ear.

“S'up all! Chen's brought you es more slaves!" Jongdae's annoying voice rang out as he skipped into the room followed by Kris, Tao and another boy who looked quite out of it. None of them looked the least bit fazed at being called slaves. Kyungsoo had never been more thankful to Jongdae who had conveniently managed to turn Suho's attention away from Jongin and onto the more pressing issues of Jongdae's use of improper language.

Suho who was in the middle of a whole hearted lecture on acceptable language stopped mid rant as his eyes landed on Kris who was  groping ogling Tao's . “Kris!!" Suho squeaked eyeing the large hand on Tao's .

“Oh hey Joonmyeon! Wazzup man!" Kris gave Suho his reputed bro nod. Suho all but melted under his gaze. Kyungsoo watched them, dying of second hand embarrassment as Suho turned as red as that rather odd outfits that obscure boy band Exo (xo?) wore on Weekly Idol that one time.

“How nice of you t-to c-come!" Suho chirped a little too brightly, his eyes still on the hand Kris had on Tao's .

“Uh yeah. This is my boyfriend Tao and this here is Yixing." Kris introduced, oblivious to the fact that Suho's expression went from 100 to -0.5 on the brightness scale at the mention of the word boyfriend.

It suddenly dawned on Kyungsoo that this Kris was the same Kris, Suho had been courting a little school girl crush on for the past three years. ‘He really needs to pay more attention to his friend’s love lives. -not-’

~

Soft melancholy humming from the new boy, (Leasing was it?) interrupted the rather awkward tension (on Suho's part at least) between them. He was staring at a spot on the wall with the distant expression on his face. He looked up from his half lidded eyes when he realized he was being scrutinized by Kyungsoo and Suho who had taken a sudden interest in him.

“Is he depressed?" Suho asked as he leaned in and peered into the boy's face. ‘Suho hyung was going to try and infect the boy with his overly bright brightness.' Kyungsoo shuddered mentally at the mere thought of it.

“Oh no. This is his happy face." Chen answered shaking his head. Tao nodded in agreement. Leasing (‘or was it Yixing? Freezing?') suddenly opened his eyes wide and flashed them a bright dimpled smile that lasted for all of 4 seconds and then set his face back into its natural “Stoner-from-the-hood" look.

“Okay so that just happened." Kyungsoo muttered. Tao let out a squeal as he noticed Baekhyun standing in a corner staring at Chanyeol.

“Baek-ge!" He skipped over to Baekhyun and put his arm through the other boy's, talking a mile a minute about the latest Gucci collection. Kris didn't look that bothered by Tao's clinginess. He was clearly used to Tao's inner tween girl but Chanyeol was practically dying of jealousy every time Baekhyun smiled at Tao or clung to him. Which of a lot. Baekhyun clearly knew how to get under Chanyeol's skin. ‘This is gonna be one helluva interesting relationship.' Kyungsoo thought as he watched Chanyeol's eye twitch when Baekhyun giggled -melodiously- at something Tao said.

“Okay back to work kids!" Suho called out after he deemed that enough time had been wasted being unproductive.

Kyungsoo sat down on the floor busying himself with colored paper and glue as the others joined him. Kyungsoo did a little dance in his head as Jongin tentatively sat down next to him.

“OMG! Yixing-ge is wearing a on his head!" Jongdae screeched giggling uncontrollably.

“Jongdae! Language!" Suho chided.

“But he has a on his head! And it's CHEN dammit! C-H-E-N Chen!"

Some of the more al girls in the closed their innocent eyes, gasping in horror.

“It's a unicorn horn." Yixing corrected him pointing to the sparkly pink -- thing on his head. “It helps me think and it helps me heal!~" He smiled his dimpled smile again for longer this time and went back to cutting out oddly shaped flowers.

‘Aigoo. This hyung is so adorable! He just wants to poke his dimple!' Kyungsoo fangirled a bit internally at this -Leasing- freezing- Yixing boy's unexpected cuteness. He had to stop himself from reaching out and squishing the boy's cheeks. ‘He was a man! Men don't like cute things!'

What the usually very observant Kyungsoo failed to notice was Jongin glaring at them, visibly unhappy at all the attention Kyungsoo was giving Yixing. Sehun however happily watched his friend turn green with jealousy, the cog wheels in his conniving little mind turning as he cooked up  his next plan of attack.

~

“Dun dun dun I'm Lay!" Yixing sang softly tapping out a beat on the floor.

“Lay?" Sehun questioned raising one of his perfectly sculpted eyebrows.

“That's what he calls his unicorn persona." Kris informed them. Everyone turned to observe Yixing/Lay who was still humming completel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter