Walks Home and Kimchi Spaghetti

A Message To Seduce You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo tapped Baekhyun on shoulder. “Hey Byuntae can I um talk to you?" He forced the words out.

Baekhyun jumped in fright and turned around. His expression went from startled to annoyed when he saw Kyungsoo standing there. “What do you want?" He asked sticking his nose up in the air.

Kyungsoo balled his fists and resisted the urge to break that pretty little nose. ‘How dare this little use that tone with him?' He cleared his throat. ‘The things he does for friends!'

“It's about Chanyeol." He said as pleasantly as he could.

Baekhyun's face turned red and his widened to the size of saucers. “Ch-Chanyeol?"

“Um yeah. About what happ-"

“OMG! KYUNGSOO!" Baekhyun grabbed Kyungsoo's shirt front and shook him. “He kissed me! Me! I was like totally freaked out and he just kissed me out of nowhere and I didn't know what to do and I totally wanted to kiss him back and like I really like Chanyeol and his big ears are like so cute and I don't know why he did that and I don't know why I ran away and he's just so cute and-"

“Okay Baekhyun. I get it." Kyungsoo tried to pry Baekhyun's slender grubby little fingers off his shirt. ‘No he didn't get it. All he heard from that rant were the words like, Chanyeol and big ears. Good enough confirmation for him.'

“You do?! OMG Kyungsoo-yah! What do I do?" Baekhyun asked clinging on to Kyungsoo's hand.

‘Wow Baekhyun must be really desperate if he asked advice from him of all people.'

“Um well Chanyeol really likes you too....."

“He does?" Baekhyun squealed.

“I just said that."

“Omg! Does he like really like me?"

“Didn't I just say that idiot?" Kyungsoo sighed in exasperation. “The oaf kissed you cause he likes you and thinks you look cute and he couldn't control his masculine urges. Personally I disagree with him."

“Yay! Kyungsoo-yah!" Baekhyun suddenly hugged Kyungsoo who almost puked at the proximity.

“Yah! Keep your distance Byuntae!"

“Can you talk to Chanyeol for me please?" Baekhyun pleaded.

“Talk to him yourself!"

“Pwease Kyungsoo? I dunno what to say!" Baekhyun batted his pretty eyes. ‘Ew disgusting!'

“Fine but you guys have issues!" Kyungsoo said giving in. ‘Since when did he become a messenger? He was just too nice sometimes.'

“Kumawaoh Kyungsoo-yah! I'll like totally be nice to your for a week!" Baekhyun beamed at him.

Kyungsoo scoffed. ‘Yeah right.'

 

To: Derpyeol
From: Kyungie-poo
Byuntae likes you too. You owe me derp face!

 

To: Kyungie-poo
From: Derpyeol

ADFHWIWUWBSKAOWUSBXBSIWO2627#;$:#8$&q#$%q~

 

To: Derpyeol
From: Kyungie-poO
-_-

 ~

”Okay everybody we're going to read the script for the play today!" Suho announced clapping his hands to get everyone's attention. “Kyungsoo and Krystal come up front and read your lines! I want emotion! Lots of it!" Suho squealed waving his hands around.

Kyungsoo looked at his script. 'Goodbye Summer? The hell kind of name for a play was that!'

Krystal rolled her eyes and grabbed a script off the table. “Jack. We've been friends for a long time now haven't we?" Krystal recited her face devoid of all expression.

“Um how about more emotion Krystal?" Suho suggested.

Krystal glared at him.

Suho gulped. “Or maybe not. You're doing great!! Go ahead!" He squeaked.

Kyungsoo cleared his throat. “Yes Rose, a long time. But I've been thinking differently about us lately." ‘Jack and Rose? What the hell was this? A remake of the Titanic? Who the hell wrote this ?! Oh that's right she did.' Kyungsoo looked at Amber who was looking at him and grinning from ear to ear. He smiled back awkwardly and recited the next line. “Rose. I don't like the word friend anymore."

“Brilliant Kyungsoo-yah! Absolutely wonderful." Suho exclaimed. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. ‘This hyung really needs to tone down the enthusiasm.'

~

“Ugh! I'm tired!" Jongdae moaned lying down on the floor.

“Why do I have to play Kyungsoo's best friend?" Baekhyun complained sitting down next to Jongdae. “I don't even like him!"

”That's why it's called acting Baek!" Kyungsoo retorted flicking drops of water from his bottle at Baekhyun.

“You can always switch roles with me and be the shop owner." Luhan offered graciously.

Baekhyun scoffed. ”No . I think not."

“Kids! Attention please!" Suho called out. “We're gonna start building the set next week and we need volunteers so bring all your friends okay! Run along now children!"

Kyungsoo fought back the urge to respond with a “Yes Grandpa!" ‘This hyung really doesn't know how to act his age!' He thought grabbing his backpack and heading towards the door. He was mauled by a ball of leather and eyeliner before he could make it that far.

“OMG Kyungsoo-yah!" Baekhyun breathed out. “Chanyeol is here! He waved at me!" He squeaked hiding his face in Kyungsoo's shirt front.

 Kyungsoo pushed him away. ‘What was with everyone and touching him recently?!'

“Go and talk to him idiot!" He barked and shoved him in the direction of the baby faced giant. Baekhyun stumbled out the door and ran straight smack into the arms waiting arms of Chanyeol.

“You two seem awfully chummy these days." Jongdae stated draping an arm over Kyungsoo's perfectly proportionate shoulders.

“Okay! Everybody seriously needs to stop touching me!" He yelled running out the door and towards his locker, leaving a started Jongdae staring after him.

"H-hyung? Are you alright?" A soft voice asked him.

“Oh Jongin! I didn't see you there!" Kyungsoo beamed. “Why are you still here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter