Lost Bets and Strange Friends

A Message To Seduce You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo walked in to school the next morning, trying to drown out Sehun's whines about how Spiderman deserves to be in the Justice League. He noticed a familiar looking tanned boy standing at the lockers looking confused. A very familiar tanned boy. In fact, the same tanned boy who had run out of his house after Suho had freed him from the chair.

“Sehun-ah!"

“... And that's why he's better than that eagle woman with the wings. I mean what does she even do! Spiderman's biceps are bigger! Superman seriously needs to con-"

“SEHUN-AH!"

“Wae hyung!!!"

“Isn't that your friend Jongup from yesterday?"

“Oh yeah!" Sehun grinned. “He just transferred here." He frowned at Kyungsoo and poked him lightly in the arm. “I didn't get a chance to tell you yesterday on account of how I was scared for my life on account of how YOU WERE GOING TO KILL US!" He yelled.

“I wasn't going to kill you!" Kyungsoo said indignantly. Sehun raised a perfectly sculpted eyebrow. Kyungsoo sighed. “Okfinesorry." He mumbled.

They walked towards the lockers ignoring the swooning female population in the hallway. 'Hm. This Jongup boy had transferred to his school? How utterly pleasant this was going to be.'

"Ayo Kai wassup!" Sehun greeted the boy, fist bumping him. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.  ‘Fist bumping? How primitive! Chanyeol was a bad influence.'

The tanned boy's eyes widened and he let out a squawk as he noticed Kyungsoo standing behind Sehun.

Kyungsoo smiled encouragingly and raised his hand in greeting. “Hello Jongup. Nice to see you again." ‘Very nice!'

The tanned boy flinched. He bowed a full 90 degrees before standing up straight again, terror in his eyes.

“H-hello Kyungsoo hyung." He stuttered. “My name is Jong-Jongin".

"Yes I know. Jongup. " ‘Why was this boy twitching?'

“It's Jong-IN, hyung!" Sehun corrected him.

Kyungsoo gave him a look. “That’s what I said."

He smiled at Jongin again. ‘He's just so hot pleasant looking in his black T-shirt. The shoes had to go though. He was going to make sure of it.'

“Well I'll see you around then Jongin. Why don't you come over with Sehun again sometime?" He offered. ‘He was such a friendly person wasn't he?' He felt pleased with himself.

Jongin gulped. “Uh... Yes hyung." He mumbled.

Kyungsoo raised his hand to wave goodbye. Jongin flinched again. ‘Maybe he should see a doctor about those muscle spasms of his...' Kyungsoo thought as he walked towards his class.

“Your hyung is scary bro!" Jongin said wiping away the beads of sweat that had formed on his forehead. Sehun shrugged.

“You get used to it."

 *****

 

Kyungsoo sighed as he walked into choir practice and took his seat next to Baekhyun’s. ‘Why did he always have to sit next to this mothball?'

“Kyungsoo." Baekhyun greeted him coldly.

“Baekhyun." He muttered.

“HOWDY Y'ALL! The king has arrived! Please! Please! No need to stand!!" A thin boy burst into the room, flinging his hands up dramatically.

“Hey Jongdae!"

“Kyungsoo my boy! It's Chen! Not Jongdae! C-H-E-N! Chen! I keep telling you!"

Kyungsoo snorted. “That's ridiculous. You're not Chinese."

“No but Luhan is." Jongdae/Chen said a goofy smile on his face.

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun both snorted.

“Keep dreaming JONGDAE! He'll never go out with you even if you change your name to Date-Me-Luhan!" Baekhyun retorted.

Kyungsoo chuckled. ‘At least he and Byuntae agreed on something.'

“Did someone say my name?" An angelic voice called out as an angelic boy entered the room. ‘Speak of the devil angel.'

“Hi Luhan!" The three boys chorused.

“Hi Baekkie! Hi ChenChen!" Luhan smiled sweetly. He looked Kyungsoo with his eyes narrowed. “Hi Kyungsoo." He greeted his tone flat.

Kyungsoo sighed. ‘What did he do to deserve Luhan's wrath? He doesn't remember shaving his hair off. Maybe Luhan was just jealous of his handsome face, beautiful voice and amazing culinary skills. Yup. That must be it.'

“Alright guys! Let's begin!" Suho walked in clapping his hands and flashing everyone bright, cheerful million dollar smiles. ‘Why is this hyung always so cheerful? It’s horrible!' Kyungsoo brought up a hand to shield his eyes from the exceedingly white and exceedingly bright smile that was directed at him.

*****


He walked out of choir practice two hours later his voice hoarse. ‘Suho was a ing slave driver!'

“Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby baby!" ‘That blasted Sehun had changed his ring tone again!'

He fished his phone out if his pocket and swiped it angrily.

“What dip?" He barked.

“Geez hyungie no need to yell!"

“Wasn’t yelling Sehun-ah!" He croaked.

“We're going to the mall hyung. Wanna come?"

Kyungsoo thought about it for a moment. ‘Did he really want to go to the mall with a bunch of giant idiots? Aw shucks wouldn't hurt.'

“Ok Sehun-ah"

"Yehet!"

Kyungsoo grunted in response.
~

“Hyungie! Over here!" He saw Sehun waving at him from the food court as he entered the crowded mall. Chanyeol was grinning his signature creepy smile his ears twitching and Kai promptly hid behind Chanyeol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter