Frenemies and Irony

A Message To Seduce You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ok and that's all for today. Thank you Amber and Krystal. I'll see you all on Monday." Suho finally ended his long dragged out lecture on proper stage etiquette.

Kyungsoo got up from his seat and leaned against Jongdae who was covertly trying to feel Luhan's hair. He sighed miserably. ‘Life ! First Jongin runs away from him and now he has to act with that faced Barbie doll Krystal! Not that he'll be bad at acting! He'll be an amazing actor! He was good at everything! Everything except befriending Jongin in seemed.'

“LU-GE!" An excited squeal snapped him out of his misery. He looked up to see a cute twelve year old with puffy cheeks, wide eyes and a gummy smile skipping towards them.

“MINNIE MOUSE!" Luhan let out an equally excited squeal. The two of them threw their arms around each other and jumped around in little circles.

'Can his life get any gayer?' Kyungsoo thought raising a judging eyebrow. Jongdae gaped at them with wide eyes opening and closing his mouth like a fish out of water.

“Guys! This is my bff Xiumin! He just got back from China! He's gonna be in my class!" Luhan told them excitedly. “Minnie this is Chen, Baekhyun and ahem Kyungsoo."

“Hello Xiumin hyung." They chorused. ‘This boy was 18?! What do they feed them in China?!'

Jongdae was still staring at the new boy. Kyungsoo could practically see the dusty cog wheels turning in his head. Jongdae was going to have a new idol for his creepy stalker shrine room.

“Hi guys. Nice to meet you!" Xiumin gave them a little wave. ‘Hmm he speaks Korean well. And damn his hands are tiny but his biceps are huge!' Kyungsoo stared at them in wonder. ‘He really must go stock up on Chinese food!'

“Kyungie hyungie!" Sehun's -annoying- voice rang out and Kyungsoo found himself being smothered by a 190 pound bag of bones.

“Let go Hun!" He gasped.

“Hey Sehunnie!" Luhan smiled his face lighting up (as if it were possible for him to look any more happy!)

“Oh hey Luhan hyung!" Sehun did a small wave and turned his attention back to Kyungsoo. “Did you miss me hyungie?" He asked squishing his cheeks. Luhan's face fell.

“No." Kyungsoo replied looking at Luhan who was now looking at Kyungsoo with his eyes narrowed. Suddenly Kyungsoo felt like a fog had been lifted. ‘I can see clearly now the rain is gone! No song! Get out of my head! Ah it was all so clear now! Luhan was jealous of him! He has a thing for the maknae! Why that brick headed Sehun was so dense!'

~

“Okay Jonginnie! Remember the plan!"

“Uh not okay! Not okay!! Hyung!" Jongin panicked.

Chanyeol patted his shoulder reassuringly. “You'll be fine!"

“Not fine! Not fine! I repeat not fine!" Jongin tried to run away but Chanyeol caught him holding on to him tightly. “Jongie-poo you'll be fine!"

Jongin tired to claw his way out of Chanyeol's grasp. Chanyeol chuckled at his feeble attempt at freedom. “Oh look here they come!"

Jongin turned around to see Sehun leading a smug looking Kyungsoo towards them. He started panicking again.

“Abort mission! Abort mission!" He squirmed in Chanyeol's grasp. Sehun did a thumbs up sign behind Kyungsoo's back.

“Go get him Jongin-ah!" Chanyeol whispered a “fighting!" and shoved him onto Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo looked surprised to find his arms full of tanned boy. ‘Mm his hair smells like peaches! I like peaches!'

“Uh Jongin? You alright?" Kyungsoo asked finally getting his sense back.

Jongin's eyes widened as he realized where he was. He quickly straighted up and bowed slightly.

‘Ohemgee! He called me Jongin!'

‘Well that's a first!'

‘Yay!'

“H-hyung..." He stuttered. “Do you have a band aid?"

Kyungsoo stared at him. “What. No. Why."

“Cause... I-I hurt my knees falling for y-you......"

‘Was this boy on drugs?'

Sehun urged Jongin to go on. He gestured a “fighting" at Jongin.

“Um....If you were a-a vegetable you would be a cucumber I mean a cute-cumber." Jongin stammered out, his face as red as Hyuna.

‘Was he seriously using pick up lines on me?!' Kyungsoo just stared Jongin not sure what to make if this whole thing. ‘This was not how he had pictured Jongin asking him out. His version had more roses and confetti in it.' He turned to his friends for help. Chanyeol was hugging the wall and making strange choking noises in his efforts to stifle his laughter. Sehun face was contorted into something that resembled a Halloween mask as he laughed silently, nodding his head and clapping his hands with his mouth wide open.

‘These no good little pieces of cow !' Kyungsoo's eyes blazed and his face reddened. ‘Hulk mode was on! Oh yeah!'

“Get out of my way Jongin!"

Jongin gulped in fear and obediently stepped aside.

“Somebody gonna get a hurt today!" Kyungsoo whispered in a low angry growl.

*SMACK*

“Ouch! Hyung! No!"

*THUD*

“Ahhhh! Kyungsoo-yah! Mianhae!"

*SNAP*

*CRACKLE*

*POP*

~

*crack*

"Dammit!" Kyungsoo threw away his pencil which had snapped in half and picked up another from his stack of neatly sharpened pencils and tried to focus on his homework.

‘Those two blubbering idiots! Always up to no good!'

*crack *

“Ahhhhh!" He screamed in frustration as he flung the pencil against the wall.

‘Ugh! I can't believe they made Jongin do that!' He drew lines across his book in anger. ‘Jongin did look awfully adorable with his adorable blushy smile and his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter