Grown Men and Failed Aegyo.

A Message To Seduce You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Oppa!"

“Oppa you're so cute!"

Kyungsoo smiled his signature heart shaped smile as he made his way through the hordes of fangirls that had swarmed around him like flies to honey. He didn't appreciate their efforts to get his attention one bit. Neither did he appreciate being late to class. He prided himself on being punctual.

‘I'm not cute dammit!’ He thought as he frowned inwardly. He walked ahead trying to block out their annoying high pitched whines, a fake but still feel inducing smile, plastered across his face.

‘Ignore them Kyungsoo-yah! Ignore them and they will go away. Ignore them and they will go away.’  He chanted to himself.

“Hyung!"

“Hyung!!!"

“Hyungie!"

“Kyungie hyungie!"

“YAH!"

A heavy hand on his arm made him snap out of his trance and let out a less than manly shriek as he activated defense mode and turned around to face his assailant. His face relaxed for a split second before taking on a more irritated look.

“Sehun you little ! You scare- STARTLED me!"

The stoic faced Sehun blinked at him before doing a complete 180 and pouting at him.

“But Kyungie hyungie! You were ignoring me!" He whined.

Kyungsoo cringed.

“That doesn't work on me!" He huffed.

“What do you want Sehun-ah?" He sighed.

“You promised to make me food hyung!"

“I never did that!" Kyungsoo quickly brushed past Sehun and began heading toward the classroom. He was going to get late dammit!

Sehun quickly caught up with him and draped an arm over Kyungsoo’s narrow perfectly proportionate shoulders. Kyungsoo cursed his short limbs that were such a hindrance when he was trying to run away.

“But hyung you did! You promised to cook for me if I passed that math exam!"

Kyungsoo sighed. He did say that didn't he?

“So Sehun-ah? Did you pass?" He asked, crossing his fingers and and hoping that he had failed. Gosh he was a bad friend...he thought to himself. But in his defense Sehun was the worst Math student he had ever met and he quite frankly had no time to be cooking for kids. Even of said kid stood at least a head taller than him.

“Yeah I did hyung! See!" Sehun shoved a rather crumpled piece of paper in his face, smiling widely.

“It says you got a D Sehun-ah!" Kyungsoo pointed out.

“Yeah! I passed!" Sehun smiled happily.

“No. You didn't fail."

“No I passed. Suho hyung said I did!" Sehun insisted.

Kyungsoo blamed everything on Suho. It was his fault this kid was spoilt.

“What's 3 × 2 Sehun-ah?"

“Uh...... 10."

Kyungsoo face palmed. He was surprised Sehun had managed to get a D at least.

“I'm not cooking for you."

“But hyung I passed!"

“Yeah well you failed my test"

“What test?"

Kyungsoo sighed.

“Hyung! Kyungie hyungieee!" Sehun pouted and whined tugging on his shirt like a 5 year old.

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. He thought aegyo looked ridiculous on a grown man-boy but gave in to Sehun's nagging a second later. He told himself that it was because the public had to be spared from nightmare inducing sights such as this.

“Finei'llcookforyou!" Kyungsoo mumbled.

“Yehet! Ohorat!" Sehun squished him into a rather painful side hug causing Kyungsoo's eyes to pop out. He heard fangirls squealing over this scene somewhere in the distance.

“Oomph... Stahp...Squish.....ing..Ugh....me!" He managed to grunt out and wriggled in a futile effort to free himself from Sehun's iron limbs.

“Woops."

“Geez Sehun-ah! Are you that desperate for food?!" Kyungsoo wheezed out.

“You're the best Kyungie hyungie! Yehet!" Sehun ruffled his hair, pinched his cheeks and beamed widely at him while Kyungsoo glared back at him. He smacked his hand away. “Stop calling me Kyungie hyungie!"

“Ye hyungie!" Sehun patted his cheek and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter