Three's a charm

We're all right where we should be

Hanbin

  Hanbin and Bobby were busy at YG studio. Hanbin still not done with melody composition, and Bobby was unsure about his rap lyrics. Hanbin had to hold himself from suggesting some words for Bobby because as much as he wanted to, Hanbin know that Bobby wouldn't be proud of his work later on. And Hanbin hated it when Bobby lost his confidence. "You'll find it, Kimbap." Hanbin pat the older's shoulder.

  "How about yours?" Bobby asked, glanced over to Hanbin whose eyes still fixed on the computer's screen.

  Before, Hanbin told Bobby that he only needed to fix something up, while in reality, he just wanted to accompany his best friend so he wouldn't be alone in the cold YG dungeon.

  "Let's see.. just a couple more parts and I should be done." Hanbin answered.

   "Aish, you are so lucky that you're good at these kind of stuff. Give me a hand wouldn't you?" Bobby whined, he streched both of his arms towards the ceiling and growl in frustration.

Hanbin just chuckled upon hearing the compliment. "What now, Jiwon, I thought you hate cheesy stuff. But now, you want to hold my hand?"

" you." Bobby threw his NN9N snapback to Hanbin.

"I know I'm hot but please." Hanbin caught the snapback and smirked. Hanbin was about to laugh his off when he watched Bobby slides his chair and approached his desk.

  "You know what?" Bobby suddelnly asked. He stopped his chair just next to hanbin, and Hanbin swore he could've been dead with cardiac attack when Bobby reached his hand and cupped Hanbin's cheek and whispered in a husky tone: "You're such a tease."

 

***

 

Bobby

Bobby immidiately realized just how ed up he was, and what an awkward position he was in. So he withdraw his hand quickly and gave a playful punch at Hanbin's upper arm. "Got ya! Hahaha geez look at your face!"

He admitted that his excuse was lame as hell but at least it worked and Hanbin just frowned, scolding him like a leader he was: "Ya! Don't fool around! Deadline is near!"

Bobby faked a painful expression.