F Your IP

We're all right where we should be

Hanbin

  "Hanbin-ah, though I don't exactly know how you feel, but if it is because of losing, you make me feel guilty too you know. I mean my team winning over yours probably contributed to the pain you're feeling right now." Mino reached for Hanbin's hands and squeezed them gently.
  "Eh? No! That's not what I meant earlier, hyung. I already over the WIN era. It's just this heavy feelings. I feel like I fail at everything and I don't know why I'm blaming him."
  Mino frowned, "Him? You mean Bobby?"
  "Too obvious, isn't it?" Hanbin let out a sigh, "We're supposed to meet after training. I have no idea what I should talk about. I'm... I dont know, scared I guess."
  "Whoa- stop there! You? Scared? So must've hit the fan then huh?" Mino asked jokingly.
  Hanbin ruffled his own hair in frustration. "Urgh. I'm so messed up. Hyung, help me!"
  Mino laughed, making Hanbin more annoyed. Geez how rude this hyung is. Hanbin should've asked Jinwoo instead.
  "Fine, Hanbin. So tomorrow at the park is it? I was about to reject your offer but it seems you really need my help."
  "Yessss. Thank you, Mino hyung!"
  Mino got up from his seat and pat Hanbin's shoulder. "Now I have a schedule to catch. Take it easy boy. I'll see you later OK?"
   Hanbin nodded and he also proceed to go back to the practice room.


***

Bobby

  Hanbin was back to the practice room a little bit late, which was very uncharacteristic of him since he was known to be the most punctual member amongst the team. Bobby even felt sorry that the boy's duty as a leader must've been hard because Hanbin have to be seen as an ideal example of the team all the time.
  "Where have you been?," Jinhwan inquired.
  "He was with Mino," Bobby piped before Hanbin had a chance to answer. Bobby was expecting Hanbin to lie, because if he did, something must've been be up.
  "Yes I am, thanks by the way for answering it for me." Hanbin glared. So he admitted that he was meeting with Mino.
  "What, you guys an item right now? I saw both of you earlier." Junhoe joined the conversation.
  Bobby wanted to throw his shoes to Junhoe. This kid and his mouth.

  "Yah! Junhoe-ya! You wanna die?!" Hanbin retorted and Bobby swore he could see Hanbin's cheek flushed pink. Maybe he was angry because Junhoe teasing him, or maybe because Hanbin secretly agreed with the maknae's remark? Bobby grew frustrated. Why in the world their problem is getting more complicated by days?


***


Hanbin


  Their practice finally over. The other members left first, leaving himself and Bobby alone in the room.
  "So... what is it that you wanna talk about?" Hanbin started. He obviously panicked as hell but pretend to be calm. He know he's going to be interrogated about his sudden strange behavior and he doesn't know how to answer.
  "You can talk to me about everything, you know. Like we used to." Bobby replied carefully. It seemed like Bobby didn't want to upset Hanbin more than he already was.
  Hanbin hesitated. He can't just tell 'hey bobby I'm jealous of you and people hates me now. And because I'm such an insecure I blame you for everything.' No he couldn't say that. So his mind was busy searching for alternatives answer.
  "Are you... probably... jealous of me?" Bobby asked again, slowly, but this time he quickly added, "I mean, I'm honored if you do. Really. It means that you somehow recognize my ability."
  Hanbin smiled a little upon hearing Bobby's confession. Was the boy implied that Hanbin is more superior than Bobby? Now how can he hates Bobby? Hanbin feels even more miserable, Bobby is a good kid. He is a scum. 
  "What are you talking about, Jiwon? You know you're talented. I'm probably dragging you down."
  Bobby thrown his jacket to Hanbin. "Where is that coming from? Why are you so angst Jeez Hanbin."
Hanbin thrown the jacket back, aiming straight to his hyung's face. "I don't even know myself OK? I'm equally confused. Yes at some point I was jealous but then when I was over it I saw people started hating on me."
  Bobby sighed. "People? Who? Netizen? Do you even reading those irrelevant crap?"
"Yah! It was important to see how people's react to our group you know!" Hanbin tried to defend himself. Of course, it was partially true. However, what drove Hanbing to even reading it from the first place was because he felt insecure. Maybe.

  Hanbin crossed his arms. "Maybe I feel extremely inscure? To be honest, I don't know."
  "If it makes you feel better, I have like-" Bobby made a gesture with his arms, spreading them wide, "-this big of jealousy towards you."
  Hanbin laughed. "Really? Why?"
  "Because I wouldn't be what I am right now it wasn't for your help, Hanbin."
  With that remark, Hanbin fell silent.
  "And I love you like my own brother, but more than that, I think."
  "Ugh, Jiwon. Spare me." Hanbin made a disgusted face, jokingly of course.
  "So are we clear now?" Bobby grinned brightly. Hanbin instantly remembered about his puppy back home. This hyung is unbelieveable.
  "Yeah. We are." Hanbin grinned back.
  "Come here!" Bobby opened his arms, inviting Hanbin to his embrace, which finally, accepted by Hanbin.


***


Bobby

After a long embrace, they finally parted and Hanbin left the room to get some fresh air. Meanwhile Bobby went panic. ' it why my stomach flutters like a high school girl on a first date?!'


***

Hanbin

He sent Mino a Line message.

[B.I.] We made up. But I still feel weird hyung, help!
[Mino] Weird?
[B.I.] Idk in a good way? But strange?
[Mino] Aish
[Mino] -_-
[Mino] Try to be more clear
[B.I.] I think all these time I'm just jealous
[B.I.] Not because I'm insecure apparently
[Mino] So what then?
[B.I.] ithinkimjealousbecauseidontwantpeopletolikehim
[Mino] ...

[Mino] You want people to like you instead?

[B.I.] No

[B.I.] Promise me you wont laugh?

[Mino] Not sure but I try

[B.I.] Because I'm afraid I will lose him and he will left me for somebody else

[B.I.] Dont you ing dare laughing hyung

[B.I.] Hyung

[Mino] Sorry I was laughing

[Mino] You're so screwed man

[B.I.] you

[B.I.] your IP