Confessions

Everything was all an act, but not my feelings. Will you believe me?

Reina's POV

News of me and Chase always hanging out together were spreading around the student body. Whenever i'm in class, i would receive death glares from the girls. Well, whatever the case, i'm happy to be by Chae's side. And it seems that Chase is also happy to be by mine.

One day, i got a shock from Chase. i received a text message from him saying he wants to meet me at the rooftop. I went there out of curiosity and found nobody there. Just when I was about to turn, i saw a bouquet of roses in front of me. My eyes widened and I looked at the person holding it. It was Chase! Before i knew it, he knelt down on one knee and asked me in a very serious tone in a very serious face.

"Reina-ah, will you be my girlfriend?"

I was startled by this question and i nodded slightly. I saw his expression and he immediately jumped and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so happy you agreed. Saranghae Reina-ah." he whispered the words so beautifully that i thought for a moment it was all a dream. My eyes began to be watery and i sniffed. He let go of me slightly and looked into my eyes. He lifted his hands and wiped my cheeks.

 

Chase/Onew's POV

I was feeling super happy that Reina agreed. I want her to be my girfriend even if it means being with her only for a limited time. I want to be close to her. When i looked into her eyes, i knew that after i started being cold towards her, i would still love her deep in my heart. I smiled at her and her smile was sweet. It took my breath away.

 

Taemin's POV

I decided to confess to Haneul today. This is the perfect chance to give the note. I saw her walking my direction and i walked towards hers. I pretended to bump into her, causing her books to drop. I knelt and quietly helped her. I couldn't help it and looked at her. Wow, she is so cute! I passed her books and we stood up.

"Thank you." she thanked me and smiled. My heart was stolen by her.

"No problem. Sorry, I wasn't looking where i was going." i lied.

"That's okay. Um, sorry, i have to get to class now."

"Sure, that's fine." i said, but in my heart, i wanted to talk to her more. And i realised she's avoiding eye contact with me. I wonder why.

"Umm, wait. Read this." i passed her a note and she reluctantly took it.

"O-okay. Bye." she waved and walked away.

 

Haneul's POV

I wonder what this note is. I opened the note and read it. I gasped when i read it.

-Hey! Erm, this is Taemin. I guess you know me already.. Hehehe.. Erm, can you meet me at the garden after school? i have to tell you something. Something important. Show up okay?

From: Taemin-

[After school]

Haneul's POV

I went to the garden and looked for Taemin. There was no sign of him so i sat down at a bench. When all of a sudden, flowers appeared in front of me. My eyes widened in shock and i looked at the person near me. My heart stopped for a while before beating very fast. Taemin. He was smiling brightly.

 

Taemin's POV

I saw her sitting on the bench staring at the flowers and birds and decided to surprise her. I showed her the flowers ans smiled at her. I saw down beside her and gave her the flowers.

"Haneul-ah. will you take my heart and keep it safe? Will you accept my feelings and be my girlfriend?" i asked her while looking into her eyes.

 

Haneul's POV

I can't believe Taeming just asked me to be his girlfriend! This is the day i have been waiting for! I have to tell Reina! Wait, i haven't answered him yet. I looked down while blushing and nodded. A few moments later, i felt somebody hugging me. I couldn't resist and i hugged him back. Wow! He smells nice too..

 

Taemin's POV

She nodded! I have to tell hyungs! I hugged her tightly and smelled her hair.. Hmm, sweet, just like the person. I let go of her and kissed her forehead.

"From now on, call me oppa, okay?"

"Okay, o-oppa."

I was really happy she accepted me. I promised myself i would not hurt her in any way.