Discovered (part 1)

Everything was all an act, but not my feelings. Will you believe me?

Reina's POV

Another great day will be spent with Chase. I was daydreaming in class when I felt an eraser being thrown at me. I looked around ans saw Ryeona looking at me, telling me to focus in class. I shot her a glare before daydreaming again. This time, I felt a pen cap being thrown at me. I looked around again and saw Mi-young pointing to the blackboard. I shot her a glare and she looked frightened. She immediately looked in front.

Ahhh~peace at la-

"Ouch." I looked down and saw a chalk rolling on my desk.

Feeling pissed I shouted.

"Alright! Now who threw this chalk at me? You think this is funny?" I looked at everyone who was staring wide-eyed.

"Reina-ssi. Will you stop daydreaming? And please, do not disrupt my lesson again. Or I'll send you to the principal's."

Hmmm, not a voice I had expected.

I turned slowly and saw Ms Park turning to continue her lesson. I sat down and blushed with embarrassment. Right, stupid teacher. Always know how to ruin the moment,

 

Chase/Onew POV

I don't want to admit it but I can't wait to see Reina again. My heart skipped a beat whenever I think of her. Aish, wait, is that Reina? Who is she talking to? Taemin?!?!? Why do I feel sad when I see them? She is supposed to see whoever she wants to, right? I have no right over her. I turned in the opposite direction and walked slowly out of the school compound.

Reina's POV

Is that Chase oppa? Why did he turn the opposite direction? Did he see me? Why am I getting flustered about whether or not Chase oppa see me? Aish. I ran to catch up with oppa.

 

Reina caught up with Chase/Onew. She was panting and that caught Chase/Onew's attention. He looked worriedly at her.

"Op-oppa." Reina panted.

Soon, she started coughing.

"Reina, are you okay?"

"Yeah, oppa. Just give me a minute."

Chase/Onew waited until Reina's coughing subsided.