Discovered (Part 2)

Everything was all an act, but not my feelings. Will you believe me?

"Reina-ah. Can I ask you a question?"

Reina nodded.

"What were you talking about with Taemin just now?"

"Oh oppa. He came by my class after school ended and told me he has a crush on Haneul.Iwas happy for him of course, as Haneul is kind and he is fun to be with and that they wouold get along just fine. So I started telling him ways to get Haneul's attention. But in my mind, I don't think he needs to try hard." Reina explained and laughed in the end.

"Why not?" Chase/Onew asked. His eyebrows furrowing.

"It is because this past few days, I noticed Haneul always sneaking peeks at Taemin. So I already figured that Haneul likes him. But I didn't tell this to Taemin, of course. I just want to see how far Taemin would go to capture my best friend's attention."

Reina and Chase laughed as they thought about how far the lovesick boy would go. Taemin would go very far, just to capture the heart of somebody who took away his heart.

 

Chase/Onew's POV

I went back home and saw the rest of the members.

"Hyung, where did you go just now?" Key asked.

"Oh, just now me and Reina were discussing the weekend plans. We decided to do a study group. I hear that Haneul's going too." Onew sneaked a peek at Taemin just as he widened his eyes upon hearing Haneul's name.

"So, who wants to go?"

A hand was raised almost immediately and the person is.. Taemin.

"Okay, so Taemin, I heard you have a crush on Haneul. Is it true?"

Taemin blushed and looked down.

The rest of the members' eyes widened and looked at Taemin.

"What? No! My baby can't like someone already!" Key burst out.

"Okay, okay,. Stop teasing Taemin. I also heard that all of you have a crush on someone. Spill it!"

Their eyes widened even more and all of them looked down.

"Okay, so, I like Ryeona. The girl from music class. She's cute and she sings well when she sings, my heart melts." Jonghyun confessed.

"Wow, cheesy much? Okay, I like Mi-young. She's stylish and her fashion sense and the way she moves captured my eyes and heart." Key blushed while confessing.

I cleared my throat.

"Sorry guys, I don't really pay attention to girls in school." Minho said.

"What? Why?" Jonghyun asked.

"I have a girlfriend." Minho simply said.

Our jaws dropped when we heard this.

"Whoa, this is big news. Who is the girl?" I asked

"Choi Eunhye." he answered.

"Wow, oddly enough, all the girls you've mentioned are all friends with Reina. Especially Ryeona, she is Reina's sister."

"What? Wow.." they all said.