The First Move

Everything was all an act, but not my feelings. Will you believe me?

"Onew-ah, you have to get close to Reina, a girl from your class."

"But appa, why?"

"Reina's father caused your omma to die! Now do you get it? I want revenge. and if you don't help me, i am not going to sponsor your band anymore, get it"

"Aish, arasso, appa."

 

Onew's POV

Reina's all alone now. Better approach her now.

"Umm, sorry to disturb, but can you help me with my maths?" I asked, hoping she would answer yes.

"Sure." Reina spoke while looking at me through her thick brown lashes.

That did it. A simple answer and I broke into a wide smile.

"Okay, let's meet after school then.'' so far so good, Jinki-ah.

I can't help but feel happy no fans recognise us as we were wearing disguises in this school from day one. Now, i have to meet the rest of the members at the rooftop.

 

Reina's POV

I can't believe i am going to tutor Chase! The cutest guy in class, well for me at least.

I found myslef not being able to wait until school ends. I feel like shouting here but I can't. Now, I have to meet Haneul, Ryeona, Mi-young and Eunhye.

 

[After School]

 

Chase/Onew's POV

Wow. She is intelligent and pretty at the same time. Did I just say pretty? I meant beautiful. She is the best tutor for maths. When she caught me staring at her, she blushed and looked away.

"U-umm d-did you hear what I said?" Omo! She even stutters! So cute!

"Yah, hyung, Minho and the rest are waiting for you."

 

Key's POV

"Aish, this Onew hyung, always making us wait." I murmured to myself.

"Yah, hyung, Minho and the rest are waiting for you."

Wait. Who is that girl? Reina? What's hyung doing with her? Is that books I see? Onew hyung never studies in school. I don't really care. I just did my hair, don't want to mess it up again!