luhan's scientific theory

looking for sliver lining

 

 

luhan's scientific theory

that summarizes minseok.




the couple actually did not go to school for a week of cuddles, embraces, kisses, butts here and there *coughs* and taking good care of each other. these two grown men will never grow tired of each other, you can see it the way they look in each others eyes, and the way they look at each others abdomen, each others *coughs* *coughs* the way they kiss, the way they hold each other, each other *dramatic coughing* each other *chokes* (okay, enough, they love each other, okay) 

luhan's phone rings, minseok hurriedly answers it even when he was and wrapped around a blanket.

"hello?" asked minseok

" this! luhan! get back here! where the are you!? you motherer --" 

minseok looks up at luhan who came out of the shower wearing only boxers, wondering why he even bothered wearing something when it's only going to be taken off later.

"someone's looking for you"

luhan comes closer, "who?"

"i don't know" and hands were placed around his waist

luhan talks to the person by the phone and minseok nods off to sleep by his boyfriend's arms. he wakes up to the smell of food and magically, he's already wearing clothes. he walks to the kitchen to find the suspect of the smell. and there he finds his beloved luhan wearing an apron and cooking while singing some chinese ballad song.

"what are you doing?", minseok asks even if he knows what.

 "cooking", luhan answers and kisses minseok's temple, "good morning sleepyhead", he smiles.

minseok comes closer and examines what he's cooking, "sorry, this is the only thing i know how to cook", luhan says whili sneaking his arm around minseok's waist.

minseok hums and smiles with his eyes turning into shapes of cresents. "baby, what do you want for dinner? i'm asking you early so that i can cook it for you", he turns off the stove while minseok went to get some plates and heads to the table.

luhan brings the food to the table and sits in front minseok,

"you"

minseok says and grins when luhan turns into a tomato.

"not cooked though, i want it raw", minseok implied and brings a spoonful of rice to his mouth.

"that's cannibalism"

they both laughed.

 

minseok sees luhan out the door the next day, "stop whining, we'll see each other tomorrow"

"but-"

"stop being a baby"

"but minseokkie", luhan sulks and mumbles, "i'll miss you"

minseok looks around and then kisses him on the lips and luhan's eyes widens

"i'll miss you too okay?", minseok smiles "now, off you go you little kid"

luhan kisses him back and runs away when minseok tries to hit him. 'he runs like a child' minseok thought and smiles to himself. 

yup, minseok is happy.

 

the next day, people continued to gossip but they didn't know the whole truth about their relationship and minseok would like to keep it that way (he wouldn't want any fangirls or fanboys of luhan be scouting out his house to create a petition to burn his house down). but in some way minseok can't help but get worried since luhan became more attached and daring in public - he wouldn't mind him being like that but they were in public, you know, people see them and such. luhan touching minseok's isn't new but when it stays for too long then that is new to others (of course not to them, why would it be weird)

"luhan, stop it, people are staring", minseok whispers

luhan smiles at him, "then let them look and praise your majestic , and let them know the bitter truth that it only belongs to your luhan"

"ugh", minseok facepalms himself

"luhan! where have you been for the whole week?!", and minseok recognizes the familiar voice. it's luhan's friend, yixing, the one who called luhan when minseok answered.

luhan doesn't look at him but answers, "i was in my minseokkie's house"

'luhan! what are you saying!?' minseok thought but stays calm

"could it be you got laid? woah, i didn't think that your stalking powers worked like, wow, all of sudden the both of you are together? wow, just wow", yixing says and his face is amusing that minseok chuckles.

luhan continues to cuddle the life out of minseok, "you should apply it to kris you know, i think it'll work"

"i don't know man, by the way, hi minseok! looks like you'll be dealing with trouble" earning a groan from luhan.

"you tell me", minseok looks at the floor.

"anyway, luhan, i wanted to tell you that they are selling mandoos, you know, the love of your life, baozis"

luhan finally looks up and stops groping minseok's , "but those are mandoos not baozis, baozis are different you know. they are much more yummier", luhan's tone became serious, like seriously, wow.

"i'm gonna go buy one, i like mandoos", but to be honest he just wants to escape from luhan's grasp.

"let's go together!", luhan stands up and minseok's mission was failed.

 

as they go to cafeteria, luhan hogs minseok's personal space, and he looks like minseok's personal bodyguard because when people looks at minseok, he glares and hisses at them to back off. and when minseok orders for one, luhan had a serious look on his face and found something out.

"minseok"

"hm?"

"you look like a baozi"

minseok grumbles and as they sit at the cafeteria, which was minseok's first time sitting there after years of being inside the library during reccess and lunch, he feels slightly happy.

"no, seriously minseok, you really look like a baozi. i mean your cheeks are puffy and i can't believe i just noticed it now. but that must be why i fell inlove with you at first sight. i mean attracted you know. and also you really are pretty, sometimes you look like a girl but really you are a beast in bed and you-"

"shut up already lu", minseok feels his cheeks heat up with a tint of red and pink.

'aw you're so cute!!!!!' luhan thought and couldn't stop himself from kissing the cheek of the cute man, shocking everyone in the cafeteria. luhan stands up from his seat and shouts, "minseokkie is now my girlfriend- wait is it boyfriend?- whatever we're together! and minseok is mine, so if anybody dare touches even a single hair strand from him will have to go through trouble" and minseok goes red and smacks luhan - he could have strangled him but they were in school. 

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry", he bows to the others and smacks luhan again. minseok's in big trouble.

"but really you look like a baozi, you have the 360 degrees shape, which is just circle. it shows mostly when you smile. not mandoo though, baozi okay, baozi. also you are really white, milky white, has anybody told you that? and also you have a that's shaped like a baozi too, baozi. i should call you baozi, minseok. minseok is a baozi and baozi is -"

minseok shuts his mouth with a mandoo. and his cheeks turn more red than it was before and luhan laughs but continued his scientific baozi theory. 

 

that afternoon at work, luhan comes in and orders the same thing he orders like always. he calls it, 'minseok special' and minseok groans at the name.

"baozi, you really look like a baozi! do you want me to show you a photo? did you know-", luhan says while groping baozis . 

"luhan shut up"

"but-"

minseok snapped, " your buts"

"i don't mind, if it was you ing", luhan says and grins when minseok turns into a shade of red

'damn you lu' 

he thought but really minseok is happy.


luhan is stupid

but minseok likes it




a/n: of course if its xiuhan the word 'baozi' has to come. and dundundun* should i still continue? was this enough? i hope you liked my update hehehehehe. thank you for your subscribes and upvotes and also for commenting. i always reply to the comments because i really appreciate it! thank you and also thank you to myself because i got off my lazy and continued this lol. thank you agaaaaaain!!!! (=゚ω゚)ノ(・ω・)ノ i created some mistakes, sorryyyy! i didn't edit anymore because, honestly, i edited it but it kept crashing and such and deleting, and i'm only using my ipad so it was hard so i'm very sorry if it looks really lame :( it got deleted all of sudden because i didn 't know how to manage the chapters, im sorry once again anyway here you go again hahahahhaahhahaaha = ))) i edited it again ahahahahahaahahahahah yay yay yay yay yay