minseok is looking for something

looking for sliver lining

 

minseok is looking for something

and he found forever in luhan




well all in all minseok was cold, not literally cold but, in a way that he ignores others existence when not needed because humans are a hundred percent annoying in one's life. let's face it he isn't plain at all but because he's cold he's considered plain and because he stays in the library during lunch or reccess he earned the title 'nerd'. but to be honest this said man was a ing handsome - cute young (old?) man, you can't deny it. 

nowhere in luhan's eyesight would be that kind of man because luhan was mr. perfect, admired by girls and even boys. but no dear, this man actually caught a glimpse of the said 'cold' man sleeping in the library. seeing how restless his face looked like but how perfect it is. the said boy woke up (so much for luhan being silent) and immediately gathers his things, rushing out of the library and not even noticing he forgot his phone, plus not noticing luhan who was looking at him the whole time.

that night, minseok searched everywhere for his phone, because his phone was his treasure, it was his mom's last gift before she departed somewhere better. his mom was his everything, probably the only important person in his life after knowing that his dad left them since he was a child (because she was only a e he found in the street that he never even loved). he loved the woman who cared for him and never left his side even when he couldn't talk out his feelings easily, she was there. he cried himself to sleep and woke up with puffy eyes but he still went to school. 

 

luhan saw the poor man at the back of the school, 'he was probably still looking for his phone' he thought. he went to the said man and handed the phone to him. "here, i think this is yours"

minseok smiled from ear to ear, and you can clearly see that he was grateful to this man giving back his precious phone. luhan choked, because the 'cold' man was smiling - ing smiling at him and he knows that he's going to be ed up the moment he was going to say a word because his mind isn't functioning clearly at all. "thank you" minseok says

"you-you're w-welcome!", luhan was shaking because why not? when this ing cute man was infront of him smiling and he knows he has a soft spot for people who are cute. not for those who try hard to be one but the one that comes out naturally.

minseok chuckles, nods and was about to run back to his class but luhan holds his wrists and shouts, "ple-please g-go out with me!"

he was screwed.

 

minseok was probably hearing things because, the oh-so-perfect-mister-handsome-cool-and-everything-man which was luhan, the so-called-mr-perfect just confessed to the plain minseok? but no it was no hallucination and it was far more proved when luhan sits next to him at the library during lunch and reccess trying to occupy all his personal space, holding his hand and whatever skinship this man have done.  and it's like luhan breathes on skinship

 

"luhan, stop holding my hand" "luhan, don't hug me" "luhan, stop making me eat" "luhan, control yourself" it took 3 days only for minseok to get used at luhan being annoying after what happened at the library, when luhan cried because minseok ignored him the whole day and so minseok allowed luhan to be his friend, luhan promised not to go overboard but really is that true? even when they text he was horribly corny.

'minseok ask me what i'm doing( ̄Д ̄)ノ' 

'okay what are you doing'

'i'm thinking of you (´ε` )'

'ew'

 

even when they were at the library and minseok fell asleep, luhan piggybacked him all the way to his house. (of course, luhan knows where he lives since he has supernatural stalking powers like duh) and minseok woke up knowing nothing and continued sleeping. luhan frequently visits minseok at his part time job during weekends at a restaurant near his house (yup he unleashed his stalking power, wow, you go luhan) 

"i would like some two fries, two meals, two drinks and two sundaes. oh here's the money" he handed the money casually. 

"keep the change, minseokkie", and minseok listened, because this was a blessing, who would dare rejects blessings? not minseok. 

"let's eat together, this is for you", luhan smiles 

"it's not my break yet"

"it's ok i can wait", so luhan waited until minseok's break and ate together with him. but luhan was probably just stuck watching this cute man stick food into his mouth.

 

minseok occasionally leans into the touch that luhan gives him. he was only accepting blessings well why not, since luhan was a good friend and his only companion. but it was bitter to actually call him a friend. he wanted something he doesn't know, he probably knows but he keeps quiet.
 
"minseokkie, this coffee is for you. let's go outside for fresh air", luhan says while he sips from his coffee while handing the other to minseok. 

 

luhan was loved by everyone so it wouldn't be much surprise when people actually talked about minseok too but instead of admiring the said man he was hated and despised. the 'so called plain person looking for fame so he befriended the popular ones' gossip, minseok just mentally sighs at it and ignores it casually.

"minseok, are you sad?"

"no"

"then can i hug you?"

minseok grumbles but nods anyway.

 

minseok doesn't understand what friendship is at all. did friends go around and hug each other? walk and hold hands? whispers to each other all the time? occupy personal space? shared belongings? have couple stuffs? they were clearly friends but minseok doesn't understand. minseok may be smart but this makes him go stupid and it's quite annoying that it leaves him crazy and breathless.

minseok decides to avoid luhan like a plague for the whole week. he stopped sitting at his usual place at the library, changed his schedules at his part time job, runs when he sees luhan coming, doesn't reply to his texts and answer his calls. he needed sometime to think about things and about this. it was hard but he knew he had to. there were no more wasting time to think about feelings because he knows that it'll just continue to hurt him.

until luhan corners him when he opens the door of his house early in the morning.

"minseok, are you ignoring me?"

minseok ignores him and just walks away but luhan grabs his wrist.

"minseok, you're ignoring me"

"luhan, let go of me"

"not unless you tell me why"

luhan tightens his grip.

"luhan, it hurts, please let me go"

 

luhan makes his way inside the house, shuts the door while still holding minseok's wrist and corners him by the door, looking intently at minseok's eyes.

"please don't do this" luhan's voice sound pained and minseok can't help but feel the twisted feeling inside that burns him up. "you know that i love you and -" luhan looks down the floor. "and i know i have no chance, but just to be your friend, but please stop ignoring me" luhan was crying. minseok could see drops of water dropping to the floor and he can't help but feel guilty, and suddenly luhan looks at him in the eyes again and he can't help but wish to kiss this guy who has tears in his eyes. 

but was his wish suddenly fulfilled? when luhan closes the gap between their lips, minseok closed his eyes. it was a chaste kiss and when it broke, luhan spoke up, "i'm sorry, i don't think i want us to be friends minseok" he huffs, "i like you- no i love you." he brings minseok's hands to his lips "i want to be yours, i want you to be mine- i want us to be more- more than what we are- i can't just be your friend- please give me a chance. e-even if you just want to experiment on me- i'd be glad too but please minseok. please love me- even if its just for a week- just a day- please" luhan buries his face in between minseok's neck and shoulder and cries softly. 

minseok hugged back, but this time he cried as well, "i don't want it to be just a week, i can't afford that lu" he sighs, "i-i-i lo- -whatever- i want you too okay? that's that. i only ignored you because-" he sniffs "i needed time to sort out my feelings, but when i realized things it just- i don't know- i felt that maybe you got bored of me- as a friend -and what's more -you don't like me anymore -because we got close - and maybe you stopped liking me and such-" 

luhan shuts minseok's mouth with a kiss, but this time it's not innocent.

 

then after the drama they were cuddling on the sofa, minseok sitting on luhan's lap and being hugged by his oh-so-clingy-mr-perfect who was now his boyfriend.

"luhan we have to go to school", minseok struggles to get out of his luhan's embrace.

 "no, i have to have my dose of my minseok after a whole week of you ignoring i need the whole day to heal", luhan peppers him with soft kisses on his neck, his cheeks, and his lips

minseok grins, "i think we'll need a whole week and i tell you embraces, cuddles and kisses are not enough" and pops the top button from luhan's uniform.

ing minseok is new to luhan but he likes it, so he hums in agreement  while his lips and kissing his minseok while he gets manhandled by his minseok.


minseok found something new

and he can't help but feel happy.




a/n: hi there i hope you guys liked it! i wanted to add a photo i edited by idk how and btw if it seems quite weird i am very sorry. also i am very sorry for any kinds of mistakes hehe i wrote and edited it using my ipad so idk how it would look like using the computer so sorry for any mistakes okay? i hope you guys liked the fluffiness i tried tho because xiuhan is my true otp hehe mwa mwa /sends you guys cookies/

i fixed it yaaaaaaay bc i now know how to put photos haha