Photo Shoot

Forgotten Love

I smile brightly at Xiumin. I can't wait until our marriage!!~

It feels as if I'm dreaming and never ending dream.

"You guys say cheese!~" We hear someone shout towards us. 

We awkwardly pose and face the person. 

"Awe come on! lets try again." he says

I'm between Xiumin and Kai, so I decide to put Xiumin's arm around my shoulder

and have Kai pull my left arm. 

"Oooh so fascinating Yuna!~" He says and takes the picture. 

"When did you become such a model?"

"Awwe Tao Tao!~ You're too sweeeet~~" I run over to him and hug him.

"Noona whats the occasion? You look more beautiful than the last queen" 

he teases and takes another picture.

I just smile at him. "Isn't our panda being too nice today?~" 

I pinch his cheeks. 

"Eeeyy Tao!~" Xiumin and Kai shout at the same time and do their weird handshake. 

Meanwhile I take Tao's camera and look at the pictures. I really like the way they came out.

I send my self the one where I'm huging Xiumin and place it as my background. 

Tao oppa is really good at photography~ I suddenly remember what oppa and I were

suppose to do. I pull his vest softly hoping to get his attention without having him stop the conversation.

They all suddenly go quiet. I smile and whisper to oppa

"Is it too late to reschedule now?" 

He chuckles and scratches his head "I almost forgot" He jokes. 

"We'll be back guys we just gotta do something real fast"

he tells Kai and Tao while dragging me to the office. 

"You guys don't go anywhere~~" I shout at them knowing that either way they'll dissapear.

 

"Next!" 

Xiumin clears his throat, "Annyeonghasseyo, we're here to reschedule our photoshoot"

"hhmm.. aren't you two the ones from this morning?" She suddenly asks. 

"Ahh yeah thats us~" I say nervously "We kinda lost track of timee... so that's why we want

to reschedule hehe..."  

"Aniyo, you guys are fine!~ the couple that were behind you took your time slot, so you can go in 10 minutes"

"Okay, sounds perfect!~" Oppa and I say in unison. I giggle and bow at the lady.

"Thank you once again" I say and we run to get Kai and Tao. 

"Oppa~ I don't see them..." 

"They're probably goofing off somewhere" He says cooly. 

I stop and look at him eye to eye. "Oppa should we not look for them?"

He starts blushing at my sudden move.

"W-what d-do you mean?" 

I hug him tightly, "I love it when you get all nervous around me" I giggle and steal a kiss from him.

He stands dumbfounded looking at me and smiling. I know we both have the same warm fuzzy feeling inside.

"Yuuunnaaaa!!~ Xiiiiuuuuuummmiiiiiinnnn!!" We hear people shouting.

We turn to find EXO in front of us. 

"How'd you guys find us?" we ask.

"Oh that was easy! We just saw a bright angel next to you" Chanyeol teases.

"Actually we found you because we saw you struggling for help hyung" Sehun says while laughing.

"Ugh, they're all liiieeessss!!~ We just happened to see you guys walk out" Chen says.

"Actually I was secretly stalking you guys." D.O says teasingly.

Oppa and I just laugh at their mini excuses. 

"Omo why are you guys so dressed up?" I ask

"I don't know.... Kai told us to come here dressed like this" Suho says while pointing to Kai.

He comes out of hiding and explains.

"The reason why is because I thought it would be a great chance for us to take a group photo..."

"Oppaaaa~ That's an amazing idea!!~" I say looking at him with excitment.

Why didn't I think of that sooner .-.

"Maybe I should call my sister she's been wanting to take a group photo with us" I tell Xiumin

"That's fine, it'll be perfect to have sister in law with us!"

I smile at him and call her.

"Yura will be here in 20 min, but we should get going" I tell them and drag Kai.

We finally get into the room and the photogropher looks at me.

"So who's the lucky guy??"

"I am." Suho teases. I laugh.

"I-it's actually him" I point to Xiumin but Kai gets in my way.

"Ah the good looking guy, Ok lets start shall we?" He takes Kai by the arm and stands him in the corner.

I look at Xiumin, hoping he will say something. Instead he just nods at me.

"Okay I need the bride to stand right here while holding this umbrella"

I walk over to the photographer and take the umbrella. 

"Perfect now open up the umbrella and look up at the light. Groom I need you to walk towards her slowley"

He starts taking the picture and as Kai gets closer I feel my cheeks go red.

"I need the Bride to look at the Groom now"

I try to look at Kai but I can't seem to make eye contact with him. 

"Smile please"

I pull a fake smile while Kai makes a funny face to get me to laugh.

I failed >.< I tried my best not to laugh but I couldn't take him serious.

"Perfect! You guys are naturals! Now kiss~"

We both stop and stare at each other. 

Kai suddenly grabs me from the waist and pulls me closer to him

"Oppa!! You're cheating on me??" I hear Yura shout from across the room.

We all freeze and watch her walk towards Kai.

"Oppaa you said I was the only one for you" She pouts and pulls him away.

We all laugh and I finally grab Xiumins hands. 

"Oppa why did you let Kai do that?"

He hugs me and whispers. "So he can have the short chance you never gave him"

I laugh "Oppa Kai and I dated for 2 years before I met you" I lie.

His face gets all serious and I can see some jealusy get to him.

"Oh are you the real groom?" The photographer suddenly asks Xiumin

"Ah, neh" he nods.

"I knew there was something off between her and the other guy" He says to himself.

I tip toe to be eye to eye level with Xiumin and smile. 

"Oppa you know it was a lie right?" I blink innocently

His face is still serious, "Yeah I know but what if it were true?"

My inner aegyo pops out and I whine while twirling my hair

"But oppa, you know you're the only one for me" I pout

"Thats it! Perfect!!~" The photographer says while taking the picture.

We both blush in embarassment and smile. 

"Okay now groom I'll have you do the poses she did with the other guy now"

20 min later...

"Group photo time! Lets have you boys on your knees facing her while holding a flower out to her" 

He hands them each a flower. "Bride, reach out to the grooms flower."

"Student you can stand by your sisters side holding out the umbrella"

She walks to my side and poses. After several pictures we were finally done.

Yura and I walked towards the main desk and asked for all the pictures we took to be printed.

"Yah!~ You guys ready??" Tao asked.

"Almost!~" Yura and I replied. 

"Actually in an hour we'll be ready" Yura giggles.

"I'm staaarrrvvviiiinnnggg!!~" D.O whines.

"Aisshh fine lets go out while we wait" I say and push them out the building.

I can't lie, I was starting to get hungry after all that posing... 

"I want to eat chickeenn!!"

"I want pizza!"

"I want sushi"

"I want fish cake and ddukbokgi"

We couldn't seem to agree so we all went our sepreate ways. 

"Oppa~ I'm gonna keep all the pictures of you and I in my wallet" I grin and .

"hmm... how about you keep this one in the front?" He points to the one where we were caught off gaurd flirting.

I can't help but blush and smile. 

"Ok call! But you have to keep that one" 

I point to the one where he's carrying me on his back.

He nods and puts the picture in his wallet.