Chapter I

Forgotten Love

"Oh joy, not this again..." I whisper to myself while looking out the window. 

He suddenly comes behind me a wraps his arms around my waist.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing really..." I sigh, "I'm just tired of living this lifestyle, it's always the same things"

I turn around to face him, hoping he would give me words of encouragement.

"You know you can always quit" he smiles and pats my head.

"I know. B-but I have to prove them wrong!~" 

He suddenly lets out a heavy sigh. 

"Your obsession is slowly killing you if you didn't notice"

He turns to walk away. 

"And I don't like it. It's as if I don't exist to you anymore..."

"Oppa please don't say that!~" I grab his wrist and look him straight in the eye. 

"You know I gave up everything to stay with you... I only have you now"

I feel my eyes slowly getting teary.

"Oppa... I...Love...You..." I close my eyes while I say these words.

He then leans closer to me and kisses my lips softly but with sincerity. 

It hurts.... it really hurts... my heart just won't let me live happily, almost as if it were telling 

me this isn't the life I had.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

~ 2 YEARS AGO~ 

"Oppa Saranghaeyo" I smile and hug his arm tightly 

"Saranghae Yuna~" he says and kisses my cheeks gently.

"Aigoo how long has it been now since we've waited?"

"huh?" I look at my watch. 

"Omo oppa!~ we're laaattteeee!!!~"

He chuckles at my reaction and holds my hands.

"It's okay, we can always rescehedule"

We slowly walk back to the office, with our fingers intertwined.

"But oppa I'm already dressed up and so are you~"

I whine while pointing to my dress. He laughs and stops walking.

"Yuna~ even without the pictures we know we're engaged, and tha's what matters most" 

"Oppa!!~ but still... what if I get into an accident one day and forget everything?" 

He laughs loud and pinches my cheeks.

"Aigoo why does my fiance have to be so cute?" 

"Because I'm naturally cute for oppa" I stick my tongue out at him. 

He suddenly comes close to me and kisses my lips. I blush at his sudden action.

I can feel my heart bounce with joy. This must be true love

"Ayyy yooo Xiumin!!~" We hear a voice calling out. We let go of the kiss to see who it was. 

"Oppa!~" I yell and run to him.

"Yuna, you look so pretty!~" he says and hugs me tightly.

I playfully punch his back.

"Ayyye Kai you're too nice"

He sticks his tongue out at me. "Nah it's cuz I'm awesome" 

Xiumin smiles and greets Kai. 

I wish time could just stop right now. Having these two special boys with me is all I could wish for. 

Kai had left us for a year to "improve" his dance skills, but for some reason I feel like he was 

having family problems, knowing how his grandma is really sick nowadays. 

I've known Kai the longest out of everyone in exo. We meet five years ago at a dance academy near his hometown. 

He then meet the rest of exo when he went on mini concerts and introduced me to them.

Honestly Kai oppa was the world to me but then I meet Xiumin and he changed my world for good. 

Omo omo omo!!~ that means I've been dating oppa for three years now!~ Wow time flew by fast!~

"Yuuuunnnnaaaaa" I hear these two voices synchronized. 

"Huh?" 

"You zoned out didn't you?" Kai suddenly says.

"I did? hehehe I guess I didn't realize how much I missed you Kai..." I say and hide my face with Xiumin's palms. 

"Anyway enough secrets being hidden from me!" Kai suddenly shouts "Now tell me the neeeewwsss!~" 

He nudges my arm. 

"About what?" I ask innocently.

"You know..... about the proposal... How come I only heard about it last night!?~"

I giggle, not being able to contain my feelings and hug his arm, hoping it would calm him down. 

"Well yeah... Xiumin oppa and I are getting married!~" I showed him my ring. "You should have been there!!~

he was so cool!!~" I laugh and blush of excitement.

"So did you guys pick a day yet?"

I shake my head. "I don't know yet..."

Xiumin takes my hand. 

"How does our fourth anniversary sound?"

I stare into his eyes and smile widely. "Oppa that sounds perfect!~" 

I hug him and try to contain my feelings because of Kai. 

Kai just stares at us and smiles. "You guys really are meant for each other"

I let go of the hug. "Oppa I'm sorry if we make you feel uncomftorable."

"Ani it's fine" He smiles. "Instead why don't you tell me about that night?"

I laugh, "Okay, but lets take a seat since I'm getting tired." I point to my heels

We took a seat next to a big shaddy tree. Xiumin and I sat in one side of the table while Kai sat on the other.

So my story began~