Proposal

Forgotten Love

~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~

                 I had just came back from dance practice when I recieved his text message. 

Oppa wanted me to meet him where we first met. I wonder why~

I take a shower and quickly changed into a pink flowery dress and put on my pink long socks. I looked around

my closet trying to figure out what shoes to wear. I finally decide on a pink wedge to match my dress. 

Oppa seems to like my hear down so I guess I'll just twirl it, so it won't be too fancy. Maybe I should bring 

my sun hat... but it's not sunny anymore. 

"Unnie ppalliwa!~ You only have 10 min. left." 

"Yeh!!~ I'll be down soon" I grabbed my bag and ran out the room. 

"Yura bai bai!~"

"Bai bai unnie!~ Take care~"

I left the house and text Kai while I walk to the park. 

                         Me: Oppa, do you remember the place where you first introduced me to Xiumin oppa?

                         Kai Pai: /le gasp/ You don't remember??

                         Me: Aniyo, I remember I just want to make sure it's the right place.

                         Kai Pai: At the dancing academy... 

                         Me: Oppa stahp!!~ 

                         Kai Pai: haha oops that was me you met there!~ ;p You guys meet at the park,

                                        where my first performance was at.

                                Me: Aha!~ I knew it~ Thanks oppa~ Hope everythings going fine over there

I put my phone in my bag and start running to the park.

Thank goodness it's only 2 blocks away from my house.

I looked at the time on my watch, it's 6:55 P.M Oh 5 minutes left. 

Maybe I should stop by and get oppa a drink and snack since he's always hungry hehehe.

I go into the mini market and get him his favorite drink but I don't see his snack~ maybe this should be enough.

I smile and walk to the cash register. 

"Hello~ Will this be all?"

"Hello" I smile "hmm... yeah~"

"Okaii, here you go have a good night!~"

"hehe thanks you too" I bow politley and walk away.

I have 3 more minutes left yesh~ I finally get to the park. But I don't see him~

I look around, maybe the trees are hidding him~ or maybe we were suppose to meet at 8.

I can feel myself starting to panic. Aish I always panic when I feel like I'm doing something wrong.

I look at my watch again. It's 6:59, one more minute and still no sign of him.

My hands are getting sweaty because I'm nervous, I haven't felt this way since forever. 

Finally the clock strikes 7!~ And lights start turning on, creating a pathway. I start walking towards the

lighted path. I can feel my heart pouncing with joy and a smile starting to creep in.

Only Xiumin could make my heart go crazy like this. He's the only one who knows me better than 

anyone else which is why I love him so much.

I spot Xiumins car, which is really random... and a table set up with a beautiful candle light in the middle. 

It's soo cheesy of him, I laugh to myself. He alway's sets up a table like this on our anniversaries. 

B-but thats not today from what I remember. W-we just celebrated it two nights ago. 

"Yuunnaaa saranghaeyooo~" He sings in his own little melody, and comes out with roses on his hand. 

I slowly walk towards him smiling like an idiot. "Oppa wae?"

He holds my hand and opens the trunk to his car and gets on his one knee. 

I feel my face turning red and tears coming up. I watch the balloons all fly away into the sky and the 

sign that's left reads "Will You Marry Me?" I start wipping out my tears that escaped and look at 

Xiumin. He pulls out a ring and takes my right hand. He slowly puts it on my ring finger and says. 

"Yuna during these past three years with you I've been happy and I don't ever want to lose you to 

someone else. To be honest I spent a whole month thinking about this and finally decided to ask,

Will you marry me? I know I'm not perfect but the love I feel for you is sincere and we both know it."

I look at the ring and then at his eyes. I can't believe whats happening. It feels like a dream, and I 

don't want to wake up from it. 

"I will!~" I suddenly shout to the air. "I will marry my little baozi" I smile while crying tears of happiness.

"Oppa I love you!~ And I never thought we would make it this far already" I giggle and he stands up to

wipe my tears.

"I love my princess more" He leans in and kisses me, I kiss him back passionatly, full with emotions. 

oh what I would give to have this moment stay like this forever~

We let go of the long kiss and stare at each other for a while, while embracing each other.

"Oppa, you're finally all mine" I smile and hold on to him tighter. 

He chuckles and and whispers, "You're all mine too" And he wraps his arms around my waist. 

"Oppa stop~ there might be little kids watching" I joke.

"Awwwe but I'm so happy I didn't get rejected" he pecks my lips. 

I giggle and peck his lips back. "But still...." 

He cuts me off with another kiss and smiles innocently. 

I smile and feel my face blushing. His smile is just too cute it melts me.

He then hands me the flowers he was holding. 

"They're so pretty" I say while I take them.

"Not as pretty as you" He pats my head

"You're too much oppa" I poke his chubby cheeks and laugh.

"Omo before I forget" I hand him the drink

"How'd you know I would need this?" He opens the drink and drinks it.

I giggle at him. "Because I know my oppa best" I give him a goofy smile.

 

I know today is the real beginning to our relationship and I know we will stay together 

forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~ End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~